Max

Your POV:

"Gwen what do you mean he's gone??" I asked.

Tears fell down her face she started hyperventilating, instinctively I hugged her trying to comfort her. I looked over at david with a concerned look and he gave it back, "Gwen breathe," I tried to breathe with her hiding that I was freaking out too. When she calmed down I asked what me and david were both wondering.

"What do you mean he's gone?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"He's gone.. he's not in his tent and he's no where around camp and..." she started.

I found this, she handed me a sticky note. With the same type of paper and handwriting as when I found the pervious one near maxes tent after it was destroyed. I didn't even need to read it to know it wasn't good.

'Dear y/n.

Congrats at the new job. Ya know,we really thought that when you left you would do something honorable with your life but, beggars can't be choosers I guess. I hope you've enjoyed our little gifts. Sorry we couldn't see you in person when you were with that boy. Business, and we had better things to do. You know how that is, don't you? Remember when you tried to kidnap our kid? Yea well... I think it's time we return the favor. Have fun buddy because once the police find out you lost a camper you'll be fired and no job for you. And your probably thinking why we would do this, well... I think we're in need for a long awaited reunion. Don't you think? When you find us. Be ready to talk,Or beg.
We'll be waiting where we first met. See you then. Old friend.'

I gasped reading the note. David walked over and read it with me. When we finish we looked at Gwen and then at each other.

We were all scared. We didn't know what happened to max or who these people were.

"They took max... why. And who the hell is this?? I've never abandoned someone let alone kidnap a child." I bargained why have they been terrorizing the camp? Couldn't they just talk to me? Why would they go through all this trouble.?"

David thought before a look of fear went onto his face, "the other campers.

None of us even needed to say anything. We ran. We ran to the campers tents.

"Guys wake up!" Gwen screamed, "Emergency! Go to the mess hall now!!!" Campers dispersed from there tents with all sorts of questions,

"EVERYONE LSITEN TO GWEN! GONTO THE MESS HALL NOW!" david screamed. All the campers jumped not expecting him to raise up his voice and followed his orders. We did a head count and everyone but max was there.

When we got into the mess hall Nikki and Neil were looking around frantically.

Neil and Nikki were the first to come up to us.
"We think max is gone. We can't find him and it's not like him to just leave!" Neil worryingly told.

Nikki didn't say anything she just looked at us scared.

Me and the councilors looked at each other with discouraging faces.

"We know.."

"What..?"

"campers! We need you guys to stay in here for a bit! We have a missing camper and we're trying to find him! We have a suspect that max has been kidnapped and We need you all to sit at a table and don't move from your seat! Till we can find him no one leaves without a councilor with them!" David yelled.

Campers gasped, some started to freak out and others started talking about what could've happened.

I couldn't think strait. Max was kidnapped because of me. If I hadn't come here max wouldn't be in danger. It's all my fult and I'm the only one who can figure out where he is. And I can't even do that right..