Shoot, ya caught me 🥺

Man I don't wanna go back to school it's too close it scares me. Anyways, letssss get into this.
÷^÷^÷^÷^÷^÷^÷

As I lie there rain rolling down everywhere. I smiled accepting my fate. Yet, something so odd I didn't expect it to ever happen, happened. "Tch, god Y/N you're so pathetic." I heard a males voice say. Tears filled my eye's, I was so scared and in pain. It was Jeff, he had saved me. "Why would you just give up to that thing? You look so pathetic lying on the ground. Why'd you run? We were about to explain before you so rudely screamed and left." He said he was now kneeling over me looking down on me.

I was sobbing and hiccuping. I probably looked like a little kid who had lost their mom at the store. He bite his lip looking away from me and wiped away the tears. I slapped his hand as hard as I could. He didn't like this because he glared at me after I did. "Don't be rude after I so graciously helped you." He said, I was so pissed at them I couldn't think straight. So I slapped his face and sassed "Shut it. You don't get to say anything to me." I said it so cold and emotionless I didn't recognize who I was. He seemed so angry. He sat ontop of me grabbing my throat.

"I wouldn't be saying shit to me right now. I saved your pathetic life and this is how you repay me? Ungrateful girl. I oughta-" he was cut off "Did you find her!?" I heard Masky yell. Jeff looked down towards me. I was unable to move, he stared into my eye's while saying. " Yeah she's over here." He whispered in my ear letting go of my throat "lucky they're here. I would have taught you a lesson." With that I heard some footsteps. He got off me Masky, Toby, and Jeff were just standing over me now.

"Why'd she run away from us? Why's she so banged up? Did you do that Jeff?" Jeff answered back "Why do you think asshole?! She ran to almost the middle of the forest, she was bound to get snagged by the Rake! And I mean holy shit, she saw the hand covered in blood! Any sane person would understand what it meant and get out." I stayed silent both from me being pissed and also my throat hurting. "I guess that makes sense. Y/N, can you walk?" He asked, I glared at him and then looked up at the leaves. I felt my chin being grabbed and I was forced to look at Jeff. "Answer when he asks a question. Don't be rude." I looked away from him. "Fine. If you don't answer I'll force you to walk." Jeff said he was acting like a real jack ass.

I kept my silence and then Masky and Jeff both threw my body upwards. Standing I realized this was going to hurt a lot. I was bleeding all over the ground but they kept true to their word. Toby was silent not ticking at all, that was new.

"Slender's so going to kill us once we get back" Toby said under his breath. I didn't complain once. I did limp and gasp every time I stepped wrong. Jeff and Masky just kept dragging me along. "I'd rather you guy's would kill me." I regrettably said dragging my feet in the dirt."You really think that was a good choice of words to use in front of killers?" Toby asked turning towards me. I saw he had a hatchet in hand. I rolled my eye's.

We had walked towards the campsite and got Hoodie. My feet were hurting so bad I had to sit down. They packed up and that's when I remembered my necklace. I ran towards my tent tripping slightly. I muttered over and over "where is it." Checking through my sleeping bag and my clothes. I finally found my necklace. Sighing I held it close. Only for Jeff to throw me out of my tent.

I landed hard on my ass. He sighed and told me suck it up and to move so he could get this down. I rolled my eye's and got up. I immediately felt sick. My vision got a bit blurry as I stood up. I fell on my knee's throwing up. I started coughing and felt dizzy. I realized my leg was still bleeding heavily whilst my arm was sort of slowing. My arm was coated in blood so thick I couldn't see it. I forgot about that, thanks janitor looking ass bitch.

Someone finally took notice to me on the ground throwing up whatever was even in me. "Holy shit Y/N, you okay?" Masky asked, guess he was finished with being an asshole.
"I gu-" I threw up again but Masky rushed over to me holding my h/l h/c hair back. I still don't want to live with them anymore. He rubbed my back and Toby asked why I was like that. Hoodie and Jeff had finished packing up and were just watching this confused.

Hoodie then gave the stuff to Toby and went towards me. He felt my head then my skin. I was slightly shaking. He looked at my cuts. "This'll hurt Y/N but hold on for me okay?" The fuck? I nodded. He then poured alcohol, vodka I think, over my cut. WTF. I screamed and started crying since it hurt so bad. "She's definitely going to need stitches." He said talking to Masky.

"I think she's throwing up from blood loss and fatigue." Masky chimed in. Hoodie nodded. "We have to get her home and quick otherwise I think she'll pass out from it. It looks like a lot. Come on. Quit standing around everyone let's go." He said and helped me up.

We walked almost all the way back before I fell into a hole that was like 6 feet. I landed face first crushing into myself. I started tearing up. My ribs were hurting so bad I couldn't think straight. I started yelling for help but I threw up some blood mid sentence. Hoodie had to help me out. As soon as I got up I noticed my nose was bleeding hard. I heard some of the guy's whisper some things back and forth. My ribs hurt so bad, I had to sit there for a moment. Getting up we were so close but then I threw up a little more and passed out.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Jesus alot has happened oml. Lol anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day! Peace
Word count: 1124