Um... chair. But make it electric 💝

Slap "OUCH MOTHER FRICKER WHO DID THAT!" I yelled. "Get your clothes on sleepy head. Oh and don't forget a swimsuit under it or something." I looked around confused to see what the hell was going on. People were moving around with swimming shit and coolers. I shook my head, "Fuck you BEN." I said since he slapped me. "Love you too sweets" I cringed but, up to the bathroom I go.

I got changed into whatever I could find not really caring since I was too tired. I ran downstairs only to bump into Toby. "Oop, sorry bout that." I said running past him. I found BEN he told me to get in the so I did. I threw myself into a car seat and buckled in. I fell asleep once again.

"-Hmmmhn hnnh mmph." "I'm sorry, what was that? Roll that be me again." I said sleepily rubbing my eye's. "I said, if you don't get your ass up I'll carry you myself." It was Clockwork. I just smirked at her, "Guess you'll have to carry me then." I said condescension layered in my voice. She fricking picked me up and walked with me to the beach. I swear she was asserting dominance against everyone.

She dropped me on the beach and went to help carry some stuff. I looked around, the pretty crystal blue water sparkled in the glaring sun. The forestation was a luscious green. This looked like something out of a movie or a panting. Something felt off though, liked something was wrong. I shrugged it off and went towards the group of people.

It contained Jeff, BEN, EJ, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Liu. "What we doin over here bois" I looked at them I spoke pretty loud and they all turned towards me and I blushed. "Just putting on the sunscreen. Here I'll give it to ya when I'm done." EJ explained. I nodded thankful, everyone just started stripping only to reveal swimsuits. I felt my eye's travel down their bodies... heat flushed through my face. (A/N Holy frick when I was writing this I got a nosebleed Lmao 🤣)

Jeff noticed me staring and winked at me. I looked down only to look back at EJ and see if he was done. I kind of got a little carried away looking at his abs and his nice... Jesus Y/N you fucking perv! EJ also noticed omg I might just go die of embarrassment. " See something you like babe?" He said taking his mask off. He was smirking and winking at me. He stuck out his tounge- well tounges there were four. Showing off his sharp teeth.

I yipped a little but, I wasn't really scared...? More intrigued, I ran up to him and began to exam him close. His skin was a gray and he had long black nails. His eye's- well, lack of- we're like a dark void. Black oozed out of it, he looked like a regular person besides thoes traits though. "Jeez, you're interested aren't ya." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled at him and he just laughed.

After he finished with the sunscreen he gave it to me. He was very interesting to look at, I kept staring and then he said. "Cut the staring Y/N I swear." I just shook my head and realized that Masky, Hoodie, and Toby took their masks off. I fucking ran fasttt over to them.

I could automatically tell which was which, Toby had sickly pale skin, brown eye's, and THICCC eye bags shit ton of scars everywhere too. And his hands were really screwed up. Next was Masky, his eye's were a darker tone of brown. He had side burns and thiccc eyebrows. I nodded then looked hoodie. He had curley hair the was a light honey brown and pretty dark greenish blue eye's.

"Y'all kinda cute." I said doing that f boy bite lip thingie and finger gunning. Brian and Toby blushed. "My work here is done." I said bowing then running outta here. I took off the clothes and sprayed myself down. All of the sudden Jeff came outta nowhere and dragged me back to the group. He took Liu and EJ aside and said "Let's play chicken. Me and Y/N vs. You guys." "I don't see why not." Liu answered "You're on pretty boy!" EJ shouted.

We went into the water and Jeff put me on his back, EJ was on Liu's. You know... this was a weird situation. It feels weird since they're murderers but they enjoy regular things. I couldn't help but laugh at this situation. Jack almost pushed me off and I tried to push back, he was anchored onto Liu though. I thought for a minute, what if I distract them.... With insults! What could possibly go wrong insulting serial killers?!

"Listen up failed cross stitch project. And what's with you Jack, what? Three tounges wasn't enough for you?! Jesus christ dude, why are looking at me cross eyed Jack. And mans really be out here looking like the sewing machine attacked him. With all those stitches you'd think they'd be able to stitch you a personality, right Liu?"Jeff started giggling like a little kid. I tried to keep it together. They looked pretty irritated, let's do it again!

"Jack, there isn't enough ocean in the world for us, and your ego. Liu stop fighting, nevermind. Boy's will be boy's. Hey Dr. Dipshit how do you even operate?" That was the last straw, they rushed towards us, Jeff quickly moved and I shoved Jack with all my might. They both fell but the seemed to be coming back for more. "Y/N and Jeff you're so dead." Sully said glaring at us. I slapped Jeff, "Go trusty steed!" Jeff ran for his-well our lives.

Jeff slipped on wet sand and we landed right infront of Masky. I screamed and landed on my back, taking the air right out of me along with my safety. Liu was tearing ass to get over here. I screamed out of fear of what he'd do and Masky seemed to be enjoying this show. I started running and Jeff went the opposite way. NOOOOO HE'S GONNA COME AFTER ME SINCE I CAN'T RUN! I kept going like my life depending on it. The anxiety rose in me as I heard Sully's footsteps draw near.

I booked it towards EJ? Shit! He tried to grab me but failed. My lungs were working extra hard and my stamina was almost up. My breathing was harsh and I felt myself get dizzy I had to stop sometime soon. I saw just Helen and no one else. Use him as a shield! Damn I'm smart 😏 no one could ever compare.

I ran over to him and he seemed confused I hid behind clutching onto him. "Y/N Helen isn't gonna protect you. Now come here!" Sully yelled I screamed in terror trying to catch my breath. Sully was right in front of me and Helen. Helen just looked at me and shrugged, "I'm not apart of this, go ahead and have her." He picked me up and put me right in front of Sully. I screamed scared only to have Sully lift me up. There was a group of people now watching. "This! Is! Sparta! Also fuck you Y/N!" He yelled throwing me into the water. " You would-" I was cut off by hitting the water and tensing up. I was on land where if I stood on my tippy toes I could breath. But I accidently walked off a ledge of sorts. It was slightly cold and then I remembered, I can't swim.

GOD DAMN IT Y/N! HOW DID I- I'M STUPID AS HELL. I started flailing around trying to fight the pull of the water. Damn you Sully, I'll make you pay just you wait... Just. You. Wait. I panicked and accidentally opened my mouth the water was starting to pour in and I was suffocating on it. The water around me was dark and not filled with a whole lot of light. I couldn't see. The drop was pretty far. I kept kicking my legs and I tried to scream. Something was dragging me down. I began to panic and bargin. Someone, please.... help me. I promise to be a better girl, I promise to behave and to help. Even if it means taking a life. But nobody came. My legs kept kicking but I was getting tired I needed air fast.

But no one came. I could feel the warmth of the light slipping away from me. My lungs were hurting and I felt like my head might explode. My mind was going blank and I was scared. Was this how it felt to be dying? Does anyone care for me? I saw my life flash before my very being. Me winning my first award in Elementary. Me making my first friend, all my mistakes I made. My family and I having fun. The good times, the bad one's. All of it, was right there. I realized that this was the end... was every heartbreak I had, worth it in the end? My vision got darker and I felt myself get pulled further. I let my eye's slip closed and accepted it.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Geeeezzz I'm so tired I think I could just sleep right here. I did a summer themed chapter cause I just felt like it lol. Though I hope y'all have been having a good day. Imma try to flirt with someone tomorrow lol we'll see how it goes tho. Anyways, hope you enjoyed have a nice day. Peace!
Word count: 1627