Too much for me

Some months had passed, yet I was still overcome with grief. I couldn't seem to really find a motivation to get out of bed. Yet, I still did it anyways. I felt as if hiding the unbearable pain from grieving was the best route. One that would save them. I felt like if I was too sad they'd feel very very uncomfortable with me. So I just, kept it in. Even worse, I still had to use my ability to help them with their kills. I felt horrible, disgusting, and desperate. I wanted to pretend like everything was all okay, but it wasn't.

"If she keeps having an aura like this..... I don't think I'll- or anyone else for that matter- will be able to control themselves! She is acting like a helpless target that we wish to sink our teeth into." I heard Puppeteer speak. My eye's were heavy with eye bags from no sleep. I rolled my eye's and proceeded to waste my life away laying on the couch. "I agree... but we need to get a hold of ourselves. We can't end her... yet... but surely we can go out and hunt for someone else." Bloody Painter suggested, his smooth voice caressed each word with a fulfilling purpose. He seemed confident and encouraged by his own plan. The other's nodded silently and hummed in agreement.

With that, Bloody Painter, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Puppeteer, and Candy Pop all left leaving me alone with these unbearable assholes. Not that they weren't, but I couldn't stand another damn minute with Jeff or Masky. They somehow had the same level of narcissist beliefs. Masky believed he should've been the Slender Man's right hand man instead of that 'incompetent' Toby. While Jeff believed he was so beautiful and should always come first. I began to notice literally everyone in this damn mansion were truly horrible people though, that should have been evident with them being killers.

Bit by bit, I became more attentive to things to distract myself from a horrible truth. But it only revealed another disgusting truth. My life was truly nothing more than a hopeless dream, made by a once perfect family. I felt meaningless without them, I wished they were here. But they weren't. How come I can't accept that? God, if I could just give my life for their return, I would. But then, I suddenly felt angry at myself, destructive, huh.

Why can't I do something right for once in my damn life? Why am I being so damn lazy? Laying about all day everyday. I'm so useless. Hold the fuck on, what is berating myself with rude comments gonna accomplish? I took a deep breath, I heard what they said... I needed to get better somehow for the comfort of them and my safety. I quietly began to sob though, not a second goes by without me thinking of my broken family.

Suddenly I was interrupted by a voice, "Ay, Y/N. We gotta go train outside, come on you lazy lay about ." I heard Jeff say. He rolls his eye's at me seeing what he interrupted. I slowly drag my body upwards and walk towards him. I snarl at him and proceed outside. What does it even matter... in the end we'll all fall and be forgotten. So why am I so torn up about them?

Sighing I came back to reality when I felt myself being smacked. I just looked at him, it stung yes, but it sort of felt... refreshing? I looked at Jeff who seemed to have a guilty smile on him. "Good, now that I've got your attention, start running laps. You won't be done till I say so." He said smiling like the psychopath he was. I rolled my eye's and started running around the 'track' I became out of breath kinda quick. I slowed to a jog to catch my breath only to hear "That's not running dumbass. Go before I decide to end your pitiful life." I silently cursed him out wanting this agony we called 'living' to stop.

After what felt like forever and me collapsing to my knee's panting, he announced we were done. At least with that section... I sighed this was horrible on my out of shape lungs. Jeff spoke once more but it wasn't towards me. " So what is it now masked bitch?" I could hear an audible sigh "Well smiley whore, Slender wanted me to come out and also train Y/N as well." Jeff rolled his eyes " I think I'm doing a pretty good job so why don't you just run along now and tell slender stick to fuck off." Masky walked up to Jeff his stance just a bit taller and wider then Jeff's stance. " I suggest you decide to suck it up before Slender comes to his senses and decides to kill your sorry ass just as you almost did your pathetic sorry excuse of a brother and parents.

"Did you really just say that? Or am I just imagining that you could actually think for yourself?" Jeff said scowling pissed. "Oh and, leave my family out of this you friend killer. At least I didn't do it on accident to my best friend." Now Masky pulled up his sleeves " You wanna rethink the words you just said to me asshole? Or do you wish to solve with our fists?" I bit my lip, no no no they couldn't be doing this to me like that. They can't just fight because they're pissed. " Bring it on dumbass." They then proceeded to tumble onto the ground throwing hands. I sighed and felt anxious, at first it just seemed harmless just a lot of dodging, but that was until Masky threw a punch and Jeff caught it. Jeff hit the ground hard and began to spit out blood. I of course began to panic and ran towards them "STOP!" They of course didn't though, so I tried to shove Masky off but he wouldn't budge.

They were grunting and swearing at each other I had gotten close and tried to pull back Jeff but in the process I was elbowed straight in the nose. I felt tears spring up and a fluid rush out of my nose. I fell back in pain as the fight continued I felt horrified with nothing else I could do I had two choices. One, I either forcibly use my powers to stop them or two, I run and go get anyone whoever was closest to help me. I chose the 1st option, I ran towards them both held onto both of them.

Black, that's all I saw then suddenly a light came pouring through. Masky and Jeff standing across from one another but didn't notice as due to the sizeable gap between them. As time passed it seemed as though they experienced the same thing but a little different. Jeff had a decaying man and woman began to chant along with a young boy with brown hair and a green shirt. And Masky had a guy with a brown jacket, Hoodie, and a guy in a stripped blue jacket. But all of them began chanting "SELFISH" and "SELF SERVING" I couldn't help but watch.

I felt odd, this was what I was calling them in my head earlier. Out of pure curiosity I began to think about maybe slender being shown. And after a couple of minutes of concentration he appeared but I knew I made him up. Suddenly I felt very tired and out of breath. I focused hard on making everything go away, it did after a little bit and then it all disappeared.

I was panting and couldn't stand up. I looked to the side to see Masky and Jeff looking upset and getting off each other. I sighed not being able to do anything, they dusted themselves off as they stood up. Masky looked towards me only to sigh "I guess we can't train her anymore I suppose." Jeff grunted "You suppose? You dumbass she clearly can't get up." They both huffed in anger. "Whatever just bring her inside and see if Smiley can fix her up."

______________
Heyyyyy it's been a long time yeah? I've missed this but I got caught up in school and life :) It's so crazy to think I've been doing this for a year. Anyways, I'm back and I think I'm here to stay. (: Have a good day/night/morning 👍
Word count: 1420