SHopPiNg sPreE bAbY!!!

Welcome to, your author is tired 😫 Also, a lot of people are reading this! It makes me blush tbh. I'm glad I could entertain at least one person, ya know? Anyways, lets do this!
-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]-]

Getting everyone rounded up and into the car we were off. I could hear everyone groaning and complaining that they had to go. While we went towards the car I heard Masky call my name. "Yeah?" I said confused. "Once we get to the store you are supposed to call Bloody Painter Helen, Hoodie as Brian, and me as Tim. That's our real names. It's very important you do this. Got it?" He said firmly, keeping his eye's on the road. Uh odd request but aight. I answered back with a "Ok." Staring out the window we finally got there. So that explains who Helen was I guess. We got to the store fairly quickly.

All of us exiting the car. Stretching out and closing my eye's for a split second I lost them... "wh-... where did they go?" I asked myself. I looked around only to see a large group of guy's. "The fuck?" I said aloud I started walking around the parking lot. "Toby?! Tim?! Anyone?! Helllloooo?!" I yelled only to see that group of boy's look at me oddly. I was going back towards the car but I was immediately stopped by this guy. He pushed me up against the wall. Uhmmmmmmm no thanks. "What's a pretty thing like you doing our here alone, aye?" I furrowwed my brows thinking of some way to skedaddle my ass the fuck out of there. Only to have a blonde boy not too much taller than me walk up. "We going to have a problem bud?" He said locking his arm with mine. I didn't give a shit anymore I was just thankful someone was here. The guy shoved the blonde boy out of the way and kept cornering me. "Yøü §höůłđňţ håvē ďøňê ţhăț." The blonde guy said in a extremely distorted voice. I swear to jesus if I wasn't already sweating in this disgustingly hot place, I was now.

It made me extremely nervous. "Why'd you run off like that?!" A brown haired guy with the large group spoke up. They were all approaching me. "I'm sorry, do I know you guy's? I don't think I do..." I said backing up into the building. I was playing with my fingers trying to escape this awkwardness. "Y/N, it's us dude. Toby, Jeff, Jack, ya know?"

Now that I thought of it. He had the same voice as Toby. Looking all over everyone, I noticed they looked kind of the same. "Hey wait a moment... if you're Toby, where's your stutter?" I asked pointing at him with a hand on my hip. "It's hard to explain okay? All you need to know is this disguises us. Got it?" He said. I nodded, just to be sure though I went up towards Mask- I mean Tim. I looked him up and down and then said in awe. "HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE SIDEBURNS?! CAN I TOUCH THEM?!?!??!?! PLEASE!" I said trying to touch them but I was too short. Toby's eye's lit up. He had a sadistic smile on his face. He shoved Tim's head down towards me Tim tried to get out of his grip but failed horribly. "Do it!" He said smirking psychoticly. I laughed and did, "they're so soft!" I softly smiled. After Tim got out of Toby's grip he grimaced and then glared at us. "Alright to the store!" I said trying to leave fast.

We went inside of the store. Some of them, mainly Jeff, kept complaining. "You don't really have a limit of how much clothes you can get." I heard Hoodie say. I nodded, we went towards the clothing aisle. While looking some of them gave me suggestions to what I'd look good in -_-. Helen was the most help though, he said that this (f/c) dress would go good with my (e/c) eye's. He was right, it looked nice on me and paired well. Getting some skirts/shorts/pants/overalls. I got some nice shirts/pretty dresses/ cute crop tops. Trying them all on they were basically yes men's. Except Jeff, he was just a asshole. I can't lie though, this disguse made him look a lot better than himself. They all look pretty good in these disguises. Oh jeez... stop it Y/N! Don't be dumb. Jeez, they're only here cause Slender dude told them to.

They told me to choose a couple of swimsuits. Blushing bashfully I asked why and was met with a "because." I rolled my eye's. Choosing a couple of one pieces and bikinis. I could feel them all checking me out. "So I'll take this one as a yes?" I said passive aggressive since I was flustered. They were just drooling all over themselves. Rolling my eye's BEN finally spoke up. " HOT DAMN Y/N" I kind of laughed finding it flattery and funny. Liu spoke " I'd say that it's pleasantly fine." Uh ok simp. I swear I heard Jeff say some kind of compliment. "Huh? What'd you say?" I asked Jeff looking at him. He was slightly blushing and looking away from me. "Nothing." He spoke aloud. "You guy's act as if you've never seen a girl in a swimsuit." I rolled my eye's going back to the changing room. Then we went towards another aisle.

After an embarrassing moment of me shopping for my undies, we went towards the cashier. Shopping for clothes reminded me of when I was with my family. How were they? Does Mom and Dad miss me? I hope, I miss them... "Can I get a drink?" I whispered to Hoodie, being in public was definitely not my forte. He nodded and I went to go get one, on my way I had thought 'what if I just ran off?' I weighed the outcomes. I'd rather not. It's tempting though. Grabbing my drink and running back towards them I stopped... THERE WERE CAPRISUNS!!! I took 3 fucking boxes along with my favorite drink. Smiling I ran back and put my shit onto the conveyor belt. The cashier smiled at me, I smiled back shyly. After everything was done, we went home.

We didn't know where to put my clothes exactly so, we placed them down ontop of the shoe rack. I ran as fast as I could to Slender's office I immediately slammed into Dark Link we both fell. Shit. I saw he had a broken arm. I immediately went into a 'Oh shit' is that what the sound was? Did Hoodie break his arm? Shit, that's rude. Shaking my head I helped him up. "Sorry!" I yelled waving then running towards his office. Trying to stop I slide holding my balance up, I slid a couple of inches out of the way. I knocked hard on his door. "Come in" I did. These door's are just huge as shit. "Sit down." I did awkwardly. "So you wanted to see me?" "Yes Y/N, you see, the second group will come back. Once they do, I'll have a specific activity for you. It will prove if you're good enough to be here. It will be difficult but if you win this. It will prove you to be your father's daughter." He said without even giving me time to adjust or even realize what he said. The shit is the activity? Whatever, I just hope it doesn't involve a lot of physical activity. "I hope that you achive this. Now, you may leave and do what you wish" and with that, I left.

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Omg I was crying and my mouth made a extremely funny noise. So I stopped crying and had a all out laughing fit. Why am I like this? Anyways, Im glad you read this thing. Have a good day!
Word count: 1328