Tents

You're POV:

I felt sunshine and warmth. I heard a...
Heart beat.
I looked up to see a warm ginger with a smile even in his sleep, a blushed nose, with tiny felled you would've never have noticed from far away. I whispered different types of trees in his sleep.
I smiled when all the memories of the night prior returned to me.
The guy.
David.
The knife.
The mystery person who has it out for me.

I sighed. I clenched my hands wich held onto David's shirt.

Someone I abandoned..? I've never abandoned anyone?  Anyone I left? An ex? A friend?
Who would order a guy to kill a puppy of all things.

And why.?

"Mmm.." I heard david groan and shuffle his body. He laid his head in my neck and it made me jump a little. My face was burning against his warm skin. Not to mention.. I could feel his lips of my neck.

I gave my self an imaginary face slap to knock myself out of it sense I didn't want to wake him. I know last night was hard on him too. Not just me. He deserved to sleep.

Or Mabye I was just the first one up?
I listened for any movement outside. All i heard was birds, David's heartbeat, and Gwen sleepwalking about... British baby's?

I chuckled. David's arms held onto me tight, he sleep talked and would accasionaly do a small giggle and he would nudge his face to my neck. It was...
A bit uh, awkward.? I could feel his breathing when he would giggle and whisper about pine and cedar.

It wasn't awkward no... that's not the right word. What ever describes the feeling of waking up snuggling your crush and his face is right in your neck and his breath tickles your skin.

What ever the fuck that is.

I raised my hand up to his hair and player with it, though he spends almost everyday outside you wouldn't expect it to be so soft. Not to mention it was golden hour so he looked like a god or something. I was do little swirls with his hair and would mess up his bangs mentally giggling to myself as to how his hair would look in the morning.

David groaned into my neck, "no... five more minutes.." he whispered.

My body stiffened and the sudden action made butterfly's in my stomach. No. A damn zoo. It didn't help that his body was firmly pressed on mine with the smell of pine and faint calllone still hinting off him.

Be chill y/n.. this is fine, this is fine. Knowing david he'll wake up soon and everything will be fine!
Right. I mean it's just the guy you really really REALLY like sleeping next to you after he comforted you and cuddled you the night before and you gave a kiss of the cheek to. And Mabye he's Intrested in you, he did ask you on a date but I mean! Mabye he was testing the waters? What ever the fuck that means.  Did he not know if he liked me.? I mean for fucks sake if that's the case he just saw you almost kill a bitch! Like he finds that attractive. GOD FOR FUCKS SAKE WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?

I sighed, and rested my chin on his shoulder and kept playing with his hair, Mabye I should just enjoy this.. it's not like he'll be waking up anytime soon.

David sighed and his body budged. I could feel his eye lashes tickle my skin as he opened them. They stayed open for a little before he jumped up and back on the other side of the bed,

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" He yelled apologizing.

Yea... I don't think he likes me.

I nervously laughed, "it's alright it's alright!"

His face was as red as a tomato.

I looked for ways to change the topic. "We should go make sure everything's ready for today!" I offered.

David smiled and I could tell he was thankful for the change of topic.
"Well alrighty then co-councilor!" He said getting up doing the camp Campbell solute and then winking at me before walking off to his dresser to grab his uniform.

THAT WAS SO DAMN FUCKING CUTE.

I reached into me and Gwen's dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and the camp Campbell t-shirts. David walked into the bathroom to change and I took the moment to change as well.

Me and david walked down to the mess hall to grab some coffee when half the camper came rushing in.

"Whoa whoa! What are you guys doing up? You would never be up this early on your own?" David asked.

Some kids looks scared, some pissed and some confused.

Harrison and Nariss spoke up.

"Our tents!" Harrison yelled.

"For the last time, you don't get your own jacuzzi. I would like one too but thus camp is too broke-" I started.

"No! There destroyed!" Neriss yelled.

Me and david looked at each other, "what do you mean.?" We both asked.

We followed the campers down to there tents. And sure as hell. They were destroyed.

David gasped, "oh shit.." I muttered.

David ran over to the other half of the campers.

There stood what used to be the campers tents. They had slashes and mud and dirt-more than usual, like it was purposely put there- the tents were ripped and torn. They had stains that weren't there. The pole said that were used to hold them up were kicked over, bent, or broken.

David asked the campers questions. I looked through tents.

Who would do this.? It couldn't be one of the campers right? Nerf? No.. this is shitty even for him.
Max? No. If that was the case he would've left his tent un touched and would've more likely cut something of David's up. I went into maxes tent. I looked around finding nothing.
Until...  I looked over at the outide back. Inside one of the rips was a knife.

The same knife that the man was holding. The same knife that killed Loki. And now the same knife that destroyed the tents. Inside looped around was Loki's collar and a note.

"I hope you're happy. Cause I promise to make your life a living hell."

I read the note. Why... and who.

I'm not sure who this is but, who ever it is... really fucking hates me.