Chapter 3: Dealain

"Jiyeong, look!" Chenle cheered, storming into the room Jiyeong was in

"Jiyeong, look!" Chenle cheered, storming into the room Jiyeong was in. She ignored the male, continuing to furiously click her mouse.

"Stop it." Jiyeong replied, pushing Chenle away as he shoved his head in her face. "I'm trying to play a game. Go away."

"Look at me or I'll tell Renjun that you're in love with him." Chenle teased, an evil smirk growing on his face.

"Wait what?" Jiyeong looked away from her computer for a moment. A moment long enough for her computer to make sounds that signalled that she had lost her game. "Hey, you made me lose!"

"Ha!" Chenle cheered, throwing his head back in laughter. "Now you can appreciate the glasses I got."

"Those are ugly." Jiyeong said, turning back to her computer to start a new game. "It's a masquerade ball, not a fashion show."

"It's the first time we're going to the light realms, it might as well be." Chenle said, taking his glasses off. An idea popped into his head as he watched Jiyeong playing her game, the male's eyes landing on the outlet her computer was connected to.

With his phone in his pocket, Chenle reached out, placing his hand on the cord. He used his powers to send a stream of electricity through it, overloading Jiyeong's computer.

He watched as Jiyeong stood up a second after her screen turned black. She took her yo-yo out, electricity running through it as she played with it. "I'm going to kill you."

"You can't kill me with electricity." Chenle said, eyes widening as he stepped back.

"But it'll still hurt a whole lot." Jiyeong replied, glaring at the male.

Lucky for Chenle, the door to the lounge room in Chenle's home opened, and another two children of council members entered the room.

"What is going on?" Winwin asked as Hendery smirked, running towards Jiyeong. Jiyeong immediately stopped her yo-yo, making Hendery giggle.

"Chenle's being annoying again." Jiyeong said, sitting back down in her chair, playing with her yoyo without the electricity.

"What's new?" Hendery replied, ruffling Chenle's hair. "Wait, where did you get those glasses?"

"Finally, someone that cares!" Chenle exclaimed, proudly showing off his glasses. "Do you like them? I searched all of Dealain for something that will work like a mask but isn't one of those mainstream masks that Jieyong has."

"At least I won't embarrass my realm." Jiyeong replied, rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry, I think Hendeery's mask can compete with Chenle's." Winwin said, taking a seat on one of the leather couches.

"Hey, I like my mask!" Hendery exclaimed, defending himself. "It's a good representation of our realm!"

"You have a pic?" Chenle asked, resting his glasses on the top of his head. Hendery nodded, showing him the picture of his mask. "Oh my gosh, that's actually so cool!"