Best sleep of my life.

Many people in the living room were confused and distraught. "How did this literally just come up all of the sudden?" X-Virus said throwing his hands up confused. "I just really don't want to wear a suit." Puppeteer sighed as Kagekao chimed in "I'm fine so long as there's wine!" He sounded joyous. The more time went on the more voices lapped onto each other. Almost to point where I had gotten tired of eavesdropping, I slowly tuned out the world around me to focus.

Sitting on the couch slowly losing it over not being able to remember I felt a weight sit next to me. It was Masky, "What's bothering you?" He asked curious I looked towards him, doubt in my eye's. "Well, I just can't seem to remember something. It makes me feel a little scared. I feel like I'm missing something important but I don't know what." I said pouting a little. He seemed understanding "I know how that feels, but it'll be okay, at least it was for me..." the ending sounded doubtful and a little sad. He seemed as though he was trying to remember something too. Softly he got up and went to the kitchen.

I sat there for a long time, thinking. While dinner was being made as I sat infront of the large window in the living room, looking past the dirt and webs you could see some forest out there. My chin sat on the ledge as I noticed someone was by me, "What are you doing over here?" I recognized the voice to be none other than Eyeless Jack. I looked back at him watching him sit by me. "I don't really know, just wondering how your lives could have been if you weren't so unlucky I guess. I mean, I assuming you got here a bad way yeah?" I said my eye's their gaze towards him. He shrugged "Well, I mean, the way I got here wasn't particularly favorable I won't lie. I kind of fell into the wrong group and I ended up here sort of." He said his tone sounding pretty down and off.

If only, I could fix it all. All their pain, and maybe get them a good ending of sorts. "If I were there I would've helped you!" I said, in a childish tone, I hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder to let him know I was there for him. He got up "Thanks Y/N, I know you would've." He said walking away I could see a little smile form from the way his mask moved. When he walked out I shifted over a little to get more comfy when something began to shine bright in the corner of my vision. Curious I got up slowly and walked towards it. It was a pocket knife I raised a brow curious as I bent down to grab it. I just shoved it in my pocket without a second thought.

Soon, it was dinner time, I began talking with Laughing Jack about how sweets could maybe wait after dinner time unless you had a addiction or something. Then argued what was the hardest to draw with Helen. I told him it's obviously hands when he said it's the poses. Very heated, but in the end I feel like I obviously became victorious. Me and Dark Link even fought over bread, I told him I would literally eat his legs if he got the bread. He along with everyone else began to laugh hysterically to take away the embarrassment I felt for everyone hearing me. In the end we all ate then played this huge round of Uno which I won but not without a little cheating.

I was on dish duty along with Jane. We were playfully splashing water at each other. Gently rubbing the dish and rinsing it I place it on the drying rack. She did the same but she picked up her pace. I laughed taking this as a challenge. I did it as fast as she was doing but I barely finished putting it on the rack before she could. Then it became a competition to see who could do the most. In the end we were panting a little and were tired. "I win!!!" She shouts, I roll my eyes. "Not fair!" She only laughed as I gently tucked my hair behind my ear she smiled. "Oh hey, tomorrow I think we're getting our clothes for the ball, you excited?!" She said I could tell she was. "Yeah!" I jumped up and down. "We'll get to look like royalty!" She smiled "Yeah, like royalty."

Going to the bathroom, I washed up and got into my favorite pair of pajamas. Leaving my hair up/down like I always do. Walking down the steps I looked around the house, it didn't seem that scary to me anymore. It was mostly explored and seemed a lot more friendly. Stepping off the last step I went to the couch and laid down. Helen and the Puppeteer were watching a show. Closing my eyes but still aware of my surroundings I began to think. What would life be like if these guys were better off. Though my thoughts were cut off.