24.

"You look so sexy today Yoongi." Jimin teased as he reached over to grab his collar.

After the intense sex with Taehyung and his promise to give him the world he was pretty much over the whole Yoongi thing.

The thing that was on his mind was money and power. That's why he was doing this to begin with. So messing with his guard was a quick distraction.

He was ready to tease him until he got under his skin. The idea of even thinking that he could've felt something for him was absurd. It had been the lack of sleep that was playing those horrific trick on his mind.

"Not today. Come on Taeil is making you lunch and I hate to be late." Yoongi responded stepping back before he could touch him.

"I like it when you're mean to me. I don't know why it's so...intriguing." He whispered with a smirk.

"Can you hurry up?" He interrupted not faced by his flirting.

"Sheesh. Why're you so grumpy today? No sleep again?" He asked with a pout.

"My sleep schedule is none of your concern. Come on let's go."

"Can you take me shopping after I eat?"

Yoongi turned around and looked at him directly, "Shopping? For what?"

"Clothes." He shrugged sitting down on the stool in front of the mirror. He styled his hair to the side and sprayed cologne on his neck.

The smell was to die for and now he didn't have to worry about wasting it too quick. Taehyung would just give him a new one.

Yoongi watched him never losing the intensity of his glare. The burning anger inside of him felt like it was going to erupt.

It truly could be from the lack of sleep or the stress with his job and family. Either way, dealing with a spoiled brat like Jimin was not making it any better.

"You have brand new clothes with tags. You haven't even worn half of them. What's the point of getting more when you have plenty?"

"So? I want more. Taehyung said no limit and he wants me to not miss him while he's gone. Like you told me before, my shopping is none of your concern."

"Buying clothes is not going to make you miss him?"

The sarcasm in his voice was noted. Jimin set his hairbrush down and looked at him with a frown. "Yeah. I shouldn't even ask you. I'm demanding it. As my guard you are to obey me."

Yoongi shook his head in annoyance and looked away. He kept telling himself to calm down, but the pit of anger was overtaking him. It wasn't the day to deal with this. It just wasn't a good day and he deserved to feel human. At least for today.

That involved feeling anger and feeling things without remorse. Maybe the reason he was feeling so blunt was because Taehyung was gone and he didn't have to walk around in eggshells to please Jimin.

"What's your problem with me?" Jimin snapped quite frustrated. They always seemed to bump heads, but this was way past that.

Typically, a few sarcasm comments were made and then they'd laugh it off to continue. Yoongi's face wasn't showing no sarcasm or any sign of laughter. He looked dead serious. 

"Forget it. I'll take you wherever you want." He finally responded. It was useless to pick a fight with him because later he'd have to pay for it.

Jimin stood up from the stool and approached him not letting go. That was one of his worst weaknesses. What people thought of him bothered him so much. He wanted to be liked no matter what. It was something he often struggled to control.