Food fight?!?! oooooooo~

Damn, I really b out here in a hotel not sleeping cause I think I'm a bad ass. Lmaoooo anyways, I spent 3 hours walking around killing my feet and chafing my thighs. It was like 90 Degrees Fahrenheit or for the rest of you 32 Degrees Celsius. At least I saw some cool stuff I guess.

I definitely had too much caffine yesterday, like some of my friends told me it made them more anxious. But for me, I think I was already so anxious that it just said 'fuck it give her adhd for an hour.' And so it did. I was bouncing around, yelling shit I wouldn't normally say lmaooo. Anyways, sorry for rambling. Lets get into this hoe!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I awoke ontop of a actually comfy bed... wait a minute... where was I? I immediately looked around violently got up out of there. The room seemed to be gloomy with the exception of a window with some flowers on it. I was about to yell for someone only to feel scared. There was a presence that felt, off is the only way I could describe it. I heard footsteps approaching the door. I quickly pretended to be asleep. The door opened and I felt the figure come towards me. Squeezing my eye's shut and balling up I felt a hand on my face. They gently slide their finger up and down across my face. (Friccc that doesn't sound right 🥵 ok, don't b dirity minded bih) "Oh Y/N. I think you might be the only one who isn't tainted."

It was Masky's voice. Woah wait a minute hoe. Tf is he talking bout? I pretended to start waking up rolling around and yawning. I felt Masky flinch and back up. I opened my eye's slowly to make it as authentic as possible. I half pretended to be confused since I was already. I rubbed my eye's then looked at him jumping back. He actually kind of scared me he was freshly showered and had a towel wrapped around him. I blushed covering my face. Letting out a yip and he also did too. "WH-WHERE AM I?!" I asked well... basically yelled. "Jesus. Sorry I forgot my clothes! You're in my room since you fell asleep in the car. Toby had to go on a mission and Hoodie had already went to his room as soon as you guy's got here. So I decided to put you in my bed. I slept on the floor. So don't worry." He said very fast explaining. "Gah just go get clothes on damn it!" I yelled hiding my eye's. What if I just got a little... peep. No! Y/N don't be a pervvvvvvvvvvvvvvv god damn it. "Ok, ok, just go downstairs and eat so then we can talk." He said he sounded flustered like me. "O-okay..."

Going downstairs I realized I was wearing these baggy clothes for the past what... 2 days? Damn, I want my clothes. As soon as I went to the kitchen I saw a lot of food, as per the usual. I didn't see a spot with people who I was just acquainted with. Instead, it was next to Jeff. That was all I saw. Goddd dammmnnnn itttt I can't go anywhere else! I let out a sigh. Grabbing the bridge of my nose trying to hype myself up. I went to the table unfased. My back faced Jeff and I turned towards, Bloody Painter. Are you fucking kidding?! He was mostly cold to me for the time I saw him. I just kept my head down once again. Only for me to get shoved into BP. He looked pissed and I heard Jeff chuckle. BP glared at me and caught on to what Jeff did. He smirked and shoved me back into Jeff. Jeff in turn, got pushed back into the person behind him creating a domino effect. I tried to grab for anything but landed with me ontop of Jeff. I looked towards the horror's on going. To say the least... everyone was definitely pissed. They all looked at me. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I said with tears in my eye's because it hurt.

Masky was on the stairs running down to stop the fight that was about to happen. Too late... it started with the table falling onto the other side of the table. Then I heard Li- I mean Sully say... "THAT'S IT. FOOD FIGHT BITCH." He sent egg's flying at my head while a lot of the other pep's targeted each other. Someone broke a fucking plate over my head, MY HEAD. I didn't want to fight but that was the last straw. I jumped ontop of Jeff chocking him out. Then Sully threw juice at us. "GOD DAMN IT. I JUST CLEANED THIS SHIRT." I heard Jeff yell. He was tussling around trying to get me off. Too bad so sad. I'm not getting off that easily.he decided to body slam me. Shit.

I laid on the floor hurting bad while watching everyone else break shit. It was as if they had just turned into animals. I saw Hoodie get up from where he was sitting. He seemed as if he was above this shit show. He slowly walked undisturbed by anyone. That was until, he got hit on the head with a chair. I felt the whole room go into panic mode. I didn't understand why, it's not like he was goning to blow up this place or anything. He didn't seem like he could hurt fly. I felt his cold eye's scan the room to see the culprit. I looked at Masky I wanted to see how he would react... they seemed close everytime I saw them. He seemed to just be standing there, I could he was nervous. This was new to me, I had never seen him be so nervous before. The culprit seemed to be Dark Link he was holding another chair. He was just frozen in place.

I saw Hoodie walk calmly towards him, i was even starting to get nervous. He whispered in Dark's ear. I saw Dark Link's frozen in place face quickly turn into one of an "OH SHIT" face. They went to another room, "The fuck is going on?" I asked outloud. Everyone just turned to me, blushing embarrassed since I got everyone's attention I hid my face. "Well, Y/N. Typically you don't want to mess with Hoodie. He isn't really one to play around with." I heard Dr. Smiley say. I nodded then I heard the door open. "WH-WHATS U-UP FUCK-*TIC* ERS!" Toby yelled walking in everyone turned their attention to him. After he slammed the door shut and went towards the dining room he asked "Wh-what the h-*tic* ell happened here?" Followed with what I heard to be a sicking crunch followed by some liquid running and hitting the ground. I heard a person yelp in pain. Everyone immediately knew what this was and started fixing everything up. I felt sick after hearing that. I almost threw up but I caught myself.

Masky and Toby immediately cringed after hearing it. They were both also concerned about me. "You good Y/N?" I heard BEN say. He must of also noticed my gagging fest. I had felt my eye's water but I nodded. I kept a hand over my mouth. I got up slowly not wanting to puke then I just took a drank out of my glass. Well... what was left of it. After all was said and done I saw the slender creature come down. We were still cleaning. After a sever talking to for everyone by him he went over to me. He brought me aside, "Y/N I came down here to tell you what I have arranged for you to do. First you are suppose to go to the store to get some clothes. Then you are to come back here so I can talk to you. After that you are free to do what you wish. Understood?" I nodded. He was scary but was a little softer on me rather than the other's it made me feel a bit better. "Liu, Masky, Helen, Hoodie, Toby, Jack BEN and Jeffrey are to accompany you to the store. The rest I must talk to and send them somewhere. Now, behave yourself okay?" I nodded. NOT FUCKING JEFFFFFFFFFFFFF ANYONE BUT HIM. And with that he bid a goodbye and left back to his office I'm guessing. Wait a moment... who's Helen? I felt a hand grab me, I jumped scared. "Jeez, calm down Y/N it's just me." I heard Masky say. Letting out a sigh I turned around. "You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded a yes.
=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
How do you think it'll go for Y/N? I bet pretty horrible with the people she's been paired up with lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Peace
Word count: 1503