All alone.

TW: mentions of suicide
I was suddenly in a car, I was looking out the window. The world was a blur for a moment. Now we were falling through the air. Suddenly I heard screaming and turned towards it. I saw the mangled face of my mother. Branch sticking out of her and pooling blood. The vehicle I was in started to fill. My body was stuck though. Slowly, I was submerged under the water fully. I didn't move, I couldn't scream, and I was scared. The freezing water, my mom, everything.

Suddenly my eye's flew open and I flew forward. Panting and in a cold sweat, I saw darkness. Must of been a nightmare, okay. I tried to collect myself by breathing deep and calm. Each time I counted to five I exhaled then another five and inhaled. I truly wished someone would guide me or comfort me. I miss mom, I wanted to see her so badly. But, why? Maybe I was just homesick, or maybe I was missing our time together.

Immediately my attention was turned to the widely opened window curtains. I could see outside, I saw a silhouette of a man. He was looking in and waving at me. Tapping on the glass and trying to mess with me, probably one of the guys playing a sick joke. Though I quickly realized none of the guy's were built like that. Shit. I saw he was smiling at me with pointy teeth and his hair was going every which way. I didn't spend anytime caring for what he was going to do next.

I booked it up the stairs towards their rooms. I didn't really want to ask for help but I needed to. I just broke into a random room. It was Masky's, he was sound asleep on his comfortable bed. Sweat plagued me and I had to use my shirt. I quickly shoved him over and over but accidentally triggered my power. IN THE WORSE DAMN POSSIBLE MOMENT. As the world began crumbling I could feel myself getting weaker and more tired.

Masky was now standing up in front of a simple looking man. He seemed a bit taller and had brown hair. He held a camera in one hand and had a horrible wound. It was leaking pretty bad and he seemed to need medical attention if he wanted any chance to live. "LIAR." He yelled "YOU LET ALL OF US DOWN" no no no no, no. Not now. COME ON. I could see that this place was starting to fade and Masky seemed a bit horrified. As the world went, so did my energy.

We were now back in the real world where he looked at me. I was panting and hunched over. He seemed a bit anxious and looked at me. "What is it?!" He questioned, I struggled to get the words besides " M*gasp*an. Out-*pant*-side. Hel-p" the labored breathing made it horrendous to get through the sentence. He looked at me seeming extremely confused but more pissed than anything. Then he grabbed his mask, took me by the arm, and we went down to living room.

I was too exhausted to really be paying close attention but I could sew the guy wasn't in the window anymore. "Wh-where did he-?" I questioned tiredly. I rubbed my eye's and went over to the window. Masky seemed very annoyed and unpleased. He went and looked outside the window and came back. "There's no one there, now, if you wake me up again. I'll finish you off how that lake should have. Got it?" He looked at me I could tell he didn't mean it... he was just tired. That doesn't stop it from hurting though.

With that he left and went to his room. I laid down on the couch just staring up at the ceiling. You caught another glimpse of the man again. I recoiled into the blanket whimpering on the verge of tears. I just hid in the blanket while I heard tapping of fingernails on the glass. I hoped at least one person would come and save me, but no one came.

I soon awoke to chatter and commotion around me. I had saw people coming in and out of the dinning room. I got up quickly and decided to join. After I had ate my breakfast I decided to just chill on the couch for a bit. I had really nothing to do today so, what would it hurt.

As I was concentrating on the T.V. a news story had popped up. "I wonder who's kills will be displayed today..." Hoodie trailed off watching the T.V. "probably mine!" Jeff said excitedly running over to the room. " A man found dead at (your town). Police say he hung himself since he couldn't deal with the stress." My mouth opened just a bit.

"Ah, must be Puppeteer's kill. Such a shame." Jeff said flopping onto a couch. "The man, had just recently lost his ex-wife in a car crash. Police say (father's full name) was found dead in his home early one evening. His neighbors had checked up on him but had no answer, that's when they prompted to call the police." The T.V. droned on, what I heard I couldn't comprehend. Maybe it was another guy with the same name. Yeah... I looked at the T.V. only to see my father's photo displayed and people holding candels.

The reporter began his voice emotionless "A note was found and had said this. Quote '(your nickname), I have worked hard and long. But you're still dissatisfied. I don't know how I could ever please you. Ever since Dad died, I was taken over by a deep sadness. I just can't take it anymore. Goodbye.' If anyone know's who (your nickname) is. Please contact the authorities."

My hand reached up to my mouth. They cut to a car being lifted out of a extremely familiar lake. "Another tragedy struck late last week they had discorved (mother's full name)'s car. They say her body was still inside the car. The authorities say it was due to negligence of the driver. The autopsy showed-" the T.V. went blank. I couldn't feel anything, nothing made sense. I can't process anything. My eye's darted across the room from every face. Tears began to blur my vision. Why. Why was it... how come they had to go.

Desperation was clear in my eye's as I looked at them. "It's a... joke. Right? They're not dead. Yeah." They all just frowned at me with a twisted face of confusion and sympathy plastered on. I started laughing but it soon turned into sobbing. I bent over continuing to sob harder my chest tightened and my head hurt. They were gone, forever. And I was stuck, on this horribly unfair world. I never got to say goodbye, I never got to say I love you one last time. Now it's becoming a lot harder to breathe.

The anguish hurts and I can't seem to concentrate. I could hear voices but I was too busy being curled up in a ball on the floor. The streams of tears runing rapidly as if they were rivers. In the end, I truly was just as weak as thought. Please god, if you are real, take me instead. Please, please, please, no matter what I'll be good. Just make them alright.

Waiting for a minute for something to happen, nothing came of it. I screamed out and cried even more. There was commotion coming from everywhere and I was scared. I screamed out for my mom or my dad to hold me but we all knew... "I didn't want to say goodbye. Please." I look at them my lip quivered and desperation was clear in my watery eye's. I continued to scream and cry out for them. But my pleas could never be answered, even I knew that.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hope you're all having a wonderful day and been enjoying life. Just remember, when the going gets tough, take a break. You all are loved for and cared for, never forget it. 💖💝
Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed have a nice day.
Peace
Word count: 1377