Color and warmth

(I'm on a family trip so if I don't post for a night I am very sorry 😅)

Your POV:

I held onto david and max tightly.
God that felt so nice to finally get out. It was kinda weird. The guy was a phyco I didn't even know him.
Why would he go to such extents? Was he a creepy stalker or something..?

I shivered.

Nope no. Don't think about that, he's locked up and won't terrorize you or the camp any more.
Just enjoy this...nothing else will happen.?

It's been 2 weeks sense he got locked up. I was kinda hesitant at first but nothing else has happened. Out of camp cambells ordinary anyway. I mean someone almost dies once a week but what do expect at a place like this? I mean honestly it's all awesome. Even max has seemed happier by some miracle.

"Kids! Letters!" I called when everyone raced into the mess hall. Everyone waited eagerly but especially max. I handed him a note that he had Gotten along with a box.

He read the note with a huge smile on his face and opened up the box with an identical hoodie as to what he was wearing. "Oh this... again.. at least they know what I like.?"

I sighed watching him feeling bad but hey whatever they were writing made him happy.

"Whoa. Max is smiling. What's he planning." Gwen asked walking up to me.

"Oh, I think it's what ever there writing him. He gets really happy when he reads them." I answered.

"I hope there being nice to him. Don't tell anyone I said this but his parents are kinda shit." Gwen admitted.

"I kinda guessed that but how do you know?" I asked.

She sighed, "we had a parents day where we invited all the kids parents to see how there doing. Didn't even bother to come. Not only that but they just dropped him off here. No activity nothing. As soon as the summer started they drove by and dropped him off. We didn't even know he was here till we saw him wandering around."

I looked over at the 10 year old, "poor kid.."

"Good morning everyone!" David yelled.

He walked over to me and Gwen, "good morning honey," he said in a more seductive tone towards me. He stood next to me and held my hand.

Gwen just rolled her eyes teasingly, "anyway what are we gonna do today?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking arts and crafts, sense it's supposed to rain." I said.

"That's a wonderful idea!" David praised.

I smiled, "should we let them free style or make them follow a bob ross tutorial?"

"I say free style, less work for us." Gwen responded.

Me and david shrugged in agreement.

As the rain poured we started sets and crafts. We looked across what everyone was working.

Dolf painted a windmeel and the pillars looked like...

That's concerning.

"What do vou think of von drawing?" Dolf asked.

"It looks great kiddo! I would straiten out the pillars a bit more but it looks great!" I praised.

Dolf happily returned to working.

Neil was... honestly I didn't even know what he was doing. Nikki was eating dry macaroni that was for the macaroni art and max was drawing.

I sat next to him, "whatcha drawing?" I asked.