DID YOU KIDNAP ME?! WTFFFFFF 😤

Hehehe I'm so tired 😫 I got like maybe 3 hours of sleep. The air conditioning is loud as shiiiiiiiiiiit. Plus my Dad's loud snoring, oh boy. To be honest I have like so many idea's for this story. But I have to choose the best one... and it's hard. 😤 Anyways enjoy this chapter! 😘
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Y/N's p.o.v

We both fell to the ground. The stranger probably suffered the worst pain. Since they were the one who hit the ground first. I heard a loud "Oof" from them when we hit the cold tiles. I was about to choke him out when suddenly I felt two arms swoop under my arm's and then lift me up off of him as if I was just a mere rag doll. They locked on real tight, it made me extremely uncomfortable. I let out a small yip from suprise. They were strong I'll give them that. "Glad to know she's alive" a gruff male's voice spat out. I was still very angry. "DID YOU PEOPLE KIDNAP ME?!?!?!" I yelled angry and confused. I looked around to see who tf was in the room. I saw a guy with a gray mask and orange steampunk type goggles. Twitching every once in a while. The guy on the floor I jumped on had a tan/beige jacket on and a white porcelain mask scattered with cracks. It had the lips and eye's outlined in black. I shivered I picked the wrong dude to fight with. The person holding me, I could barely see all I saw was they had pale yellow sleeves. They're hands were covered with black gloves. Uhhhhhh, this is fishy. I can't see anyone's face. I thought this was like, a hospital?

The guy with the gray mask pipped up in a condescending and dark tone. "And if we did, wh-*tic*-at are you gonna do a-*tic*-about i-i-it?" I thought I was gonna piss myself, both from being scared and being amused. I quietly laughed to myself while also being deathly afraid. "W-*tic*-what." He said pissed sounding already knowing of what I was about to say. "T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR." I began laughing to myself already knowing I was about to die. But oh, at least I had one last laugh. The guy holding me kinda stifled a giggle. I just kept laughing like a maniac. Holy shit. I wouldn't have thought it was that funny but the bad taste of a joke and the current anxiety just made this a whoollleeee lot better. The guy in the porcelain mask caught himself before he had laughed.

I could feel the angriness and angst radiat off of the guy I just made fun of. "I'm screwed, aren't I." I said cowering in the arms of the guy in the yellow. "Y-Y-*tic*YEP" the twitching male said. He pulled something out from behind his back. The yellow sleeves person kept holding me. I kept trying to get out of his grasp. I kicked and squrimed back and forth not really getting anywhere. I started to tear up not really wanting to die, yet. I closed my eye's not wanting to watch him and his satisfaction for it. But, nothing came. All that happened was, an eruption of laughter from everyone. I opened one eye. I saw the twitching male in front of me with his hands on his knee's. He was bent over laughing extremely hard. My face began to get hot and I felt embarrassed. The guy with the porcelain mask was on his knee's on the floor laughing. I could feel the person behind me chuckle.

"N-NOT FUNNY!" I shouted. The twitchy male just answered back "Y-your real f-funny wh-*tic*when you're sc-scared." He said moving his goggles up to wipe the tears off his eye's. It revaled his actually kinda.. pretty chocolate brown eye's. "Pretty..." I muttered under my breath. Luckily no one heard. I blushed realizing what I said. He put his goggles back on and everyone seemed to gather themselves. The person holding me got close to my ear, they're hot breath on me. I shivered widening my eye's. "You're pretty naive." A male voice whispered in a gruff tone in my ear. My face went as red as a tomato. "WHOOOOORRREEEEEE" I yelled in a panicked tone not liking this situation I was in. It was the only thing I could think of. The twitching male began laughing thinking my outburst was hilarious.

We had all stopped when there was a loud BOOM of static. I yelped putting my hands over my ears and falling to the ground. The yellow sleeved guy let me go. Everyone had stood up straight and faced towards the door. I closed my eye's and was about to scream. When it just... stopped. I looked up wondering what in the hell was going on. I saw a pale talllllllll man with no face and a suit. I immediately thought I pissed myself. I backkkkeeeddd the fuck up. Oh hell no. Am I on drugs?! Is this actually real?!?!?! My breathing stifled and I couldn't contain my fear. "No need to worry child. I won't hurt you. I'll explain why you're here and why I'm giving you hospitality. No need to worry about these men. They're just curious as to why you're here." I was staring at it's... face? I was shaking both from fear and it kind of being extremely cold. I just swallowed my fear and stood up slightly shaking. "Here let's go to my office so you can get comfortable" the being spoke again. I swear to god I am so delusional and I'm on something. "Trust me, I know what you're thinking. But this is real" the guy with the porcelain mask chimed in to talk to me. "And, our boss is real important. So don't do anything stupid." He spoke again in a condescending and rude tone.

We had walked to his office. The huge wooden door's were extremely threating and scary looking. The strange being had just opened the door motioning for me to go in. I did, quickly followed by the guy's and the creature. THE INSIDE WAS SO HUGGGEEE! I looked around spinning I was in awe. There was a huge bookshelf all around the room. And a medium height desk with an even taller chair behind it. My mouth was in an o shape. I was just amazed at the sheer size of everything. The guy's following after me snickered at my reaction. I felt like punching them, but I had composed myself in time. When I finally arrived at his desk I sat directly infront of the larger chair. The guy's just kind of gathered around me. Finally the being sat down in front of me.

To be continued
《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《~《

Holy christ that was originally way too long. So the reason this took so long to make was I had originally thought this all out. But once I had realized that this hoe was gonna be too much for people I had went back and changed a few things. I was also at a baby shower today so that stopped me in my tracks of making this. Though I really hope you enjoyed it though. You guy's reading this really means a lot to me! Have a good night or day lol.

Word count: 1250