There's something... wrong with me.

We made it home and I checked the time. 4 In the morning, huh... not as bad as when I was at my house. Sighing I went over to the couch to sleep. Not bothering with any new clothes or a blanket. My eye's heavy from today's events I couldn't help but let them fall.

Looking around I smelt a smell that was new to me, something... nice. It wasn't food it was more of a flower type smell. Following the overwhelming scent I saw a huge patch of white lilies. It was nice, relaxing, and kind. Where was I? As I got lost in my thoughts I saw a butterfly my eye's followed it. It was pure white, the sun shining on it.

I suddenly felt warmth and joy. I saw some cute looking tree's. I saw flying birds above the sun made everything so much prettier. Wondering if there was more I decided to walk around. I saw a body of water that was huge yet pretty.I didn't see much of anything, nothing seemed out of place.

Though, just as I got comfortable I was thrown right into a different place. It seemed like the comfortable place but... it was off. Instead of my white lilies there were black roses. There were no more cute tree's or a butterfly. The tree's suddenly made me feel boxed in, they were towering over this field.

There were no longer nice flying birds but ravens and crows. Cawing at me as if they were mocking me in a way. Suddenly I felt cold and scared. Nothing was making sense to me anymore. I no longer felt safe the water seemed dangerous and off. The sky was a dark red casting shadows. Looking at the water there was something was bobbing.

Gathering up some courage I went through the field and knelt down. It was something huge and boyant, though it was clearly sinking. It seemed to be a car it was so familiar but I just couldn't place my finger on it. The color and the car were just so... engraved in my mind.

I was quickly woken up from the odd dream. Gasping and holding onto my chest whilst panting I looked around. Sweat was all over me and I felt so hot. Getting up ripping my sheets off me, I ran over to the clock. It read 9 A.M. I looked around to see if anyone else was in here. While looking around I felt dread deep down in my stomach. Something wasn't right and I didn't know what it was exactly.

I felt as though I might die if I don't find it. Running towards Slender's office I heard something. I was at the door and heard talking. "Yes but sir, I haven't ever seen such a thing. When she touched me... we weren't there anymore." They sounded like Masky. I was confused at first about what he was talking about and I kept eavesdropping.

"Interesting... was that all that had happened? It seemed as if you and Jack had a same sort of experience. Please, go retrieve Y/N and bring her to me." As soon as I heard that I ran like hell. I went down to the couch and pretended to be sleeping. I heard gentle footsteps that lead right towards me.

Gently I was shaken 'awake' by Masky and Hoodie. My eye's fluttered open to reveal my e/c eye's. "Hey Y/N, Slender needs you. Please come with us." Hoodie had gently spoke and I nodded. Wiping my eye's and 'yawning'. I actually yawned after that, how funny. I got up stretching and following them.

Masky seemed to study my form. He seemed very focused on my face and clothes. "Have a nightmare?" He asked his voice seemed stern but well meaning. I tilted my head then just smiled at him "No, I'm fine." I said trying to sway him. He just nodded clearly not believing but carrying on.

We got to the office and stopped. They knocked and after being signaled in, we went. We all went in and I was faced with Slender. He had seemed like he had some business to do. His looming presence made the room feel dreadful. It was suddenly cold and his 'stare' made me anxious.

He spoke "So I see you might have a power from what I've heard. Now let's have a chat, shall we?" I nodded and listened to what he told me. Trying my hardest to care but not doing well. All I understood was they were going to try and see what would make that weird incident happen again. I sighed knowing this would take all day for literally everyone. I didn't want to bother anyone but Slendy insisted and I don't feel like defying him. After all, he was the reason I was still alive. Right?