oh look, a page Pt. 1

Gently I was shaken awake by Hoodie. I screamed then stopped when I realized it was just him. I giggled at how silly I was being. He just brushed it off and said "Get prepared, go out front we're all waiting there." With that he left. I quickly got up and put some sneakers on. I ran up to the bathroom and brushed my hair. Now that I thought about, Hoodie was being a bit conspicuously off.

I ran down the stairs almost tripping but saving myself. I smirked, damn I'm a bad ass. I winked at literally no one and laughed. I slammed the door open ready to get them dumbass pages. I felt the freezingly cold air hit my skin. Damn, I don't have a jacket either. Shit, I made my way over towards the group shaking and shivering.

I spotted everyone just standing around? What the hell whatever, I stood infront of them discomfortably cold. "Ah, there you are child. Now, let me explain how this will work" he began and rambled on. All I really heard was that if someone did catch me they would have to tie me up with a rope and bring me back. Kinky but aight.

I guess EJ noticed my coldness since he took his hoodie off and gave it on me. He smiled at me I smiled back and said a quiet thank you. I put on the hoodie, only to have some people laugh and adore how big it was on me. I couldn't even see my hands.

I smiled, and continued on. I was handed a flash light and led to the back and saw a worn down shed. "Choose one" Masky said, I nodded and saw there were a ton of knives, guns, and axes. So many things to hurt people, I didn't really wanna hurt someone. So I chose an army knife.

That would be okay, right? Ehhhhh whatever, I put it into the pocket and turned on my flash light. "Now, go off into thoes woods. 5 minutes and we'll be after you. Understood?" His voice boomed and I nodded "Yes sir!" I said two finger saluting and winking at them fixing my posture. Then immediately laughing and running towards the woods.

After running for what felt like forever I heard a loud boom of static. I bent over holding my ears, I suppose that was his way of telling me my precious five minutes were up. My fingers felt a bit numb though I didn't mind. Running my fingers through my hair I completely forgot where I was for a minute. Looking around I realized I was in between a... red silo and some trees? Ooookay then.

I swear I heard footsteps. So naturally, I ducked down and shut off my flashlight. It was Jason, Nathan, and Smiley walk past. This was kinda funny to me. I felt as if I was playing hide and seek. I slightly giggled they all snapped their heads towards me. I quickly covered my mouth and stifled my breathing. SHIT THEY'RE GONNA FIND ME. They started walking my direction looking their eye's had skimmed... Right over me! I silently celebrated this small win. "Come out Y/N~ Don't be shy!" I heard Smiley shout, I could practically hear him smirking.

I shivered his words made me feel gross. Scrunching up my nose my eye's had adjusted to the darkness. They were leaving towards the other direction so I slowly army crawled to the red silo. I had spotted... A page! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I grabbed it and it had 'NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO' written on it. This is going to be one hell of a trip huh. I got up crouching and turned on my flashlight. No one I could see. Good, I stuffed the page into my pocket.

Running to god know's where, I eventually found a path. Running on it I realized how foggy it was. I could barely see tree's that were in front of me. I stumbled across some rocks all together. Yet, I felt someone grab my body and cackle to themselves. It was Liu, well more specifically Sully. "I caught ya!~ Now, be a good girl and don't move while we tie you up." He whispered in my ear. I saw two feminine figures. God damn it, I was already basically caught! Shit, I started kicking and hitting Liu.

He ceased any movement so I decided the only right thing to do. Kick him where it hurts. Luckily for me he turned me so it'd be easier for Jane and Clockwork to tie me up. He made my job easier and I smirked. Winding up my kick Jane had begun wrapping me up. I kicked him, hard and fast. He immediately froze up and fell to the ground cursing me and yelling. I ducked out of the ropes and ran as fast as I could. Not stopping for anything, I took out my knife not bothering with my flashlight.

I did hear footsteps chasing me but eventually stopping before even getting close. I found my way to a bunch of wooden totems, 6 I think, I looked around turning on my flashlight. No one appeared to be here thank the gods. I quickly found a page, it read 'CAN'T RUN' damn, I know I'm out of shape but, don't be that rude. I laughed at myself then quickly turned around and ran on the path.

There was a fork in the path though. I continue upwards or, to the right. I thought might as well do right. I ran towards it quickly I lost the dirt path and fell across a wall... well, it had four sections? I looked around I found one page that said ' LEAVE ME ALONE' the last corner I had found Candy Pop and LJ. Fuck me mate.

"Hehehe~ Hiya Y/N! Wanna give yourself up and let us take ya?" LJ said. "Fuck that. Go and fuck yourself." I yelled running as fast as I could. I wouldn't say I hate clowns but, I disliked them a little. In the dark this made them a LOT more scary than what I'd usually think.

I kept running until my breath had ran short and I couldn't bare to move anymore. I stopped, kneeling down and catching my breath. I sighed knowing tonight was going to be a long and painful one. Whilst I was caught in my thoughts, I saw Candy Pop and LJ run past me. They went towards where I came from. Jesus I'm getting lucky, it's a weird thing.

Yawning I felt my eye's getting droopy and my mind wander off. I quickly snapped out of it and got up and started running to where I thought the path would be. It had been there and I had followed it running. I found that the path turned off to the left and there was a huge cement tunnel. I had approached it turning on my flashlight.

I had seen only one page 'HELP ME' I stuffed it in my pocket all comfy like. And with that I sighed. The fog wasn't any better in this stuffy tunnel. I continued on, only to be stopped by Dark and X. Fuck me, they weren't powerful but they weren't weak either. I yelped and I saw Dark smirk while X seemed to be thinking. Though I couldn't tell his emotions due to his mask and goggles.

I started running hoping they wouldn't snatch me. Only to be tripped by one of them. I fell flat on my face. "OUCH!" I yelled suprised. They went to work quickly tying my feet together first. I thought quickly and picked up a pebble and threw it on the opposite side. It made a huge 'BANG' noise. They quickly turned to see what happened. I quickly tried to saw through it. It worked which I really didn't expect. I quickly pushed Dark down and tripped X. I felt like a total badass.

I ran, I could really go for a Caprisun not gonna lie. I pouted thinking about it. I kept my flashlight off just in case X or Dark get up and chase me down. I was caught off guard when I heard static which freaked me out. I looked around frantically to see the source of the sound. Only to see...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeez, sorry this took so long to come out. It was supposed to come out 2 days ago but I was caught up in stuff. Then I got sick yesterday so it was hard to focus on a lot. But all that matters is it's here now :) Thanks for reading! Peace.
Word count: 1467