Too Fancy? 🤔

Tw: Suicide

We met up with the others as I found it hard to really remember who was who. Though, Tim looked the same as he had the same face but, more alive like. Brian looked the same to but, less pale and more kind. I just stuck by them as a tallish boy stood next to me, he had short brown hair and blue eyes. Next to him a even taller boy, short and the same brown color hair and green eye's. They looked a little similar. Then something clicked, "Jeff? Liu?" I asked looking towards them as we walked in, they both glanced towards me confused.

"You look a lot nicer this way." I smiled to myself. Who I assumed to be Jeff, glared at me as Liu just smirked. We got to the front, the room was incredibly fancy as the scent of roses filled it. Some soft jazz music played in the back. The reciptionist looked up and seemed suprised there were so many people. "How may I help you?" She asked brushing her hair back. "We're here to try own suits and dresses please." Tim spoke Brian looked back at the group and montioned for me to go to the two girls in our group. I realized who they were, clockwork had bright green eye's and darkish brown hair, as Jane had dark brown eye's and light brown hair.

"Okay, men please follow Mr. Smith and girls you can follow me!" The receptionist announced excitedly. We all went our separate ways, us waving bye to the boys as they waved back. "Anything particular you are looking for?" She questioned Jane nodded and answered "Ball gowns or A-Lines mostly." "Must be a special occasion then! What for?" The girl asked fixing her dress. "Oh just a work colleague throwing a ball." She answered sort of angry. "I see, well, heres our collection" she said motioning to the beautiful dresses. She began to show us different dresses and styles. I felt overwhelmed there was a lot of options and they all looked so pretty!

Jane had landed on a A-line ball gown that had not really dragged on the floor too much. It was black, beaded, and had a v neck. It had off the shoulder straps that weren't too long. Clockwork had chosen a A-line too but it had a brushed train the top was white as the skirt was a deep blue. It had a high collar and was kind of see through. While they picked this out they told me that I had to wear this specific dress due to what Slender told them. I felt a little sad as I wanted to customize my own dress, I was just hoping it would be pretty or hot.

Taking a deep breath I could smell the abundance of perfume mixed with roses. For me, they made me get a ball gown, it had a sweetheart neckline with speghetti straps. A basque waist and a court sweep, the dress was very puffy in the skirt. The back had a low cut and the waist in the front was beaded, it reminded me of scales. The only thing I got to choose was the color, so I chose a ombre (f/c) to (2nd f/c). I thought it looked pretty nice on me but I still felt sad I couldn't customize it all the way. I felt like a princess though, I won't lie I kinda liked this. While first putting it on and walking out, Clockwork and Jane's faces lit up.

Clockwork began to blush as Jane gasped. "AW Y/N!!! You look so beautiful!" Jane's brown eyes softening she began running up and looking closely at my dress. "It compliments your figure so well Y/N! You look so perfect." She said sort of blushing. Clockwork walked up to me staring at my body. She had a flirtatious smirk play upon her face. " You know, if you were coffee grounds you'd be espresso, because you're so fine." I felt my face get hot and began laughing as she did too. "But seriously Y/N, that dress makes you look so fine, I just know everyone will be dog piling you so don't be afraid to get me. You look so pretty and innocent, I want to protect that." She smiled her two green eye's looking into my (e/c) eye's. Her eye's started traveling down to my lips as she sort of leaned in slowly. We were interrupted by the reciptionist. "Will this be everything then?" We both darted our heads towards her. "Yes it is." Clockwork answered as Jane had her attention back on the real world as she stopped looking at my dress.

I changed out of the dress, I realized how big it was and how heavy. Glad to have my nice outfit on I held this in my arms as I came out of the changing room. We began to walk to where the boys were as the reciptionist took the dress out of my hands and piled them with the others. It seemed as though everyone was done and having a very important chat because they didn't noitice us. "Yeah so basically, all I am saying is she's definitely a lot better than the others because she's not us." Hoodie explained shrugging, EJ chimed in "Yeah, but she's fragile mentally, so it's easier to break..." he came to halt when he saw us. "Oh heyyyyyyyyyyy." BEN shouted like we just caught them doing something. "Oh hey." Jane stated upset. All of them quickly whipped their heads towards us kind of startled. I kind of recognized who was who but not a lot. I felt most of their eye's on me. "Uh, were ready to go right everyone?" X-Virus chimed in also in a hurry to distract us. Everyone nodded quickly.