STITCHES!? 😱

Anyone also squemish of stitches? Or is it just me... I'm going to the dentist today I'm so scared 😨 anyways, letssss get into this hoe 🤪 Also I do not condone any action shown in this chapter. Do not drink if you're underaged and get proper medical attention if needed. This is just a story made for entertainment purposes not to be taken as actual advice. Please do not replicate these actions. Thank you.
/>/>/>/>/>

I woke up to someone lightly slapping my cheek. It was cold and I felt goosebumps crawl up my leg. I was suddenly met with a pair of crimson eye's. Who's... Oh! Dr. Smiley's. "Good, she's up. Now, Y/N we're going to have to take off your shirt, okay? We need to see how deep the cuts are." He said staring at me directly. "Ok, but who's we?" I asked barely able to see anyone else. "Well, since you came home this banged up, Hoodie and Jack have to help me with you." He said gesturing at them. EJ gave a slight nod cleaning up some tools and Hoodie waved while threading a needle...?

I realized I couldn't really move that much. Smiley shoved a rag into my mouth. Excuse me bitch? He said something to the other two and the went over towards us. Hoodie spoke to me "squeeze my arm when it hurts, don't squrim around too much. Ok?" I nodded. Smiley held my body down and EJ started pouring some type of cleaner ontop of leg cut. I reflexively threw my head back hard, bit down on the rag screaming. I dug my nails into Hoodie's arm. He didn't even flinch I most likely indented his skin so I took my nail out and just squezzed his arm. He poured it into my arm one this time I just screamed letting go of Hoodies arm and clenching my hand into fist. Tears fell out of my eye's. Shit this hurts bad.

After he dug some cotton balls into my wound to clean it. He dabbed some of the cleaner onto a ball and cleaned the smaller cuts. They started cutting my shirt to look underneath. I saw I had a gigantic gash across my stomach. Where'd I get that? I blushed a little from being in my underwear in front of them. I then realized depending on how badly my cuts were infected I could die. I sighed, EJ then spoke "We'll give you minute before we clean this one, ok?" I nodded taking a deep breath as the guy's started talking to each other.

"She needs stitches for thoes three" Smiley said. " yeah, they didn't seem to be so bad with dirt." EJ stated. Hoodie said something that made them chuckle then he quickly left the room and entered with a bottle of some type of alcoholic drink? He sat it ontop of a desk and they had a tiny conversation about whether or not they'd have to give me medication for the pain. They finished up their break and began the cleaning. This time I screamed hard it hurrrrtttttt. They then took the rag out of my mouth. Hoodie poured the liquid into a cup, maybe a shot not much though.

"Y/N, listen. Since we're short on meds right now, drink this. Okay?" He said handing me the cup "Y-You get I don't drink, right?" I said shaking lightly. "Just. Drink. It." He said "O-Ok!" I said. EJ sat me up slightly so I wouldn't choke on it. I took a huge swig of it. It burned my mouth like cinnamon but it tasted how hydrogen peroxide smelled. My face scrunched up and I shook my head. There was just a burning sensation left. They all laughed at my reaction. "Oh, Y/N you're just adorable." Smiley said fluffing up my hair. "I don't like whiskey that much either. I only gave it to you to numb the pain." Hoodie said. "I don't like alchol, you humans make quite a lot of disgusting things, this is one of them" I heard EJ said, what does that mean? "you humans" I shivered.

They had started stitching up the huge wounds. I was squemish when the stitches went in. It always made me sick. Once they were finished with that they checked all my bones. They said I may have fractured my ankle which makes sense as to why it hurt so bad. They wrapped my ankle with bandages. They helped me get up being careful with every move. "Ok, Slender said we had to take you, me, EJ, Smiley, Masky, Puppeteer, Toby and Jeff to his office. Let's go." We went towards the office. The knocked on the door. And we entered.

I felt how gloomy, fearful, and full of anger. I realized I didn't have a shirt on due to me getting patched up. I face palmed then took a seat. Everyone was seating, posture striaght and proper. Slender sighed "So, you all have a slight understanding of why I brought you here. Right? Now, Y/N we need to talk. As you found out, we're actually killer's. This was definitely not a proper way to find out but, now we must talk. So, Puppeteer here told me that he had chased you back here since he thought you were a regular human. This is right, is it not?" He asked me. I nodded speaking "Yes this is true."

He nodded rubbing his temple's. "I also heard you broke out of his grasp? If this is true you might have been a bit more powerful than I thought. You see he's one of the strongest spirits in this mansion. I haven't told you this but one of your great grandfathers had made a deal with me. Greedy and hungry for some type of power, he struck a deal with me. In turn I took something important from him, now I have a tie to your family. I gifted him power in turn for one of his descendants I saw fit. There's quit a bit with the abilities he had. I want to test to see what it is that you might have. You might carry some of the powers he had. So that's where tomorrow night comes in. You're huge test." I tried to take all of this in. What the hell even is this?! Am I the descendant he wants?

"What is it exactly?" I asked slightly intrigued. "You will be set with a simple task, to collect eight pages right outside in the forest. " not to bad, easy I got this. "But, everyone will be chasing you, including me. If you do not complete this before sunrise, you will be forced to redo it all over again. Make sense? " I nodded. Jesus chrisssttttt help me. " To make it more fair you'll be given a weapon of choice. And a 5 minute headstart. Understood?" I nodded, jeez they gave me a lot of things to have an upper hand. "Go get some rest, everyone else you must stay here. I have some questions as to what all exactly happened." I nodded getting up and stumbling out to the couch. Too tired I just fell asleep on the couch.

>->->->->->->->->
BRO WE HIT 1K READS?! WTF! THANKS!!! Also y'all ever seen thoes MMD thingies? I accidentally found them when I was younger and couldn't stop watching them lmao. Have a good day! Peace
Word count: 1249