oh look, another page! Pt. 2

I saw Slender... that mother fucker scared the living shit out of me. I glared and flipped him off, running in a different direction. There was no path anymore but just to be sure I lost Mr. Stick bitch, I turned cautiously, turning on my flashlight and saw nothing. I let out a sigh of relief and turned back only to hit my head on a pole. I quietly cursed my existence and turned around to find the path again.

Continuing for what felt like forever, I came across a blue truck. I looked all over this friccer but found nothing. Sighing and coming to terms that there was no page for now, I decided to sit for a minute. That way I won't get so tired. I could really go for some water and shit but oh well.

Getting up, I stretched and yawned so I wouldn't have to do it anytime soon. I checked how many pages I had, four. How many did I need again? I scratched my head trying to think quickly before someone caught me. Ah! Eight! Right, come on Y/N. We got this! I smiled at this feeling determined to get all these dumb pages.

Running on the path I accidentally ran into a low hanging tree branch all thanks to the fog. Geez I keep running into so many things. I kept following the path until I got to another car. It was followed with a shed behind it and I walked around looking for the page. It wasn't on the car, so I flashed my flashlight on the shed. It was on the door! I quickly took it stuffing it into my pocket again. Oh fricc yeah boi! I celebrated fist pumping the air and chanting "YES!" after chanting I felt someone's hands on my shoulder and breath on my ear.

"Boo~" I screamed so loud I'm sure everyone in a eleven mile radius would hear. I heard them cackle in a amused tone. I could tell right away that it was Kagekao thanks to his accent. My face contorted with anger and I jabbed him, he let go and started laughing even more. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some gold and my other eye I say something blue. I automatically put together that I was about to be screwed over. Sighing I was quickly caught up with Helen and The Puppeteer surrounding me. Helen harshly grabbed me I let out a squeak.

"Now now, just make this easy on everyone and surrender!" He said enthusiasticly to me. "Actually, I'd rather win this if that's alright with you babe" I said smirking and winking at him. I could feel in my soul how dissapointed in me he was. I just smiled nervously I suddenly felt really cold and on edge. "H-" " FR" " LON-" a voice boomed in my head. I quickly seethed and tried to hold my head though I couldn't thanks to Helen. He motioned for Puppeteer to come and help with the situation. He quickly took control of my body. I felt some pain but I just went completely numb to any and everything.

Kage and Helen started wrapping me up with the rope. They had all began to talk amongst themselves I realized that this will be a race against time if I wanted to get the other pages. Trying my hardest I thought about the aspiration of winning this stupid little task. It wasn't working, and they were finishing up fast with their conversation. Come on Y/N!!!

Squezzing my eye's shut I concentrated hard. I opened my eye's seeing that they had started carrying me towards where I came from. God damn it. I sighed and got frustrated. How did I get out of his grasp last time? Think Y/N we don't have enough time. Then suddenly I just, could move... What? Oh fuck it, doesn't matter for now. I quickly shifted not so much to draw attention to myself, but enough to get the knife. I started sawing through my ropes on my wrists.

Suddenly, the last thread snapped off and it fell to the ground. Kage, the one carrying me, suddenly fell to the ground dropping me. Yes! I quickly got up tripping, I remembered some advice coming from my mom. "If you're stuck with a man who's trapping you, punch them in the liver hard." She never explained why tf she said that but, I guess we're about to find out. I quickly ran up and elbowed Puppeteer in the liver he went down fast. Holy shit! Mama's advice was actually worth something!