Packing

David handed me a green t-shirt with a dark green pine tree in the middle.

"Welcome to Camp Cambell"

I smiled ear to ear and gave him a big hug,
"Thank you." I whispered

I could feel david smile and hug me back.

"Your welcome" he whispered back.

I could practically feel Gwen's shipping self staring at us.

When me and david parted Gwen walked with me to the counselors cabin that I would be staying in with her and david.

"Do you wanna get your stuff now or tomorrow?" Gwen asked.

"I'll get it tonight, you wanna come?" I offered.

"Sure!" Gwen responded.

"DAVID IM GOING WITH Y/N TO GET HER STUFF BE BACK SOON!" Gwen yelled

"ALRIGHT! COME BACK SAFELY!" David yelled back.

Gwen walked with me to my car, "so...."

"So?" I asked getting into the drivers seat and her in the passengers seat.

"You an David~" she teased.

"What about us?" I asked amused. Starting to drive.

"Oh come on y/n! You can SEE the romantic tension!" Gwen nagged.

"I'm not sure what your talking about."

"Don't even try to hide it! I see how you look and talk with him. Besides you don't see when he looks at you halfway across the room with heart eyes!"

"Wait he stares at me?" I asked suprised, "no no. Even if he does I dont care!" I defended.

"Mhm. What about at the camp fire?" Gwen asked.

I straitened up. "That's not the same thing-"

"How is not the same thing?" She asked.

"He looked so cute by the fire! No normal person wouldn't stare! I mean the way his hair shine and how his body would sway to the music! Not to mention his eyes! Oh my god his eyes! I could get lost in the-" I stopped as Gwen looked at me with a smug look.

"Oh? Continue" Gwen said.

"No. I fear I've said to much." I replied.

"Oh girl you've got it bad!!!" Gwen teased.

"What?!? No I-" I stopped. "Jesus Christ Max was right,"

"Max?" Gwen asked.

"That's another story, but I mean- David's my boss! I can't like him!"

"Oh this is just like one of my fan fictions! New girl at job falls in love with boss."

"Gwen first off your drooling and second let's not call it... ya know."

"Love..?" Gwen still teased.

"Yes. That. With is not what I feel for david there just.... a bit of attraction towards him." I admitted.

"Mhm. Okay okay what ever you say." Gwen accepted defeated.

When we reached my house Gwen stepped out the car and walked with me inside, it was one story house that was an average size for one person, I walked into my room and started packing my bags.
"Wow you house is huge.." Gwen said in awe

"Not really, it's pretty standard." I said packing my bag.
When i was done I looked around my room for anything else I wanted to grab. I grabbed my earbuds, stuffed them in my bag and signaled to Gwen I was done.