Oh boi I'm so excited 🤪

That gif is the scariest thing I've ever seen tbh. Also I've decided to change the p.o.v. for this chapter. And maybe the rest. Lol who knows. Anyways, lets get into this hoe.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/N's p.o.v.
As I waited for my mommy to get home I decided to watch some YouTube. As I thought about what had happened today, a question that had been bugging me popped straight into my head. 'Who was that freak. And why does he look sort of familiar?' As I rubbed my temples trying to think, I was rudely interrupted mid-thought. "We have 9 more cases of murder that happened around T/N." 'The fuck? That's over kill' I thought. "It has all been linked to the same murderer, they believe it's the murderer with the alias ' Smiley The killer'. They wrote the same phrase 'Go To Sleep.' " I tuned out thinking about how that freak looked odd and bloody.

3rd P.o.v.
Somewhere in the mansion: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." the angered teen shouted. " 'SMILEY THE KILLER?!' REALLY, WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?!" his words were laced with anger. A white masked male scoffed at the angered teen. "Can you quite your little tantrum? I need to read up on this mission." The angered teen seethed pissed. "TRY HAVING YOUR NAME SO FUCKED UP YOU CAN'T EVEN CLAIM IT." The white masked male laughed at this. "Sucks for you, Smiley the Killer." A blonde boy with elf ears chimed in snickering. "THAT'S IT. YOU'RE GETTIN' IT." the angrey teen quickly charged at the blonde one. The blonde one quickly moved out of the way. In turn having the angered teen smash right into a very expensive looking vase. With a loud crash the vase came tumbling down, breaking into many smaller pieces. "Shit." The once angry teen became sort of scared. His charred black hair following down along with him as he quickly began to pick up the pieces. "I'm so fucked." He mumbles in a almost incoherent manner. The white masked male had turned around from the couch once the loud crash had came to be. "Boss truly isn't gonna be so happy once he finds out about this." He said in a almost condescending tone. "Yep, get ready to have your ass beat. Little Jeffy boiii." The blonde said laughing at just the thought of Jeff getting in trouble. "All because no one calls me 'Jeff the Killer'." He spat out in a mad tone.

Y/N's P.o.v.
Time skipy
As mom arrived home I ran forgetting about my hurting state. Towards the garage I went to greet her, "MOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM" I yelled in excitement. She threw her arms open happy to see me, of course. I ran straight into them I then hugged her so hard she must've thought she couldn't breathe. She giggled and pat my head before returning the hug, except lighter than mine. "You excited for the trip tomorrow?!" She asked me sounding even more excited than I was to see her. "Of course! Where are we going exactly?" I asked curious to know where this mystery ride is going. "Somewhere" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at her with my lips in a straight line. "Fine. Be that way." I said in a playfully mean tone. "We should get started on dinner, no?" I nodded to answer my mother's question. "What should we make?" I asked her, eager to know the answer since I'm hungie. "How abouttttttttttt, 2/F/F?" You smiled at how this would taste so good. "Frick yeah!" Cooking and baking was always fun. But I best enjoy it when it's with mom.

More of that time skip
After cooking and eating, Mom and I decided to go for a walk. Now I'm sat on my bed thinking about out chat aboour favorite memories. Though, I must have struck a nerve when I brought up Dad and S/N before they had left. It was when we had gone to the zoo. I had always loved the aquarium and the fox exhibit. I think mom doesn't want to pretend our family is fixable. But, that won't deter me. I know, we can be. I just need to work harder. It's me who needs to fix this. I need my family. It stings when people brag about their life's. How it's falwless. Well mine isn't. Wa-it this isn't.... my thoughts. Yes they are. They're just in their deep, your true feelings you hide. Because you know when you tell someone they'll never love or accept you. I frowned at his words. They were true. No, stop thinking like that me. Get. Out. Of. My. House. I will if you make a deal with me. As if I would even make a deal with the likes of you. I thought bitterly. I had shifted up onto my bed so I was sitting up. Fine. But I'll come back with an offer you won't be able to say no to. The voice had left, as it promised. God damn, what does that voice want with me? I stared up at my ceiling. I mean. Thoes thoughts, they... aren't so wrong to think... right?

Whatever, the voice can suck my ass. Trying to make me think thoes awful things. It was now 9 P.M. and I had my stuff packed and ready to go. I got up and went to go look out my window down to the street. It was sort of dim, but thanks to the summertime. It was still light out. I saw a guy walking past with what looked like to be a deep blue mask with.... black ooz? Coming down from it and slightly dripping. Staring at him for 1 minute straight, he looked up at me. He probably felt me staring at him. He titled his head slightly to the left. As if questioning why a girl with no pants would be looking at him. I quickly ducked down. Not sure of what to do. My H/C H/L hair quickly following with me. I carefully stood back up, squinting to see if he was still there. He was, he was even more interested in me. He seemed amused. I flipped him off. "That'll teach him" I thought aloud and started snickering to myself. "Hmm? What'll teach me?" A voice yelled up to me. 'SHIT MY WINDOW'S STILL OPEN. IM A DUMB ASS.' I thought mentally punching myself for being so dumb. A look of panic spread across my face. The rando paid attention to it and laughed harder than I have ever seen anyone do. Glad to see he was enjoying himself. I rolled my eye's so hard I thought maybe they would've been propelled out. I flipped him off. He just walked off, I then slammed my window shut totally done with the day.

As soon as I had settled into my bed I went straight to YouTube. I scrolled through some oddly specific video's like, "How to escape from a submerged car" or " What if your parent's were secret killers?" and " How to save yourself from paranormal poltergeist." Wtf? What are these video recommendations? Insted of clicking on them I just decided to click on " Video's saved on my phone with zero context" laughing at how dumb it was. After feeling satisfied with all the dumb and old ass memes I shut my phone off. Slowly closing my eye's hoping that sleep would overtake me. And it did.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Wooooo I did it! Hope you enjoyed this one, it was extremely long. Sorry bout that 🤪 anyways, the next chapter is gonna be extremely important 😎 so stay tuned. Have a good day!

Word count: 1290