I-uh... these are my caprisuns.

Hiii! I feel happy for some reason which is unusual for me. Haha depression = funny. Anyways, lets get into this.
>->->->->

Some days had passed and I had created a bond with almost everyone. Helen and I found common ground on art since we both like drawing and painting. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby taught me how to play cards. We especially like playing pitch, after they taught me I had won 3 games! Which isn't much but... I feel it is. BEN and Dark Link let me play some Nintendo games with them, downside though, horrible flirting techniques. Liu told me about some stories of when he got into weird situations which were oddly funny. Candy Pop and LJ where talking about what it was like to be a clown 🤡 Jeff has been cold as per usual. But I feel as if I'm breaking through his cold shell, slowly... but surely! I actually trusted them. Which I don't trust people often but, this was different. But apparently Slender insisted I go out here. Since they were busy with a 'mission'.

Apparently Hoodie had to accompany me due to me being a young lady. That mother fucker. Whatever, Hoodie had helped me set up my tent. I had only gone camping once with my father, it got ruined by a uninvited bear coming into the camp grounds and tearing shit up. Luckily, Hoodie did not care too much for me. He seemed too invested in something else. I couldn't tell you what it was but whatever. I was lost in my thoughts when I was so rudely interrupted by Hoodie. "You ever been camping before, Y/N?" I nodded I realized how dark it already was. "Wanna make smores?" He said holding up a box of Graham crakers and marshmallows. I smiled "You son of a bitch, I'm in." He laughed at my response. Sitting across from each other I realized just how alone I felt.

I miss Mom, Dad, and (Siblings name). Biting into the smore released a ton of memories of all of us together when we were happy. Tears spilt from my eye's. I guess Hoodie noticed since he asked "What's wrong Y/N?" Swallowing my food, I tried to say something only to let out a small whimper. "I-I... nothing. I'm fine." I said smiling at him wiping my tears away. Looking at the night sky filled by so much stars. "My dad once told me, the stars represented every kids dream. I wondered if mine was up there. He had told me 'It's the brightest one since you're the sweetest and most earnest kid I've ever met.' I wonder, do you believe that? I sure don't" I asked him focusing my gaze at him now. Laughing at how dumb this question even was. "Of course, you're a smart girl I've enjoyed you since you first got here." He said smiling, half his mask was tucked up so he could eat. I only snickered shaking my head.

We both finished up our meal. We had a deep conversation about what life meant. It was funny, I was connecting with a total stranger who I had only known for some days. After one last goodbye, we headed towards our tents. I had realized his was quit further down into the woods than I had originally thought. Changing into just a oversized T-shirt since it was hot as shit. But just in case for any reason I had to be presentable I made it to my knees. Personally I hate wearing pants. Shutting my eye's and snuggling into my sleeping bag. I realized I brought my caprisuns with me. Holding them close I brought them into my bag with me. "Finally, I won't be alone..." I said smiling. Sleep had quickly covered my mind. I was having a sad dream where I was all alone with no one. Just me, in what looked like to be a lake. The same one I've had a nightmare about. I was just sitting in it now though. It was peaceful, but then I was reminded of when my mom was dissapointed in me. Though, I was suddenly pulled out of my dream by a noise.

It felt, off somehow. Like as if it were a human's. It was light, but to the point of where you would be easily able to miss it if you weren't listening for it. It was calculated, as if it was planned. Slowly opening one eye I saw a shadow right outside of the tent. I heard the zipper slowly zip up. Knowing I was definitely fucked, I pretended to be asleep. I could tell it wasn't Hoodie. This person was too different in shape. I felt as the person made their way into my tent. I felt their touch, it was on my cheek. Tensing and freezing up I heard them say "Yeah, she'd be a fine one. It's just radiating off her. " with that, I shot my eye's open. Not caring what was about to happen to me in turn. I needed to know how to get out. "Ah~ you're awake now huh? That'll make things a bit easier." I heard him say, looking him up and down I realized he looked weird. Like he belonged with them. He had a hoodie, trench coat,  beanie, and gold strings coming out of his hands?!

He was just all a monochrome gray besides his golden eye's and mouth. Seriously, it was radiating yellow out of there. I felt as though I had lost all control of my limbs. "You're alone here, aren't you?" He said it in such a sincere voice. I nodded sadly. WAIT NO I'M NOT. I wanted to scream, cry, yell something.... ANYTHING! But I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried. "I'm your only friend, so don't struggle." He said it and I immediately quit moving and thinking in a bad way. He was making my body move in such a way, I understood he was keeping my attention on him. I saw some of my skin starting to be cut. Shit, trying to get out of this trance he had me in I saw the blood that was now running down my arm. "Just give up, let this happen" he whispered in my ear. Like hell I would.

I thought about the everyone who had took me in. They would think I died in a wimpy way! Looking down thinking about that I saw, I was bledding on my damn caprisuns! NOT MY CAPRISUNS! Finally snapping out of whatever the hell he was doing to me, I sat straight up. He was heavy as hell but, my veins were pumping souly full of adrenaline and caprisuns. He cursed and yelled a "Shit" I took my caprisuns holding them close to me. I ran like sonic, I stopped for a second. My mind went blank when I tried to think of where Hoodie set his shit up. I was so jittery I couldn't even yell or speak. Now that I thought of it... I never saw exactly where he put it. SHIT. But I did have the faintest idea of where the mansion was.

Hearing him faintly catching up with me I ran in towards where I thought the mansion was. I kept running despite me forgeting my shoes, my feet where definitely going to have many, many, many splinters. I could already feel the brusies, blisters, and cuts forming on my legs. I should have worn pants. God damn it. My lungs where burning and I was in pain. I wasn't exactly 'in shape', tears were pricking my eye's while I was heaving away. My body was asking me to stop but I couldn't, feeling sick I realized how bad this was gonna be. I had remembered that the mansion was 2 miles away, shit. I also left my necklace back at the tent so they don't know I'm coming back! Damn, if only I had phone. I coughed since the saliva was becoming too much. Spitting it landed on my foot. Really?! God damn it.

I kept running like hell, I finally made it. I saw the guy he was a lot closer than I thought. Shit, without a second thought, I ran up the steps and got to the door. Taking a second for a breather the guy was starting up the steps. I threw open the door not giving a shit. "SLENDER HEL-" I was about to yell when I saw...

>->->->->->->->->->->->
Ohhhhhh what you think Y/N saw? Find out next chapter. Muhahahaha anyways, I hope you have a good day! Peace
Word count: 1432