Uhhhh, well I'm screwed. 😬

This should be kinda long? Anyways, hope you enjoy! I made art again cuz I relly be like dat. Also this is Y/N's p.o.v when she is on Masked Figure's shoulder and knocked out. Also TRIGGER WARNING: Sucide kinda...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's p.o.v

I was suddenly ontop of a roof, kind of reminds me of B/F/N's apartment complex of where they live. It was night time probably somewhere between 10 or 11. The moon looked extremely romantic. I didn't see anyone here with me... huh. Odd. There was a slight breeze making my skirt sway back and forth. My h/l hair swayed along with it. I walked towards the railing curious of what would be down there. I tilted my head down to see what was down there. A bed of flower's. My favorite kind too. I smiled, this will be peaceful. I backed up from the railing not wanting to be too close but close enough. The moon sure does have a way of romanticizing the night. It looked extremely beautiful. I smiled to myself, I wish I could stay here forever. It's more peaceful than real life.

Suddenly I heard a door open forcefully and then slam hard shut. I turned since it had suddenly caught my attention. I saw.... Me??!! What the hell?! Something weird is going on here... Why am I here? And there? I had just gone over to the railing where I was, I sighed.  Looking over it I had proceeded to begin to cry. I made a O with my mouth. It was this memory, the big fight. I had just took the flower B/F/N had gave to me and thrown it down. I wanted to shout out no, and it would be ok. They didn't mean to yell at me. And they would apologize tomorrow. But this was just a memory. I couldn't help me. I was hurting then. I know it. But this memory went awry.(TRIGGER WARNING START) I had suddenly gone and got on the railing and... jumped.

I quickly scrambled up from my sitting position. I fell looking up at the moon. I held my hand out thinking I might be able to actually touch it. Alas, I hit the ground with a hard thud. I was bleeding all over the pretty (favorite flower). The moon light highlighted where the blood was. I looked down at my body. I was crying and screaming. I backed away not sure how to even comprehend what happened. (TRIGGER WARNING FINISHED) I just put my hand over my mouth. Tears kept falling and I couldn't contain them. Why did I do that!? I then felt someone hug me from behind. Their hands slowly traveled up my body. Stopping at my neck. They harshly turned me around. It was...

ME AGAIN?! HOW IN THE HELLLLLL. "I know that you want to do what she just did. I know all of you deepest secrets and feelings. I know how you secretly hate you're mom's tone of voice when she makes it all sweet and condescending" she had spoke in a deeper and darker voice than what mine was. It was true, she wasn't lying. "I mean, who wouldn't hate it?" I asked shrugging. "I know you hate public displays of affection all because of you're parents splitting." Hmmm, sort of true. "I know you broke your Mom's wine glass then hid it in fear of punishment. And that you had wished that your dad would have suffered after leaving you." I stopped in my tracks after hearing that. She had said it in a 'I know you don't like that' tone. I gritted my teeth, slightly tearing up. It was a true, but I had thought that back then. I was angry. "You should really just stop breathing. Ya know, since no one cares. But that's according to you." She shoved me down to the ground. Following me down shortly.

She was now ontop of me. I realized we had on the same outfit and everything. She seemed distressed and sad almost... "I hate the way I turned out..." she said sounded close to tears. "Bit by bit part of my dies. The smile is a lie that I wear everyday." She continued on her rant. She was speaking the truth on how we both felt... "They're gone, well so long. It's fine by me. But the wounds they left me are irreversible and could never truly heal." Close to tears she spat out " They hurt me, but I couldn't complain. I was a fool for them. They're lies kill me everytime they make them." There was now tears in her eye's. They had spilt onto me. She was looking me directly in the eye. "It's all over due to me. So I'll do one last thing, for us." She had finally used the term us she has finally acknowledged me. But we're the same person... so I get it. Her hands we're wrapped around my throat. She was starting to choke me.

"I'll finally put us out of our misery. We can finally let the family have something to be proud of." She said frowning while crying I smiled. If it would make them happy, then yes. I'd do it. I started crying. Closing my eye's waiting for my death to come. She had begun to choke me. She was sobbing. I coughed hard, asphyxiation was definitely not my first choice of the way to go. I was sprawled out on the hard concrete roof. She then began to soften her grip. She then just stopped. I opened my eye's. "I can't, I can't make them happy. I want to be happy with them. It's selfish, I know." She said tears silently falling. She laughed sadly. Smiling at me she got up and reached a hand out for me. I took it, wiping my tears away.

I stood up patting down my skirt and wiping away the dirt. She sighed and hugged me "Promise me something, you won't let the family down. K?" I nodded still slightly crying. "Yeah" I laughed. She then kissed the top of my head. It made me feel better. It had been what felt like so long since someone had kissed my head. "I won't break the promise or let us down." I smiled confident in my words. "Ok, now go. Make yourself proud." She said smiling a genuine smile. And with that the whole world started to dissapear, I reached my hand out. Not wanting it to end so soon. Tears began to run down my face. "GOODBYE!" I yelled panicking.

Back To The Present;

I suddenly found myself inside of what looked to be, a hospital room? At least that's what I thought. I began to panic my body was incredibly sore and I felt so cold. I looked around wondering if someone was here. Where was I? "WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I shouted out pissed. I saw a guy. I suddenly felt this urge to fight him. I just felt so aggravated. So I did what I do best. I followed my instinct and lunged at someone who didn't know me so they would fight me!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
And donnnneee! I'm just watching old wrestling with my dad, voicing over stuff. It's so fun and funny. I really hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/night!
Word count: 1247