Truth or Dare?... FRICC 😬/666 reader special

Olo! I came back just for you 😘 My dear beautiful, lovely reader. I just got some art tips from my Dad's friend. He's really good and a professional. Anyways, lets get into this trash fire!
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Leaving and heading towards the living room I spotted Masky. "Can I use the shower please brooooooo." I asked putting my hands on him. I couldn't tell you why I did that, I'm starting to feel a bit more close with them. I could almost see him blushing through his mask. "S-sure..." he stuttered. I smiled at him happy. I took the clothes with me and went upstairs. Taking a shower I only now began to realize the cuts all over my body. They stung with the water. Where did I get these? Could it possibly be a part of how I got here? Examing my body I found it to be all around. Hmmm, whatever. I finished my shower and got into my new clothes choosing (favorite outfit) with a (favorite color) moon hair pin I got at the store . I decided it'd be a type of keepsake... putting my necklace back on as usual I left the bathroom with my clothes.

As soon as I got down to the living room I smelled a beautiful scent. I realized that it was already dinner time. Damn, we skipped lunch, that sucks huh. Getting my food, I found myself having to sit by X-Virus. He wasn't that bad. He talked to me which was a nice change. Turns out there was going to be a game of truth or dare with everyone. Guess they didn't want me to be there or something, maybe it was like an expected thing for you to be there. After dinner X insisted that'd I go. It'll be fun so, why not? He locked arms with me dragging me around as if I were a rag doll! Sitting in a huge circle that was starting to form I saw what looked like to be a beer bottle in the middle. To my right was X and to my left was Kagekao. I smiled and waved at him. He waved back at me pretty happy. I heard someone explain that if we'd not accept the dare or not answer the truth we'd be punished by having to do something embarrassing and/ or we'd have to drink something gross.

"Spin it BEN!" Jeff yelled smirking. It had landed on EJ "Truth or dare" he said staring at him. "Truth" " Who do you like?" "Bjork" he said smirking as if it were some sort of inside joke. I heard scattered laughs. He spun the bottle it landed upon Jeff, "Truth or dare" "Tr- DARE I AIN'T NO PUSS." he said boldly. I laughed " I dare you to strip down to nothing but your boxers." He did it, not faltering in any movement. I blushed he was well built. He spun the bottle it landed on Toby "T or D baby boi" he said in a playful tone. "D-DARE!" He yelled out, Jeff smirked. "I dare you to pretend there's a pole and pole dance." He said everyone hooting and laughing. He did as told I was pretending to make it rain on him while everyone else was watching having fun. Masky looked down right disturbed. And Jeff was filming this shit. X was encouraging Toby on. After he beautifully finished by doing the splits he got up and went to his seat. Spinning the bottle it had landed on Hoodie. "T-t-truth or d-d-dare?" "Dare" "I d-d-dare you t-to switch cl-cloth-es with M-mask-y!" He took the challenge and I looked away while it happened to not be accused of being a perv. Though I kind of wanted to see... No Y/N NO! I blushed thinking about it though, X whispered into my ear. "You can look now~"

Blushing I did, Hoodie spun it it landed on me. The attention was all on me now. Flustered he asked the question "Truth or dare?" "Dare!" I said smirking. Anxiety building up as I saw a smirk find it's way across his face. "I dare you to take off a article of clothing then sit on Jeff's lap." he said winking at me, I immediately thought I was about to die. Blushing I took off my shirt. Then made my way towards Jeff and sat on his lap, mostly on his knee though. He didn't seem to like this too much.

I spun it, hearing Jeff mumble something about how he'd rather die than be here right now. It landed on Helen. "Truth or dare?" I asked he said " Truth." "If you could change anything about your life what would it be?" He went dark for a moment. I felt a wave of cold wash over me. I shivered and backed into Jeff more both to piss him off and to get warmer. Him knowing that it would mean we'd both have to be punished for his little mistake. He was warmer so I kind of enjoyed this. "Everything. My life is such a living hell. I'm sure everybody would rather restart it if it meant having a better life and outcome." He said his voice filled with a passion. Everyone had the same reaction, agreement. They all cheered to that and then he spun it.

It had landed on X he said dare and got dared to eat a spoonful of spices. He got up put them all on and took a bite. He then opened his mouth showing all of us he swallowed. This went on for a while and I was enjoying myself. When it came to be Liu's turn he was dared to sit ontop of me. I thought I was going to die until someone dared us to switch it up. Jeff sat ontop of Liu and I sat ontop of Jeff. I felt Jeff had wrapped his arms around me. I was blushing then he bent down towards me I felt his breath on my ear. " Stop squriming damn it Y/N. You're making me uncomfortable." He strongly pulled me down holding onto me tight. It made me kind of aggravated. I started squirming even more just to spite him. "Stop being so damn feisty!" He whisper yelled trying to not got any attention. I headbutted him in the chin. I could tell he was getting extremely frustrated so then he... HE BIT DOWN ON MY FUCKING EAR! Letting out a loud yip and squeal everyone looked at us. My ear still in his ear and me pushing him off me. Everyone turned to us.

Needless to say everyone started laughing and took photos of this us quickly trying to get away from each other. We tackled basically everyone who got pictures. I was ontop of BEN and he said something about how I looked hot and that was it. I punched him and grabbed his phone. I deleted almost all of his photo's. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down. I yelped in pain. My poor (h/l) (h/c) hair! I quickly tried to get it back. Pushing him down on the floor standing on his throat I deleted the last photo. Dropping the phone on him he whined. "You have to get punished for breaking the rules you three!" I heard Candy Pop say. Mentally slapping myself I forgot about that. At least I could put on my shirt again. As I did I heard them all talking amongst themselves.

Poor Liu didn't deserve to be sucked into punishment. It wasn't his fault. He bent down towards me though, "I suppose it was worth it. Sorry my brother is an asshole." He whispered at me. "It's ok- Wait a minute...... JEFF'S YOUR BROTHER?!" I said looking at him. This caught Jeff's attention. "What?" He said. I looked back and forth at them trying to piece this together. "YOU DON'T LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE!" I yelled pointing back and forth at them. Jeff came towards me, "of course we're siblings dumbass." He said flicking my head. Flipping him off I began to realize that at the stor in their disguises they had the same looking hair and their faces looked a bit alike. "Oh... I can see it now." I said Jeff and Liu sighed.

After they finished talking amongst themselves they went towards the three of us. "You guy's have to blend up ginger, beans, black licorice, garlic, pickled eggs, and scallops then drink it." I heard Dr. Smiley say in a dark tone. I immediately felt disgusted. All of us going to the kitchen Hoodie still in Masky's clothes got out a camera and started filming. Everyone who didn't fall victim to this cruel punishment was either laughing or saying rude things to us. Darkely we gathered the ingredients sad. We blended them up, trying not to throw up I poured it into cups. Sitting down at the island in the kitchen. We both tried to hype each other up. Which I never thought would happen but it did. "Ok, on the count of three you guys. One, twoooooo, THREE!" I yelled drinking all of it. They did too, after all of us throwing up we wiped our mouths and left never being able to talk about this again. The game was finished. And we went off to our beds. Putting on my sleepwear I went to the couch and slept there. Ready to for sleep to overtake me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Woooooo this was an idea I've had for a while lmao. I hope you enjoyed this special! We have like what? Three specials now?! Dayummmmm I really do be on a grind rn. 😤 have a good day!
Word count: 1643