Foam

(And yes that art was drawn by me I forgot to put this)

Your POV:

"Come on max let's get started! That act won't come up itself!" David said cheerfully nudging max to follow him.

Max sighed, "I don't exactly have any talents so good luck with that."

"Oh sure you do!" David said again, "what If we sing? It would take the less amount of time."

Max looked at him disgusted, "hell no."

"Okay, can you okay any instruments?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Dance?"

"Nope."

"Magic?"

"Do I look like Harrison?"

"What about-" I started to continue listing off things.

"No! I already fucking told you I don't have any talents," max yelled.

"What about the tap-"

Max looked at david, "don't you dare fucking say it."

I looked at david confused and then max.

"Just forget it! You said if we couldn't figure something out I could bail. Well shit! I'm bailing!" Max yelled walking away embarrassed.

I looked at david with a frown and he returned it. I nudged in Max's direction and david nodded. I took his hand and followed where max went.

He was sitting at the edge of the lake. Not where the doc was. Where Loki was, and his house still stood.

Me and david silently sat down next to him.

"Max, I-" david started.

"Save it camp man. You guys can't convince me to join." Max coldly snarled.

"We weren't going to," david stared before looking at me not knowing what to say.

"Max, I'm," I looked at david, "we're, sorry. We shouldn't have made or rushed you into anything even after what just happened to you. Honestly it was kinda dumb." I tried to laugh but he still wouldn't look at ether of us, "if you don't want to you don't have to but you aren't talentless. Do you think anyone can come up with the schemes you do?"

"Exactly! And remember those knitting doll you made for not just you but Neil and Nikki when you first tried to escape camp, or that time you built this awesome contraption that launched a big rock!" David praised.

Max laughed and looked at us, "that was supposed to kill you."

I looked at max disturbed but shook it off, "max you may think it but just because your talents aren't showy and you can't show on stage doesn't mean they aren't real. Your a leader and creative Wich is one of the most rare talents out there."

"If you don't want to do the show it's fine, we won't make you but from now on your stuck with us and, we won't let you think badly about your self." David tried to cheer him up while hugging his shoulder and playfully shaking him that made max laugh.

"The shows probably about to start, let's go at least see it." I nudged max.

"Alright alright, fine." Max said getting up and heading towards the prestons stage.

David put his hand on my waist and pecked my cheek.

"THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" max yelled at us. We both just laughed and followed him.

We sat down on one of the benches, the kids had just went back stage and the curtains started to open.

Most of the campers acts were what you would expect. Preston made himself a play, Harrison's a magic show, nerf throwing knives at spacekid (we had to end that act early), Neriss larpped and role played with dolf, erid did extreme tricks on her skateboard, Nikki tamed a wolf and spoke to it, and Neil was in the middle of an experiment.

At this point max was yawning and his attention was gone.

"And then, I will add the final chemical C02 and!" Neil yelled as he dropped a drop into the beaker.
.
.
.
"Heh.. and.?" And said looking at the experiment, "huh weird that was supposed expose with foam.?"

I yawned and looked at David's watch, it was around 8 pm. I looked back at Neil's beaker and noticed it was glowing.

Apparently Gwen noticed too, "uh Neil is it supposed to do that?"

Max's attention went back onto the stage, "did you fuck it up?" Max yelled cuffing his hands together to make a mega phone.

Neil's face went red from embarrassment, "uh,no!" He stammered. He started pouring in chemicals in a panic.

"Uh Neil? Maybe you shouldn't-" david started getting cut off as a massive explosion of foam emerged from the beaker spreading everywhere.

"Neil?! What did you do?!" Gwen yelled.

The foam pulled up and formed a wave taking the campers in the stage and heading towards us councilors and max,

"Fuck."

When it settled everyone emerged from the foam gasping for air, "is everyone alright?!?" David called.

"Please don't be dead!" Gwen called.

I counted heads, "wait where's-"

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" max yelled with his hands in the air emerging from the foam.

I sighed of relief, max grabbed onto neils shoulders and shook him repeatedly, "how did you do that?!? I mean your science is always boring! We're you keeping this awesomeness from us?!"

Nikki swam over to us, "yea Neil were you hiding your talents?"

"Gah I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to get that big! I didn't want anyone to get hurt! God now this is all ruined!" Neil complained.

"What?" Max asked, "are you kidding? Your act was the best!"

"It was?" Neil asked.

"DUH! I mean you took me off my feet! Literally." Nikki praised.

"But what about everyone else?" Neil worried.

"Look around," Gwen suggested.

All the campers were playing in the foam, throwing it at each other, swimming in it but most importantly.
Having fun.

"Yo Nikki! You wanna chicken fight??" Erid called.

"YES! COME ON GUYS WERE WINNING THIS THING!" Nikki yelled grabbing max and Neil's hand dragging them off.

I laughed and watched the kids, Gwen walked over to me and david and rested her arm of my shoulder.
"Ya know, I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm gonna miss them.."

"Yea.." I agreed.

*sniff* "ye-yea, I'm g-gonna.." *sniff*

"David are you crying?!?" Gwen asked laughing.

"Yes! I'm gonna miss the campers!" David sobbed,

I let david cry on my shoulder and patted his back, "there there." I looked over ant Gwen and snickered as she returned it.

I looked back at the campers,

"BEST LAST NIGHT OF CAMP EVER!" Nikki screamed.

(There's around 1 or 2more after this btw!)