Answer

David's POV: after talking with the kids-and waking up Gwen who was NOT a happy councilor we were now we trying to stop her from killing them because she thought one of them did it.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS WHO DID IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAPER WORK THIS IS GONNA BE?!" she yelled at the scared kids.

"Uh, emergency swim! Go get your swim suits on! Quarter master will supervise!" I yelled at the campers as they deseperced some talking about Gwen, some talking about the tents,some talking about what ever kids talking about and some, well. I don't even wanna know.

"Gwen calm down!" Y/n yelled holding her back from the kids, "I don't think it was them!"

"How do you know?! This seems like something they would do." Gwen scowled at max,Nikki,and Neil.

She paused and looked uncertain.? I'm not sure what that look was. She looked away at the ground with a face.. like scared.? But not like she didn't know what she was talking about.? It was a look I haven't seen on her before.

"I just know okay! Max would be more likely to wreck on of David's stuff than the tents let alone his own and Nikki and Neil would follow." She tried to convince her.

"Well where are the campers supposed to sleep??" Gwen asked.

"I have an idea!" I yelled.

"Do not say a sleep over." She groaned.

"A sleep over in the mess hall!" I yelled pretending not to hear her.

Gwen groaned and y/n even sighed.
"Look it'll be fun! We can tell ghost story's! We can watch a movie we can binge snacks," I started to list off.

"I dunno davey, I mean ALL the campers in one small area for a long time. It doesn't sound like a good idea." She advised.

"Well, for now sounds like it's the only idea we have untill we can think of another one." I reminded.

She sighed and caved, "alright we'll see how tonight goes."

"Yes! It'll be so fun!" I yelled happily.

"David were not gonna sleep in there right?." Gwen asked.

"What? Of course we are!! It'll be fun I promise!" I insisted.

"David I don't think you under stand that kids are evil, especially kids with dark fluffy hair that has it out for you..?" She hinted.

"I'm sure it'll be fine! We can give some type of warning at the beginning." Y/n tried to back me up.

"Fine, but if we do this I'm sleeping in the cabin." Gwen caved.

"Deal!" I yelled enthusiastically.

That means I'll get to be somewhat alone with y/n. I can apologize then about last night and the horrific date.

"Hey! Nerf! Just because space kid has a helmet on doesn't mean he can breathe underwater!" Y/n yelled running down to the lake.

Gwen turned to me, "so what happened last night?" She asked.

I sighed, "it's a long story."

"I'm listening."

"Okay, it went great at first, we sang to music on the way there, watching the movie was awkward at first but when we both got scared we clinger to each other," I begun.

"So you went to a movie?" She asked.

"Yea, a drive in. But as I was saying it honestly was going perfect. After the movie ended we walked down to the shop where you could buy snacks. I already had a bad feeling by how dark it was over there but, no one was working it so we headed back. But then I got a face full of dirt and was tackled by a huge dude.

He got up and went after y/n when I triped him-still being on the ground- he must've dropped a knife because y/n picked it up.
He ran towards her and I tried to attack him but... well.. I got flung across him. When he came after her she managed to dodge him and stab him in the back of the leg. She pinned his arms down with her knees. She turned him around and pointed the knife at him. She tried to get me to run back to my truck to grab my phone but I refused. So, I went around looking for a phone in a nearby car so I could keep an eye on them. When I came up to one car and asked for a phone to call the police because someone just attacked my friend they gladly handed me there phone and I called the police. When I came back y/n seemed really angry. I mean I've seen her irritated and upset but not this angry. I ran up to her and she had place the knife on his throat. She seemed lost in thought but she glared at him. She pressed the knife on his neck and legs just say if I hadn't of grabbed her hand away from his neck she probably would have killed him. Once the police showed up they escorted us to my car and we headed home. She had fallen asleep on the way and seemed off the entire time. Like not scared. I understood that part of she was but it want that. She was constantly off in space with the same ready to kill look on her face. I didn't wanna press her on it so I'm guessing it was the adrenaline or fight or flight reflex? I'm not sure but we arrived at camp and then we'll, you saw that part."
I looked over at Gwen. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open.

"Holly shit."

I nervously laughed,"heh, yea.."

"Why do your dates always end in destasters?" She asked, was she trying not to laugh!

"Hey hey! Don't laugh we almost died!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She apologized still giggling under her breath, "just I mean, you're first date was set up by 10 year olds and the second one you got attacked?? I mean that's like every y/n life!" (This y/n isn't your name it's the actual letters) she laughed.

I wasn't sure what she meant but I think it was a Wattpad reference. I hear her talking about it all the time.

I sighed. "Maybe it's a sign I should stop trying, I mean all our dates have been disasters! Maybe I should just give up on her..."

Gwen stopped laughed and became serious. She slapped my face and forced me to look at her, "LISTEN DAVID. NO!" she yelled pointing her finger at me, "how do you feel when you're on those dates and around her?!" She yelled.

"Uh, happy?" I asked shrugging awkwardly.

"Be more specific!" She yelled getting up in my face.

"Gwen.." I tired to convincer her to stop because the campers weren't far.

Gwen slapped me again Wich was starting to hurt, "BE SPECIFIC! HOW DOES SHE MAKE YOU FEEL DAVID!!"

"Okay!! My heart flutters and I feel like Im floating! She makes me really happy and like anywhere I am everything's gonna be okay! Her smiles everything to me and being able to wake in the same room as her is the best way to start my day! I love her smile and her eyes!!!" I started to yell, "I LOVE THE WAY SHE CALMS HERSELF DOWN WHEN SHES MAD OR HOW HER LIP GOES OUT JUST A BIT WHEN SHES SAD! I LOVE HOW AMAZING SHE IS WITH KIDS! I LOVE HOW WHEN SHE WALKS PAST A FLOWER SHE BENDS DOWN TO SMELL IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH IN A RUSH SHE IS! I LOVE HOW GOOD SHE IS WITH MULTIPLE THINGS AT ONCE! I LOVE THE GLIMER IN HER EYES WHEN SHE SEES SOMTHING SHE LIKES. I LOVE HER EVERYTHING! I LOVE HER GOD DAMNIT!"

Gwen smirked, "you finally said it camp man, well... I think you have her answer."