Uncomfortable thoughts.

Four days. It had been four days since that heavy thing hit me. Turns out, it was incredibly sturdy metal picture frame. It had been knocked loose from it's position, and fell on me. Cracking the back of my head open. Smiley and EJ told me I was lucky it didn't get into my brain or shatter my skull. They had said " Despite your fragile looking body, it's tougher than originally thought" that's what EJ had said.

I was knocked out for two fucking days thanks to the damn picture frame. I was told by Hoodie that, once it had hit me, I was down for the count. Masky hadn't had anything to say and didn't seem upset or worried when I was out for two days. I suppose this was the worlds way of karma for you. That's what I get for being obedient servant.

No one had seemed to care that much when I woke up. Jane and Clockwork were the only one's. When I told them I was fine, lying, i smiled and watched them leave. I cried so hard that night, I had never cried so hard. I could have lost my life that night, but I didn't. What would Dad or Mom say? What would they think once they learned I had to assist in a murder.

After I had woken up, people seemed a bit worried about me. I mean, all I needed was stitches in the end. Nothing major, Jeff had seemed to forgot the nightmare incident. He was, almost worried about me. Once he saw me, he seemed to have this sparkle in his eye. One of... excitement? Once he had saw me I watched the sparkle in his eye. He seemed to have a hint of relief too. And once he saw me up, he rushed over to me.

He did something... Something that was so out of character, I thought I was dreaming. He had asked if I was okay. And examined me without touching me. Once he was satisfied, he up and left. The fourth day, Slender had sent Masky, Hoodie, and Toby with me to control my power. They wanted to train me so that I could at least touch someone without hurting them. Masky seemed, distant, and unfased by me.

There were no sour comments, or jabs at me from Masky. He just seemed, out of it. I felt some what responsible for his emotions. It didn't make sense to me, but I didn't dwell too much on it. I just took note and carried on with my training. At the end of the day, it had sort of paid off. We asked to see if anyone would be willing to touch me, of course there was no one really. But, Clockwork walked up and took the position. I held my breath, I touched her finger gently. And yet, nothing happened. Wait a minute, NOTHING HAPPENED!

I felt so excited and happy. I pulled her in for a hug still touching. Nothing happened still. I started crying, five day's without any touch hurts. I sobbed happily for a hour. I was so thankful. I felt as if this was a sweet gift. Something that had meant something. It felt like torture when I couldn't touch anyone. I slept good that night, for once in my life. I guess you never understand how great something is, until it's taken away from you.

Waking up, I had looked at myself in the mirror. "You're different." I said to myself caressing my face. I stared at my hands, softly I whispered "I wonder how I even got to this mansion, how I-... How's mom? How's Dad? Do they miss me...? Do they know I'm here not in too much danger?" I looked up and in the mirror only to see BEN.

I reflexively screamed in suprise and jumped back. Crying out "What the hell BEN!!!" he smirked at me laughing. "I just came in here to pee. Didn't think you were in here." He spoke honestly, I only stuck my tounge out and squinted my eye's at him. "Fight me." I said raising a fist at him. He laughed.

I got out of the bathroom going downstairs. I yawned and sat on the couch only to hear the regular morning ruckus. I watched as Jeff and BEN made there way tumbling down the stairs. I only giggled and rolled my eye's. Even if I didn't agree with them, they could still be funny. I had noticed that I hadn't even changed out of my sleep wear. Oh well, don't think I'll die. It was just a huge oversized T-shirt and that was it. No pants, I fucking hate pants.