Sleep over

You're POV:

I rushed down to nerf and grabbed space kid away from him. "Nerf this is the 3rd kid you've tried to drown! AND TOMORROWS MONDAY!" I scolded.
"Sorry mom!" He yelled swimming off into the water.

"Space kid are you alright?" I asked.

"Yea! That was awesome! The ocean is like an outer space on earth!" He cheered.

"Okay kiddo that's one way to look at it.." I smiled and patted his helmet.

I took off my shoes and dipped my feet in the water I observed the kids and waited for Gwen and David to come down. They didn't.

"Hey y/n!" Nikki yelled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Is david your boyfriend yet?" She asked.

"H-huh?!" I asked my cheeks burning red.

"Yea, I vont to know zis question too!" Dolf asked along with his heavy German accent.

"Yes! I want to know the drama!" Preston shouted being over well... dramatic.

Soon all the campers were asking about my love life and wether me and david were a couple.

"Not to mention..." max started.
Oh jesus fuck no...
"When I sent in your guises cabin last night to borrow David's phone you nor david were there."

Everyone including the QM ooohed.

"You have no shame max huh?" I asked about him admitting to trying to steal David's phone.

"Nope."

"Uh well, we weren't there because uh.. we went into town to do camp stuff." I lied.

"Uh huh. At 9 o' clock at night?" Max asked persistent.

"Yes..?"

"David didn't ask you out did he." Max asked suspicious.

"Yes.."
I paused and the entire camp looked at me open mouthed.

"I mean no! Yes! he didn't ask me out!" I tried to cover up.

"Holly fuck david I mean I know I talked to you but I didn't think you had the balls to actually do it." Max mumbled.

"You two are going out!" Neil yelled.

"No! We're not! He asked me on a date! Nothings official, hell I don't even know if he likes me like that! It could've been just hanging out and I miss-read the room!" I explained.

The entire camp burst out laughing.
"He totally likes you dude." Erred confirmed.

"Yes! Totally!" Neris agreed.

"Yea thin-"

"Hello campers!" David yelled. I jumped and turned around. His face was beet red. Gwen stood next to him with a smug look.

"Oh hey guys! Where were you?" I asked.

David looked at me about to speak before Gwen cut him off.
"Places," Gwen winked at him.

The hell?

David looked away blush spreading across his face.