Welcome to Camp Cambell

( just to let you guys know if text is like this or this it's the character thinking, if it's in these () it's an authors note k?)

Your POV:

Max understood the plan and I picked all the groceries up and walked to the mess hall.

"Hey guys! Sorry it took so long! There was this sale at a store and there were so many cars I had to wait for them to clear! Man it was crazy." I said when I entered the mess hall.

David got a big smile when he saw me and Gwen got a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god." She said.
David ran up to me,
"Let me help you with the bags."

"Oh no it's alright it's not that heavy." I assured.

"No no you went into town it's the least I can do!" He said grabbing three of the bags.

"What did you get anyway?" Gwen asked hopping over the counter to help me with bags too.

"Oh i got pizzas sense they don't take too long to make and we don't have all that long to make it before campers start eating the Messhall. I also got stuff I saw we were out of like,
Eggs, butter,bread,milk, sugar,flower,basil,and potatoes."

David put the groceries on the counter, "wow! I didn't even know we were out of milk! Nice y/n!"

" technically we're not, but the milk in the fridge expired over a year ago so..." I laughed.

David's face looked somewhat pale, "a year.?"

I laughed at his expression, "let's get started on the pizza,"
I walked into the kitchen to help David put the groceries away and take out ingredients for the pizza.

"Hey Gwen can you check on the campers? They've been really quiet," david asked.

"Sure thing." She said walking out

I grabbed the dough and handed the ball to david, "you know how to make pizza right?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I've been a camp counselor for 3 years!"
I looked at him and what we was doing to the dough and raised an eye brow.

"Okay okay,"He laughed, "I don't."

I rolled his deformed pizza back into a ball, "watch me okay?"

I took my dough and started to nead it while david tried to do the same.
"Uh, like this.?" He said trying his best.

I giggled, "your getting it..? But here let me help."
I placed my hands on his and made a neading motion.
"See? Now you've got it!"
David laughed, his smile sure was contagious.

And cute.

I smiled at his focused face, He was grinning and his eyes pinned on the pizza.

I looked down at the fact my hands were on his as my cheeks heated up.

"W-well!" I said taking my hands away, "Lo-looks like yo-you've got it! Um lets add the sauce!" I smiled internally dying at all the voice cracks I just did.

"Sure thing!" David replied, "ya know y/n."

"Hm?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to be teaching you, not the other way around." He giggled and gave me a big smile.

GAHHHHHHHHHH OMG WTF WHY WAS THAT FUCKING CUTE.

I smiled, " anyone can learn a thing or two from anyone."

"I guess your right," he chuckled again.

I looked at his eyes, they were such a pretty sea green...