WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?! Ah screw it.

Am I, currently making a smoothie, sun burnt and sore from working out last night while writing this? Uh yeah, I sure am. God damn I'm really tired 😫 Anyways I hope you enjoy it!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Y/N's p.o.v

I swallowed hard, scared of what this conversation will bring. "No need to be afraid. Now, let's begin shall we?" Everyone nodded, I was on the edge of my seat. I needed to know where the hell I was. "So," the creature began "the reason you're here is due to me sensing your presence. Your necklace is special. I might have to kill you." My eye's widened as he just said that. He said it without any emotion, he was still as scary as I thought before. If not, scarier. I looked at the other's, I wanted to know what their emotion was. They seemed unfased. "But, that's only if you got that necklace in a certain way. Now, how did you get that necklace young lady." What necklace were they.... oh! That one. "I got it from my-" I was cut off "Husband? You must be Mrs. L/N" I looked at him confused. "S-she's m-married?! *Tic* S-Sh-She looks kinda y-young... " the twitchy guy spoke. "N-no. I'm not her. Mrs. L/N is my mother. I'm there youngest child. Do you know my father?" I asked extremely curious.

"Yes I know F/N L/N very well." I nodded. How did he know him though? "Funny you asked." WAIT I DIDN'T SAY SHIT "you see. I'm a supernatural being and I own this mansion. The people living here see it as a safe haven . Now, the way I know your father is because of a simple act of stupidity and naivete. He helped one of my associates. Your father had understood what he had done but, your dad didn't mind. He had let my associate stay the night. Soon enough, it had became on a regular basis. It all came to a halt once his 1st child was born though. He couldn't afford playing with danger anymore. But alas, my associate came once more. And with that, a gift he had explained to your father. That if he were to go anywhere near the forest to at least have this on. You see, it was a sort of tracker if he were to be lost or in danger. I was aware the whole time it went on, I had researched him. I had found out he was trustworthy. I never found out he had two offsprings though. Though, I haven't spoke to him in a while."

My jaw just dropped. HOW DID MY DAD NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS?! I mean, like it makes sense if we would've been in danger. Who was the associate?! I needed to thank him. It was due to him I was alive. Even if I didn't exactly know how I got here, it was still important he knew how I felt. Right? Ehhhhh, I'll wait to meet him. I took a notice to how shakey I was. I did feel cold but, not that cold. I'm torn up on this information, my Dad and I were close. I mean, that's at least what I thought... "So, the only reason I'm alive is because... of this?" I picked up the saphire delicate with my every move. I investigated it, on the back I saw something etched in the gem. It looked to be in some ancient latin type writing. I tilted my head curious as to what magical curse it probably said.

"Now that you are caught up on how this is even happening. You're either going to be staying with us or you will end up dead. It would be a shame if our location got out to the world. Don't you think?" He said in such a dead set and serious tone. I gulped, I no longer felt the slightest bit safe. Not that I did before. Especially the guy with that white mask, he's scary. I shuddered thinking about it. "Y-Yes... sir? Um creature dude..." I said looking down afraid to just look at him. I didn't even fucking know where we were. But this shit is so fucking weird and scary. Adding in my uncertainty of how safe I am and feeling betrayed by my dad... My eye's were beginning to well up. Oh please Y/N not here...

"I will have my proxies show you to the bathroom. I think you might enjoy a shower. You do look roughed up." I did notice that my clothes were tattered. I was extremely cold too. Wtf happened to me? How did I get here? "Ok, well whenever they want to then lead me to there." I said pretty eager to get out of these damp and cold clothes. They just all nodded and I stood up. The masked one nodded again to what seemed like a command? I have no idea. Masked boi must be schizophrenic. I stretched but immediately stopped when I noticed Twitch Bitch looking at me. I also felt really sore and couldn't go any higher. So I let my arms drop to my sides.

I had followed them out of the room. They were talking amongst themselves. I felt kind of like an outsider. I was lead through a looooooonnnngggg ass hall. Then we stopped at a door. It was white instead of the usual browns and blacks. I smiled. Finally alone time! They all were like body gaurds for me. Filing around me and opening the door. I stepped inside. It was a nice looking bathroom. Very clean and orderly. "I'll get you a towel and ummm... clothes if we have any for girls." The masked man spoke to me. I nodded. He left and I was left in uncomfortable silence with the other two. Me being me, I tried to make small talk with them. "So uhhhh, what do you guy's like about faceless man?" I asked staring them both in the eye's. My arm was at the back of my head and I just held it there. The both just glared at me, not uttering a single word. "Uhhh ok then. Coolio." I said shooting finger guns at them. The hooded male snickered a little to himself. I sat ontop of the sink. I wouldn't have been so comfortable and confident if I wasn't so tired. I yawned.

The masked guy came back. With a towel and some clothes. "Here. I'll set them on the tiolet seat. Let me drawing the bath." I nodded because I'm a patient bitch. I hummed a somg kicking my legs back and forth. Hooded boi and Twitch Bitch just watched me but were talking to each other. I was in lala land and didn't really pay attention to the topic they were talking about. I had taken notice to the masked guy when he bent over. He got sum cake. I can't lie. I was gonna do that one whistle when people cat call other people. But I decided against it. I laughed to myself. As soon as he was done he spun around and looked towards me. He spoke "Ok, here. It's filled. Get in, we'll be waiting around here. Yell for us when you're finished. " "K" I said back. I was getting off the counter and landing on my feet.

They left and I took my clothes off. I got in and it was just the way I liked it. I smilied to myself. I looked at my body only to see I had a lot of cuts minor to large. Where the shite did I get these?! They stung quite a bit, I just sat there enjoying the niceness. Suddenly I heard the door swing open. I'M SORRY BUT... WTF?!?!?! "OH SHIT, SORRY BRO!" I heard a male voice shout. I quickly hid myself. I looked to see who the hell it was. A male who looked like a knock off version of link walked in. "FUCKING PEDO KNOCK BEFORE YOU WALTZ IN YOU DUMB CUNT" I yelled pissed. He blushed and looked at me. My nose scrunched the fuck up and I was disgusted. "GET OUT" I yelled splashing him with water. He kinda screaned and ran out. I finished the rest quickly got out and dried off. I locked the door then I got dressed. I did all I had to do and yelled " TWITCH BITCH SAVE ME" because that's the only guy I cared to nickname. The guys cam running in thinking I was in danger.

"I'm done" I told them smiling and looking overjoyed they were here. I was currently wearing a oversized shirt with some basketball shorts that were practically barely hanging onto me. My tiny figure did not fit these clothes. They looked at me sorta suprised I was still alive. I was basically like a small child to them. "Here, lets go back to boss and see what he wants next." The hooded one spoke. He was kinda mute so I was a little surprised to hear his voice after what seemed like an hour. I nodded, he lead us to the office no one speaking. There were so many rooms for just what seemed to be 5 people if I count the Link look alike. I think his eye's were like bleeding or something. He seemed like maybe he was a cosplayer? I hummed thinking until finally... we had reached those scary doors.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Heyoooo, so you must be wondering, "Author? Why did this take so long to come out it's been a week." And I'm here to say. I'm a tired bitch and am kinda busy. Fun fact, I finished Evillious Chronicles. That shit was a big mess. Mothy, bby boi. Just stick to songs. And if you thought about reading it, just read The Kagerou Daze instead. It makes a lot more sense and actually pretty good. Not saying that Evillious Chronicles wasn't, it was. Just didn't make any sense. Lmao anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!
Word count: 1688