Really. You had to do that?!

I'm a bee. God I love that meme. I want me some cake. Mannnnn I have to be alone again this year in school. Life sucks 😒 But anyways, I have come back to give you some more content 😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking down the long hallway I didn't see anything up ahead except... a white blur?! "What in the fu-" the white blur came into view and tackled me down. I landed on the floor extremely hard. I coughed extremely hard. "What t-the hell?!" I said trying to yell but failing. It only came out as a whisper. I looked up to see the perpetrator. "OH MY GOD. IT'S YOU." I said my voice dripping with dissapointment. "YOU" the white whore who had chased me back to my house that one time said. He began to strangle me. "F- mmph-ckin kinky- arghhh b-mmmmphhh" I said between being strangled. I try to kick him hard in the nuts. But he caught me and sat on my legs. This mf is actually gonna kill me. God damn it. I was trying to scream and draw attention so I wouldn't die to the whore that chased me. My screams came out muffled and I thrashed around kicking my legs. Nothing was working. My vision was starting to become blurry from some tears and asphyxiation. Shit this is hurting.

Finally, I heard Twitch bitch yell for me. As I listened I heard him proceed towards me. Then I heard a "G-Get off of her!!!" Followed by the guy who was strangling me getting thrown off me. I got up on my knee's and proceeded to hack out a lung. After my coughing fit finished I slowly got up. I felt dizzy and tired. I watched as Twitch bitch proceed to confront the emo knock off lethal joker. "Dude!!! W-W*tic*why the hell did you do that?! I get s-she's human and all. BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A-ANY JUSTIFICATION. " The hell does that mean? He then bent down and whispered into the knock off lethal jokers ear. He immediately froze up while Toby stood up. He dusted himself down while helping up that rat. They could most likely see my confusion since the looked at me. "H-have you met this asshole y-yet?" Toby spoke sounding like it was just a chore to be here. I shook my head then stopped in the middle of doing it. "Well... sort of." I spoke thinking about it. "W-Welp, his name is Jeff and he h-has some... issues-" he was then cut off by Jeff "everyone here has them. That's why we're here." He said stubborn about something.

I just bit my tounge not wanting another ouburst from him. I might as well give him another chance, we had just met randomly on the street and he seemed busy... with something. Wasn't he bloody when I first 'met' him? I shivered, swallowing my fear I stuck out my hand towards Jeff to properly meet him. He scoffed rolling his eye's. I could feel Toby glare daggers into him. Jeff seemed annoyed but just shook my hand anyways. His hands were clamy and cold. I hid my cringe and just faked a smile to him. "Nice to meet you" I tried to muster the happest voice I could when saying it. He just rolled his eye's again and said "You too" through gritted teeth. Nice to know someone here already dislikes me. And with that he went towards the stairs. Once he was actually gone, Toby looked at me with a bit of sympathy. "Y-*tic*You okay?" He asked curious with a bit of sincerity. Maybe he wasn't a bed person. Ehh I doubt it. " Sure I'm fine. Getting chocked is nothing. Now lets finish and then go eat." I shrugged. "I-I guess, w-whatever you say."

After he had shown me around the large fricking house. We went down to what I guess to be the kitchen. I saw a shit ton of food from the most delicious looking to what I think was um uncooked meat? It didn't smell good, I plugged my nose and didn't see anyone lingering around here besides Twitch Bitch. I grabbed the food I wanted and waited for Twitch Bitch to finish as well. I don't wanna eat alone even if I have to eat with a asshole. The people here of kind if scary to be honest. He motioned me over and we went towards the table. It was the longest table I had ever seen.

I saw Masky and Hoodie sitting and eating. They seemed to be enjoying the coversation, I think they were even chatting with I think X Virus? Anyways, we were walking to a open spot right next to them. I sat on the edge where I could escape easily if need be. I just kept looking down at my plate eating. I felt like an outsider locked out of the coversation. Toby was talking to them when I heard someone say my name "Y/N, right?" I nodded looking to see X virus. "Anyways, what happened to your neck girly?" He said catching some people's attention. I could feel some eye's fixated on me. Nervousness crept up my body as I took a pause. "Well you see-" I was quickly cut off by Toby " S-she j-*tic*ust had a run in with Jeff. Y-You know how he gets with new... guests." And like that I saw X's face light up "Ohhhhhhhhh that makes sense" he said. He quickly went back to eating. I just fixated my sight back down to the food.

After what felt to be forever I felt Toby tap my shoulder. I looked up at him "Yeah?" "I-I just wanted to say that there still are a few p-p*tic*eople you haven't met yet. The first group should be back by tomorrow or the next day. Though t-the second group will be back by next week I think." I nodded. Wait a moment. How long I staying here?! Where's mom? I'll have to ask later at some point. Soon we had finished our food and he put away our dishes. With that we went to the living room I didn't see anyone besides one of the Jack's and that sort of good looking guy with the stitches. I sat in the middle of Liu and Toby. We all just mindlessly watched T.V. until I heard a ruckess in the kitchen.
>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

JESUS IT'S ALREADY JULY?! God it's kind of been a while huh? So you must be wondering Author, where were you? And to that I say, all over the place. I finally saw my main friend group irl and I have a new addition to my family. Also, we're already at 400 reads, which may not seem like a lot to you but. It is to me! So thanks everyone who's reading this!!! You make me happy, anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Have a nice day! Peace ✌
Word count: 1175