Fight.

Tw mentioning of blood, knives,and shooting and death! not gore but if you don't like violence you might not wanna read this!
David's POV:

I watched y/ns eyes fill with horror, me when the cop looked over her shoulder to read it. When reading it my hands balled up in fists.

There gonna hurt the campers..

"We need to go back to camp. Now." I said before grabbing y/ns hand and running out the mansion.
I jumped into the canoe,while y/n and the officer followed.

"David but max-"

"I KNOW!" I yelled. I reached for the paddle and looked at her. She looked shocked and hurt.
I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry. I know. But.... all of the campers. Gwen. We can't take that chance." I bargained. Her eyes were sad, she was grasping onto any hope she had but knew I was right. She climbed into the boat with the cop. We all paddled as fast as we could, till y/n got a notification from her phone.

Max's POV:

My mom smiled, "okay, but first. Tell me everything you know about her. Then I'll untie you."

I nodded, "well, she has a stuffed animal she can't live without and kisses it and hides it under her bead, her phone notes can be really gross like insanely fucking gross,she has an app called Wattpad and some of her stories she reads are really damn weird. She loves animals, but spiders scare the shit out of her, in the morning her bead head is so bad she looked like she came out a swamp, she has a big heart and always try's to protect others-"

"That's enough," my mom said. "Thank you."

Thank you? How was any of that useful?

My mom nodded to my dad,
"Untie him." He said to now approaching guards.

They United my wrists. I rubbed them as they ached I tried to crack my neck when an intense pain shot though it.
"Ow!" I screamed, I felt the back of my head and pulled my hand back to see blood on it.

"Oh shit! My mom yelled.

"get a guard to patch him up!" My dad ordered.

A man grabbed my hand and took me to another room.

It was similar to the other one, cement walls and flooring. A couple of lights handing from the ceiling. With a cot in the middle with a desk of bandages, disinfectant, etc.

He helped me up onto the cot. He didn't seem like the type to go through with everything they were gonna do. He didn't have the eyes of someone who kills or watches others be killed.

He put disinfectants on the back on my head when I winced.

He sighed, "I'm sorry kid. I'm sorry all of this is happening to you.."
he put down the Cotten Ball and started to bandage my head.

"Then why? Why would you just stand around and fucking watch. You and I know your not cut out to so why?" I asked.

"Well, times are hard kid... I'm getting paid an insane amount of money and I have a husband and kids.." he said sadly, "I don't want to but.. if it pays the bills you can't argue."

Bingo.

"Can I use your phone?" I asked.

"What?" He asked stopping the bandages.

"I need to warn y/n about the trap..." I started.

He shook his head, "kid I'm sorry but no. I can't let you interfere with the plan."

"Fucking please! Her and the guy she's with and hell this damn camp is the closet thing to a family I have! You know what it's like to want to protect your family.. You said it yourself. So please... let me protect mine.." I begged starting to cry.