I'm here, can't you see?

Last thing I remember? Hmm... my head felt like it was going to explode... where... where was I? Something to do with a beach. I looked around, nothing but an endless abyss of nothingness. I felt at peace no longer lonely, or afraid. It was like I was... at home. Odd, I had never really felt this feeling ever.

Everything just had seemed to stop and time felt limitless. I couldn't worry anymore, there was nothing for me. Yet, I felt as though I was missing something. Something key to my existence... but, what? I felt empty without it. I caught a glimpse of someone with piercingly light blue eye's and dark hair. But I couldn't study the features in time. Odd. A glimpse of a hand and darkness.

I was suddenly surrounded by rubble and what seemed to be, an abandoned building. I felt a chill run down my spine and goosebumps crawl up my body. Something was wrong but I couldn't seem to find what. I looked around more, walking carefully, my feet pattering as I went. I felt weightless and tiny, as I approached an opening in the decaying building, I saw someone. A male, one with a build that was so familiar and yet, so foreign.

Black roses were scattered around, growing out of the ground in every crack. There was a pentagram painted sloppily on the ground, blood spattered around. An upside down cross hung on the wall, a decaying, bloodied, and rotting alter was in front of us. There was no roof, a deep red sky added to the creepy factor of me being here. Cracks decorated this old building. Once I was done exploring this place with my eye's, the male turned.

It seemed to be a face that burned into my memory, but who. " ... Really, you're going to use her image." He looked deep into my eye's. His eye's seemed lifeless, full of suffering. They were so vacant, I felt cold. "I know you aren't real." He said looking at me with those dead eye's. " Hold on, wasn't I just at the lake. I was pulled, now I'm here? Where exactly is here." He seemed to stare deep at me.

He mutters "y/n is that... that you? I've been here..." he trailed off "he's coming back. I just know... But then," I begun to look more and more at him. "Dad?" I spoke looking towards him. "What is this place and why are you here?" I questioned looking at him. " This is nowhere and yet, everywhere. There are plenty different worlds. We live many different lives. Sometimes, I wish I could live a different one. That's what I purchased... right?" He said scratching at himself and searching around the room.

"What do you mean?" He began to mumble again "ah, I almost fell for it. You aren't real." I began to walk towards him. As I reached my hand out, my arm grazed against a rose. A thorn cut me, I felt my weightlessness leave.

I couldn't breathe for a minute, my eye's shot open. I saw Jeff raise his hands as he said " Live damn it!" He brought his hands down together, hitting me hard in the chest. I coughed hard, rolling onto my side. Where I continued to cough until I couldn't bear it anymore. I began to vomit up whatever was in my system. I could hear footsteps surround me. Gasps and sighs were heard from the crowd. It was like a symphony of relief and terror.

As soon as I was finished, I got up catching my breath. Everyone's eye's were on me. I stared back at them. Some had admiration, some were relieved the rest were concerned. I mean, what was I supposed to tell them? The deadly silence mixed with the awkward situation made me feel weird. You know, that dream sort of felt kinda hopeless and real, huh. I began to giggle the awkwardness killing me. The tense mood seemed to dissipate.

I had a towel wrapped around me as we went towards the car. EJ and Smiley stayed close to me and sat next to me, as we rode back home I looked out the car window. I felt a bit bad, I must of ruined their fun. I was told that I had clinically died, they put it so bluntly too. Almost as though it would never mean a thing to them. My reaction, I just felt useless, was I ghost now? I reached towards my wrist and checked for a pulse, I found it. It was slow, but still there nonetheless.

I sighed in relief, they explained that I'm alive now thanks to what they did and Jeff's little stunt. Though, I could tell they were lying straight through their teeth. The hints where in their tones and eye's, they had no idea truly how I was brought back. I just felt like a burden, and no one knew. I just felt off and gloomy, I had noticed the sky was dark. I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was BEN he seemed to have some sympathetic eye's. "Hey, Y/N. If you had three wishes right now, how would you spend them?" He asked staring at me, I thought for a moment.

"Well, for starters, I definitely wouldn't waste any of them on you guy's!" I said playfully, it was a lie though, I'd do anything for them to become happy. Even if it meant destroying myself. He smirked and shoved me playfully. "Answer for reallll!" He pleaded "Fine! Fine! Ok so I'd wish for a puppy/kitty, a house, and (specific wish)" I said, only half honest. "What about you BEN?" He smiled "well, personally, I'd wish for all the games! All the systems and for a normal life." He said the last part sad. "Haha! I'm just messing about the last part, I'd also wish for all the money in the world." I could tell he was lying now. I rolled my eye's "whatever you say, BEN." I said, turning my attention back to the window.

Once we arrived home, dinner was already on the table and everyone ate. No one truly seemed to care about today's events all that much. Masky seemed a bit on edge and anxious. Odd, oh well I guess. As soon as I finished, I ran to go look at myself in the mirror. I saw myself and nothing changed, in fact, it seemed my eye's were just more full of life now. "Still the same me, despite it all." I said holding myself for some type of comfort. It was odd, I just noticed a feeling I had always felt but never picked up on. The feeling of being watched, weird.

I walked out taking more time than usual to get back down onto the couch that I called 'mine' even if I never owned it. Sad, they all got rooms but I didn't. Maybe, I'm meant to be temporary? If so, why would they try to resuscitate me? It just will never make sense to me. Maybe I was replaceable, or maybe I was priceless to them. I wonder, did me dying actually make me appreciate life more than before? I wish someone could guide me, I wish I was back at home.

I felt my eye's well up. I looked around to see if anyone was there, no. Good. I let the tears fall as I silently wailed. I understood that negative emotions were bad but, expressing them should make it better. Right? I let myself weep until it felt right to stop. That's when I realized, negative emotion wasn't truly a thing you should dwell on forever, it was something to accept. Not sweep it under the rug or bask in it. You're supposed to accept and be okay with it.

Or maybe, I was just overthinking things. Too cheesy, even if it meant something. I sighed and rolled my eye's, cleaning up the snotty mess I had made. Laying down, I sighed staring at the roof. Today was just a bit too much for me. Gently my eye lids slid close, all my woes were behind me now. That's how it should be.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Holy frick this chapter was long. Anyways. I hope y'all are feeling good, have a nice day!
Word count: 1394