Taking a letter from a stranger yeah?

Both Masky and Jeff started moving. "Well someone needs to bring her in!" Masky said making a fist and tensing up. "Oh shut up. I'm going inside no matter what I don't care what you do." Jeff said salty from what happened. Masky rolled his eyes as he sighed Jeff ran into the house beaten up and pissed. "Maybe it's a good idea to bring Smiley out here just in case it's something serious, be right back." Masky said as he left to go inside. My nose gushed with crimson and the metallic taste became a lot.

My eye's closed as I waited, pain began to surge through me. I would've been focusing on that if I didn't hear a bunch of branches breaking and footsteps. My heart fasten it's beat, I moved my eye's towards the noise as I tried to see what caused it. It was just out of sight, I felt angry and powerless. "Ah, well, well, well, what do we have here? You are quite the beauty, don't see much like you." This voice that seemed as though it were godly with a hint of crazy and depth it had a hint of a romanian accent. I felt my breath quicken, I couldn't protect myself from this guy so what was I to do? Scream? I suppose that could work.

"HELP M-" my voice died "Ah ah ah, now we can't be having any of that now. If you alert them who knows what might happen." I could hear footsteps approach, just then a tall handsome man lent over me. His black hair fell over his shoulders and stop not too far down. His blue horns were piercingly bright the whites of his eyes were black, his eyes were baby blue and glowing? It was very shady under all these trees. It made it hard to tell what color his dress vest and undershirt were. Though he was incredibly bandaged up and bloody.

I began to choke on the blood that had piled up into my throat. "Poor human, let me help." I shook my head protesting. He just rolled his eye's and picked me up patting my back as I coughed up blood spitting everywhere. Though it burned with a immense heat each time he made contact. He then set me down gently he pushed back my h/l and smirked.

"You look even more beautiful up close." My brows furrowed as I tried to tell him off but couldn't. "Anyways, Y/N, I came here to give you a letter." I felt confused, what would it entail and how the hell did he know my name? "Now, I know you must be thinking, how could such a handsome man know my name? Well, I can't quite tell you that, though if you do attend the party I'm sure we'll find each other there." This actual piece of shit, very vain and he has my fucking necklace! God damn it.

He reached into his pocket as he grabbed the beiege letter. He placed it into my back poket as I glared him down. His eye's fell onto my necklace his eye's lit up "What a important necklace! I think I'll take this as a parting gift, maybe I'll give it back. That is if you come." He smiled and yanked it my skin sizzling as he was staring at me "See you later Y/N~" he then dissappeared into the woods as I heard his footsteps dissappear. Just as they disappeared I heard new ones reappear. "So that's what happened. I know it was pretty reckless on all accounts of us. But she can't move at all so I don't know if she's very badly hurt." Masky said shrugging to me Smiley sighed "Well for starters, I'd stop the bleeding in the nose before she suffocates in her own blood."

He sat me up on a tree and pinched right above the nostrils. He then looked around my body. "It seems as though you took a heavy blow to the nose, obviously, and it seems as though you got burnt?" He said Masky began tapping his finger against his mask. "I don't think any fire happened." I tried to say something about the guy but I couldn't talk. Smiley noticed this "Can you talk Y/N?" I shook my head no, inaudibly sighing. "Well everything seems to be fine you just need to get some rest it seems you pushed yourself too far. Here, Masky help me with her would you?" Masky nodded as they picked me up gently and took me onto the couch.

It had been a couple of hours my nose had stopped bleeding and I had woken up from my nap to Jane and Clockwork chilling on the couch. They noticed I was awake and smiled. I opened my mouth only for nothing to come out. "It's alright Smiley told us about you not being able to speak." Jane said smiling getting up and stretching. "Here have some of this, it'll help your throat." She said going to the kitchen and grabbing some freshly made tea. I drank it and felt a little better. I then rembered the letter as I felt something sharp scratch at my back. Just then the guys who left, came back.