Date!?!

Your POV:
It's been 2 weeks sense I first joined Camp Campbell. And honestly. It's the most hellish but fun camp I've ever been to. The kids can be a pin in my ass sometimes but there's never boring day. We're always trying to stop someone from dying or trying not to loose our camp to the other camp next door.  Wich is led by a sit faced teenager who try's to flirt with me and Gwen. Yuck.  Though the camp has its ups and downs there always a Certain persons smile that makes it 10x better

"Ow."
"Ow."
"Ow."
I grabbed tweezers from the medicine cabinet in my cabinet while i limped over to my bed.
I took a deep breath and pulled one of the thorns out from my legs.
"Ow."
I should've known better than to run after Nikki's squirrel through bushes. That's my bad.

David walked in, "hey Gwen told me what happen- HOLLY MOLY!" David screeched.

I sighed, "is it that bad?"

"Uh no.?" David tried to be considerate as he walked over.

I tried to pull out one of the thorns with the tweezers again.
I squinted in pain and held onto the skin around it.

"Whoa whoa, are you just gonna pull them out?" David asked worried jumping over to me.

"Should I not?" I asked.

He sighed,"stay here." He said as he left the room and came back with a medical kit.
"Here," he put my legs on his lap with Cotten balls, rubbing alcohol and the tweezers next to him.

My face became red, "uh, what are ya doing."

"Don't worry," he smiled, "what you were doing could've infected the wounds. I'm just making sure my favorite co-counselor doesn't need to go to the hospital!" He looked around, "don't tell Gwen I said that."

I giggled, "I wont."

"This is gonna hurt a little bit so brace yourself." He warned.

I grabbed onto the bed as he pulled out one of the thorns.
"Ow. Ow .ow," I muttered under my breath.

"Hey uh, would this help?" David asked.

I looked up to see David's left hand out and a hint of..red on his cheeks.?
Is he... no the suns almost setting I'm sure it's just the lighting.

I greatfully took his hand and squeezed it as he pulled out another one and applied rubbing alcohol.

"Done!" David announced dropping the last thorn beside him.

When he was done all of the thorns were out of my legs with bandaids on all of them,

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Hey, don't mention it, it's my job." He laughed.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. I was mesmerized.
I didn't look away.
And nether did he.
I felt his grip around my hand tighten from just laying there and letting me hold on to holding back.
He softly smiled as his eyes did the same.

"HEY YOU TWO I NEED YOU!" Gwen slammed the door open.

We both jumped up and he let go of my hand.