Another day, another waste.

I woke up to someone clearing their throat above me. "Get up and dressed. We have to go, now." I heard Hoodie say in a stone cold voice. He seemed on edge for some reason. I of course, didn't ask why. I got up groggy and rubbed them eye crusties out. Stretching I sped down the hall with my bag. I carried it and then set it down.

After I got dress having the amulet and hair pin in of course. I looked at myself in the mirror. Monster. How could you have ever hoped to have a normal life now? You were just a useless good for nothing torture machine. One that could disguise itself fairly well with others until touched.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I ran back down the steps throwing my bag. I checked the time, the clock read... THREE? WHAT WHY IN THE EVERLIVING- I heard someone clear their throat again stomping a foot. I looked over slightly pissed. "What." I said angrily only to be met face to face with, Jeff... "Can you fucking move. I don't want to touch, you. Understand you abomination of a human?" Thoes words pinched at my heart.

I don't know what I was expecting from him to be honest, but I had moved. I just kept my head down, how come they had treated me so differently two days ago? Couldn't they see I didn't try to hurt them? I rolled my eye's and quickly caught up with Toby. He began walking briskly to the front door, leading me but never orally telling.

We had set off, walking for what seemed like forever only to reach a lonesome house. "This is just a practice run to see your skill level and what you can do to help us. Got it?" Hoodie asked, he didn't seem nervous around me but, I could tell in secret there was a severe change in his attitude towards me though. I nodded I wasn't in the mood for talking today. I don't think I ever will be again. No one would care to listen, so what's the point?

We approached the house and tried entering in the attic. Didn't budge so we went through the back door. My heart had tensed up once I realized, this wasn't to see my skill in running, but to see it in killing. My lip quivered as I thought about ending someone's life. I heard a harsh voice breaking me out of my thoughts. "Come up here!" Masky whisper yelled at me.

I snuck up towards the top of the stairs almost tripping and destroying the silence but I caught myself. Getting more anxious about having to take the life of someone I fiddled with my hands. "The man who owns this place lives alone. You got lucky this time rookie. There won't be as much gore this time. Hope your not squemish." Masky had stated blankly. Though I could feel and hear the undeniable anger from him. It was so subtle, I was suprised to have found it.

He had began to lead me up into the man's bedroom. His looming presence always near making me wait... wait for something that was bound to come. But I just didn't know wha- "There he is Y/N do your thing and make him confused so we get a head start." Masky spoke.

His voice saying my name kind of gave me some awkward chills. Did I like him? If I did I ruined my chances all together. Aw jeez Y/N just stop thinking please. I didn't wanna do this and the anxiety kept building up, all together bundle by bundle. I was going to burst any second now. I could already feel the stinging whilst tears formed in my eye's. Masky seemed to get extremely impatient with me. So he hit me on the side with a crowbar.

"Listen fuck nut if we don't do this soon, the man will wake up. What are you even waiting for? Go." That kinda hurt, but I walked slowly and with every step I took, I wanted to take four back. Touching the man my anxiety rose even more and I felt so sick to my stomach. But, as I crumbled into that weird blended reality I saw, his fear. His fear was being caught by the police for... doing things. Disgusting things. He held certain photos and videos of bad stuff. This had ended very quickly though once I fell exhausted on the ground.

I watched as Masky had killed him... in such a gruesome way. I tried to look away but something held me there. Maybe it was because I thought he deserved to rot in hell and be tortured. But, I couldn't help and throw up into a trash can. It was gross and I had to suffer with a gross smell coming from the man's body.

I felt myself tear up, I didn't like this one bit. Yes, he deserved to suffer, but not get killed. Maybe rot in a jail cell, trapped with nothing but his thoughts alone. And yet, Masky just took away his life. Life was such a valuable gift, and he stole it away as if it were nothing more than some food. I couldn't help it, but I started crying. Who, why would you take someones gift away?

"Pshht. Get up Rookie, we've got some cleaning to do. No evidence left for them to discover. Now get up and help me." Masky hadn't seemed to realize the betrayl I felt. I know they were murderers, but you wouldn't be able to tell just by a simple observation. I wanted to leave, now but I guess my opinions will never matter in the grand scheme of things.

"I-.... I don't want to." I looked at him with pleading eye's. "Listen Y/N. I don't care what you want. You need to help or I'll punish you." He said I could feel the fear in his voice. To a spectator, it seemed like he was the one in control. I could feel the fear in his voice though. "I said. I. Don't. Want. To. I don't have to do anything you say." I could feel him tense up, he seemed angry and inconvenienced. "Oh come here you little-" Masky said he tried to walk over to me but tripped. I laughed a little, he seemed to be even more angry now.

I stepped over him and ran downstairs. I tripped on the last step sending me tumbling into someone. I looked up confused, it was Hoodie. He got knocked down by me, "Hoodie!" I yelled in desperation, he looked at me and tilted his head confused. "I-" I was immediately cut off by something thrown at the back of my head. Something... heavy, it didn't hurt at first. But the more time went on the more I felt warmth and a sting.

Hoodie seemed.... concerned? I couldn't tell, but the world was blurring together and voices seemed to conjoin. I felt hot tears streaming, I couldn't feel a lot anymore. I stood up and walked past the yellow blurb. Only to trip, my vision was getting darker by each second and the world was spinning fast. I felt more liquid flow as my vision came to a stop and the ground came up to me fast.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Oh my, well this was depressing huh. Aw geez I hope it didn't ruin your mood lol. This is an early gift since I ain't got nothing to do. Anyways, hope y'all are doing well. Have a nice day, peace!
Word count: 1269