4.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked with wide eyes. His heart was thumping rapidly inside his chest. He couldn't tell if Jeongyeon was being serious or if it was a cruel joke. Then again, she really wasn't the joke full type.

"Yes, I'm very serious. He's on the way. You need to remain calm. Do you hear me?"

"But—but why didn't you tell me before? I could've practiced a better choreography! I could've gotten a better outfit or—"

"Because you would've freaked out like you are right now. You do know who we're talking about right? Kim Taehyung. He's a very, very important guy." She emphasized like Jimin wasn't aware of that.

He nodded. Of course he'd heard of Kim Taehyung. His brother and him were legendary. They grew up in a very small poor town. His father was one of the biggest drug lord around the world. The fame followed the brothers from a very young age.

After his passing, Taehyung took over as the new boss. Jimin had never personally met him or even been in the presence of someone as powerful as him.

If he would've known the man he danced for was Taehyung he would've done so much better. At last, here he was about to perform for him again because he had personally requested him to.

A part of him couldn't help to feel guilty about this situation. Jungkook was the one that was meeting up with Taehyung and he was clearly madly in love.

Jungkook was the closest thing to a friend he had. Then again, it's not like he could decline the dance offer. He'd end up dead in a matter seconds. Plus, it was only a dance. Just a dance and nothing more.

"Of course I know of him. I won't let you down. I'll do my best."

"Good. Oh, and another thing," she said before he walked out. He turned around to face her eager to hear. The extra information could really help him do good. Disappointment was not a part of his vocabulary. Not when it came to dancing. 

"Whatever Kim Taehyung wants you give it to him. Do you hear me Jimin? That man is not the one to mess with."

Jimin gulped down nervously. The only thing that echoed in his mind at the moment was what  Yuta had once told him not too long ago.

"Stay away from her. You do know what she's know for, right? She lures in young men to work as dancers and then as prostitutes. She's no good. That woman is rotten and has no emotions. She only wants what's best for her."

"She's not trying to lure me in to do that. The only job she offered me was as a dancer. We could really use the extra cash. Yuta, we're barely making it with our sucky jobs. Don't you remember what I want for us? A house with actual air conditioner and heat. I want us to go out and eat good food."

Yuta looked down and shook his head. Of course he wanted that too, but not at the cost of his innocence. Not at the cost of his lovers body. That's not what he wanted.

"That's where it all starts! Jimin, please. Just stay away. Jeongyeon is bad news."

"But we really could use the extra money! With that we could buy our own house. We could get out of this shitty neighborhood and—"

He held a his face in his hands. The look on his eyes was needy. He needed Jimin to understand him and listen.

"Jimin, can't you see you're all I want?"

"Jimin? Hello? Can you hear me?" Jeongyeon asked interrupting his thoughts.

"Huh? Yes. I understand."

"You do not say a word of this." She instructed.

Jimin nodded obediently and excused himself from her office. The guilt he was feeling when the flashback came to mind was soon replaced with a smile.