Swimming

(SMUT!!)

David's POV:

It was a painfully hot day, the campers were doing activity's and is councilors were looking after them. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was right after dinner. We were all sweating puddles when I decided on an idea.

"Ya know what! Let's all go swimming!" I called.

The campers hollered excited about a camp activity for once. They didn't hesitate to run to their tents grab their swim suits and rush into the lake.

"Hey QM, can you watch the kids while I get a swim suit on?" I asked.

"Mumble grumble, lake secrets, sure, grumble."

I looked at him confused, "I'm guessing that's a yes..?"I ran over to my cabin and looked through my drawers I grabbed green swim trunks not too different from my shorts and a white tank top and changed.

I ran back to the lake because who knew what happened while I was gone, I trusted QM but.... well. You know.

I walked down to the lake to se most of the campers inside. Max had his trunks on but was laying on the dock. I shrugged and walked into the water.

"Ahh.." it felt so nice.

We had a color on the dock with drinks and popsicles, I grabbed a water and sat down in the water.

"Oh! Hey your already in!" I heard a gorgeous voice exclaim.

"Oh yea, it didn't take long...." I looked up to see y/n dressed in a two peice bathing suit. It was f/c and complemented her complexion and showed off all her curves. The bottoms were big waisted and and hung off the top of her hips. Her top went from the middle of her rips to her collar bone and a string going across from the bathing suit to her neck.

"Whoa."

"Is that sun burn..." she asked sitting next to me, "or are you blushing?" She asked teasingly.

I caught my breath not realizing I was staring. "Both?"

She laughed till Nikki splashed her. She turned to the child before pruning deeper in the water to get back at her. Around the same time Gwen came near the water set up a chair and started reading her magazines.

I sighed and watched her bounce and swim, she splashed the campers and was over all having a fun time. Everything was fine.
Till she went under water.
When she came up the water ran down every aspect of her skin when she pulled her hair back out of her face,

Well finish that later~

My face became beet red watching her. My heart heated fast. I stared in places I shouldn't have but... I couldn't look away.

"Davey come in!" She called.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and smiled, "I'll be right there!" I called.

I swam over to where she was in the lake. "What's up?" I asked.

She smirked, "fire guys!"

All of a sudden all the campers splashed and splashed me and they all laughed. I for one was not amused.

I splashed back, and was able to see y/n in my view. I grabbed her close to me and pulled her underwater. The splashing stopped, and we went back up.
She gasped for air panting.

No.. don't think-

"Heh, sorry. I couldn't help myself!" She giggled.