Piece of sh-

Hiiiii!!! I'm super excited for this chapter because this won't be so serious. Lolol anyways, lets get into this.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Masked figure's p.o.v

I was carrying the girl when suddenly there was a sharp ass turn. I couldn't slow down in time so in turn, she was sent head first into the tree. Shit. I visibly cringed, not that I cared she was hurt. But thinking of what Boss would do to me for being so reckless with the new uh.... victim? No if it was, Boss wouldn't want me to be so careful. Hmm what was he planning? I mean all I was told was to look for h/l h/c hair and a saphire necklace with a silver chain. She did match the description perfectly. It would have been nicer if Boss provided me with a photo. Anyways I think once I get back I'm fucked. But to be fair, she was already damaged. I mean I'm just the delivery guy.

She was just bleeding all over me and all over the ground. I laughed thinking about what the other creep's will say once I get there. Probably be like, "Why'd you bring a dead victim to the house?!" "Did boss even say you could?!?!?!" and " Get them out, they're human!" I don't know why but I keep forgeting no one really knows about this other than boss's RiGht hAnd mAn. Like stfu. I knew him before you did Rogers. Suck my butt. I kept running, this time watching out for any trees I wouldn't see. It's kind of odd though, I'm not this reckless usually. Probably since I was told to get her to the mansion at 7:30 A.M. sharp. God damn boss is making this mission a handful. But I mean, as long as she won't give me anymore trouble I'm fine. I wonder, does boss need information on her? Does she know something about us? Hmm. So many questions, so little time to think.

She seems smart, she did seem hesitant to answer some questions. But then she let me carry her, but to give her the benefit of the doubt she did just come from the water. Why is that? My lips pressed together whilst I was thinking of some supposed theory as to why she was all beat up and came from the water. She probably was beat up and then someone threw her in thinking she was dead? If that's the case, does that mean she'll be a new recruit?! I sighed out of annoyance just thinking about it. I'd have to train her and then teach her the way around. And- jesus I need to stop thinking and just have a smoke. I really don't need to teach another person again for the what- 13th time?! I don't even know.

She could be a cool person though, or a straight up asshole. Like Jeff. God damn is Jeff an asshole, but he's good at running for his life when the cops get involved. I do think the girl is kinda good looking. I can't be a biased proxy though. Man if she is gonna be a new recruit she'll have a hard time. Ya know, that is if she isn't a psychotic, mentally ill and unwell person. I know BEN and Sully will be perverted towards her. I shivered grimacing at the thought. I mean I don't care it's their life but, it's disrespectful and creepy. But they are murderers so what should I have expected.

I just want to get home and take a shower so I'm not bloody all over thanks to the girl. Fucking bitch. Well at least she really doesn't weigh anything. It's kind of comfortable. It's nice having human tou- omg I sound like a loser. 😑 I wish I didn't think like that. I wonder what is happening to her mind rn. I'm pretty sure she blacked out... haha that's funny though.

Time skip;

I was almost finally there, just a little more and I'll get there. Hopefully on time. Just a couple more steps and- "THERE!" I shouted super happy I made it. I checked my watch, 7:30 hell yeah, on time as usual. I opened the front door silently not wanting to draw attention since she was kind of meant to be kept a secret. Luckily no one was down here. I ran up to Boss's room and knocked as quiet as possible. He told to come in. I did, his attention landed immediately on the girl. "Go to the Medical room and set her down on the operating table. I'll go and join in about 10 minutes. Hoodie and Toby should be waiting there so we can all talk about what is going to happen. Do I make myself clear?" He sounded a little stressed but mostly firm.  "Yes sir."

I answered back unfazed. I left the room and entered the Medical Room. I saw Hoodie and Toby. They just waved and continued on talking about whatever they were talking about. I gently tooke her off my shoulder and set her down. I did take a notice like 20 minutes ago that she was sort of shifting and moving around, a lot. She must've been having a bad dream. Toby pipped up "So, h-*tic* how w-was it? Di-*tic* did ya kn-knock h-*tic*her out?!" He sounded kind of excited wanting to know. "It was ok. She bled all over me though as you can see." I say pissed spinning around to show them this blood bath. " No I didn't, well...... not on purpose. There was a tree that I didn't really see. So her head kind of smashed into the tree..." They just both laughed, I joined in too. It was bad, yes. But it was also hilarious. I stood over by her side while Toby was behind me and Hoodie was in front on the other side. Suddenly the girl gasped waking up. Her E/C were kind of dull looking and were frantic. They looked around then she shouted "WHERE THE HELL AM I?" her eye's saw me first and locked onto mine. She had just scrambled up onto her feet and just flung herself onto me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
HOLY JESUS why did this take so long? 🤔 Anyways I really hope you enjoyed. If you have any advice for me please do tell. The end was hella fun to write. I'm just binging drama idc for lol. I'm so tired 😫 I just want some sleep but I can't even get that 😪 Anyways have a nice day or night! Lmao 🤣
Omg I knew I was missing something
Word count!: 1121