We werent cuddling!

Your POV:

"Oh god I think I'm gonna throw up."

I jumped up, "who's gonna throw up?!"

I looked over to max making gagging sounds.

"Oh Jesus! Are you okay Max?!" I ran over to the kid in the hoodie.

"Yea.. I just..." he said holding onto his stomach... "I am so disgusted."

"What? About what?" I asked.

"Your really asking me that?" He asked.

"Uh? Should I not be?"

"You were JUST cuddling with David!" Max yelled.

"What? I was sitting on the..." I looked up to notice the sun was up. "Oh my god did i fall asleep?!"

Max face planted as I looked over at david who's face was redder than his hair.
"We weren't cuddling Max, we were talking last night and she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder and almost fell in the lake twice. So I had to wrap my arm around her to make sure she didn't fall in."

He wrapped his arm around me... all night, we cuddled. We fell asleep together.

OMG

While david was talking he was standing with his hands on his hips speaking very matter-afactly.

Oh David you are not helping your case.

Max continued to ack like he was gonna throw up while David tried to convince him it wasn't us cuddling.

"There you guys are! I've looking for you forever!" Gwen yelled running over.
She looked at max -who still acted sick- and looked concerned. "What's wrong with him?"

"I'll tell you what's wrong! I just came over here for a walk and I see them both cuddling all lovey doves sleeping!" Max yelled.

"Oh?!" Gwen looked at us surprised and then looked smug, "oh~"

"Gwen keep your ships to yourself. And we weren't cuddling. Nether of us could sleep so we ended up both coming down here but at different times and talk for a while before accidentally falling asleep and that's all." I defended.

Gwen wiggled her eye brows, "yea, okay~"

Oh my god Gwen.

"Max go to the mess hall and Gwen please go wake up the campers for breakfast." David ordered rubbing the arch of his nose.

Whoa, this is the first time I've seen David... not happy?

"Glady!" Max yelled walking off as Gwen did the same.

David turned to me red still apparent on his cheeks and probably on mine too.
"Listen I'm sorry about that, you fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake you, but I didn't wanna leave you here alone. And then you almost fell in and I had to wrap my arm around your shoulder and just Gah. I'm sorry." David apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey no no it's alright! With out you I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep so I should be thanking you!" I reassured patting his shoulder.

"Thanking me?" He asked.

"Yea! I mean don't be hard on yourself if you weren't there I probably would've fallen in so thank you." I laughed.

David just stayed at me wide eyed.

"Well, let's go help Gwen, I really don't wanna deal with murder today." I laughed.

"By golly your right! We've gotta help!" David yelled running off towards the mess hall.