Loki

(TW BLOOD AND A BIT OF GORE WHEN. YOU SEE THIS '—————' THATS WHERE IT STOPS AND STARTS OKAY! IF NOT OKAY WITH THAT ILL SUMMARIZE IT UP AT THE BOTTOM also ANGSTTTTTT. Now to somewhat make up for it blessed the photo down below.

David's POV:

I yawned and sat up from bed. I walked into our bathroom and looked at my ungodly hair. My bangs were in my face and my hair was sticking up from every Wich way.
"Come on hair, don't be a problem for david." I grabbed my comb.

(Yes I did draw that, a little treat for you my dear *cough* thirsty *cough* readers and I don't care if you SS it as long as you don't say it's yours)

I walked into the mess hall after waking up and getting ready.

There stood y/n talking to QM

When did she.?

She tuned to look at me, "oh! Morning Davey!" She yelled as she did a big wave towards me.

I couldn't help but smile more than I was.

"Good morning y/n! Your up early." I said walking over to her as she leaned against the counter.

She shrugged, "I woke up at 5 and could go back to sleep. Came in here I've been talking to Quarter Master for the past 30 mins."

"Pleasure." QM grumbled. I wasn't sure if he was genuine or sarcastic by the man never makes facial expressions.

"Did you know he has 57 hook hands?? I had no idea!" She said to me amazed.

"Really? What do you need all those for?" I asked QM.

"Do not ask questions for answers you don't want the answer to."  He grumbled as me and y/n looked at each other with weird looks,

"Okay.. hey y/n?"

"Yea?" She asked as she sipped her coffee,

"Wanna help me set up for the next activity?" I asked.

"What's the next activity?"

"Archery,"

She walked out, no david! We pulled thorns out of my legs a week ago! I'm not dealin* with that again!"

"Y/n! It'll be fun!" I yelled after her.

"No!" She yelled back.
When I caught up to her I grabbed her shoulder to stope her, "please?"

She sighed,"david. If I get hurt when setting this up and watching the campers shoot arrows Wich- who's bright up idea was it to let them do that?-I will make you hurt."

I laughed nervously, "deal."

" are the campers up yet?" She asked.

"No I'll get them in a bit. And don't worry we'll be talking with them." I assured.