I love you

David's POV:

I walked her back to our cabin and sat on my bed while she got changed into pjs in the bathroom.

Red was covering my entire face and my hand was on my mouth.

Did that just happen..did I just kiss her.. not even that but...

Y/ns my girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

I grabbed my pillow and squealed into it.
Then someone walked through the door.
"What the fuck happened to you?" Gwen asked while my face was hurried in my pillow.

I looked up with the biggest smile I've ever smiled,

Gwen looked at me wielded out, "uh david are you uh... okay..?"

I nodded to the bathroom and smiled wider.
Gwen looked at the bathroom then at me, back at the bathroom then at me when her south dropped. She ran over to me, "DID YOU TWO FUCK?!" she whisper yelled.

My face got eve reder , "what no no! But! Y/n isn't just my friend anymore."

Gwen looked confused and then her eyes widened and a huge grin appeared on her face.

"Wait are you two!"

I smiled an nodded.

"You-"

"She-"

I nodded a crap ton, she grabbed my shoulders and shook me back and forth, "OH MY GOD DAVID IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she screamed.

I felt like I was gonna hurl.

Your POV:

I listened to Gwen and david talk and squeal about our new relationship.

I giggled at them being cheesy and goofy. I pulled on my pjs. And walked out.

I was tackled with a hug by Gwen 

"Ack!" I yelled,

She squeezed harder, "oh my god! You son of a Bitch your dating david!"

I nodded and laughed, barley, "Gwen.. I can't- breathe-"

She let go, "gah, sorry."

I smiled and walked over to my bed, "I wanna know EVERYTHING!" she yelled.

I laughed and david shook his head no, "Gwen. It's late. We all need to rest for tomorrow's activity's!" David yelled enthusiastic as always.

I whispered Gwen over, "I'll tell you tomorrow ." I whispered. She laughed, winked and gave a thumbs up.

She turned off the lantern and when she did I remembered all of  tonight. His kiss, his warmth, how worried he was. After I had ignored him all day, he wasn't even mad. He was worried about me.?

I did a small squeal. How he picked me up effortlessly and spinned me... he may be skinny but he's strong omg..  how he giggled and laughed when I told him I loved him back... how he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me in..

A whole zoo rampaged in my stomach as blush fluttered through my cheeks. I tuned over to see David's bed. It was on the opposite side of the room.

He's done most of everything... I mean the date... cuddling... confessing... Mabye I should do something too..

I sneaked over to David's bed.

Now what.

I nudged his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Y/n.? Is everything alright.?" He asked sitting up.

"Yea um... can I uh, can I sleep with you?" I asked.

His green eyes widened. "W-what.?"

"Ya know.. sense we're dating..?"
.
.
.
"Oh! You mean- ya! Of course!"

He opened his arms and lifted the covers allowing me to lay down. I sat down facing him.

He raised an eye brow, "are you gonna lay down," he asked.

"Yea, after this." I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. After the kiss broke David's face was beet red. We stayed close and he just looked at me before leaning in and closing his eyes. He placed on of his hands on my cheek and the other one to hold himself up. 

His thumb would rub my cheek every now and again. Time slowed down when we kissed. It would just happen like our lips had a mind of there own. He kissed my top lip he scooted himself up right so he was sitting like I was. One of his hands went down to my waist and pulled me in.
He moved his body closer to mine, his chest was pressed against mine.

Gwen groaned and turned over. We both ducked under the covers and laid down. We both giggled and he gave me a kiss on my lips nose and fore head before hooping my nose, "let's get some sleep before we wake Gwen and have to deal with that monster." He teased.

I agreed and wrapped my arms around his body. He rested his chin on my head and we drifted to sleep.

"Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight david,"

It was too early to say so I said it in my head.

I love you.