59.

"Come on it's time to eat your food." Yoongi encouraged.

"I'm not really hungry. I had a good dinner last night."

Yoongi tilted his head to the side analyzing if he was lying. Jimin seemed honest enough so he let it go and continued his conversation.

"Alright. So you're done then?"

"Done."

"Let's go to the library." It wasn't much of an option. In fact it seemed like a demand. Jimin didn't argue and did as he was told.

The day of their goodbye was slowly approaching. Five days. That's all he had left with him. The worst part was that most of his time he was with Taehyung.

Two hours from five to seven in the morning wasn't good enough. The little in between talks in the hallways or when eating breakfast wasn't good enough. He wanted to be with him as much as possible. Every second of the day. As clingy as it sounded he wanted it.

The thought of the final day approaching made his stomach uneasy. It was unsettling and upsetting to the point it made him sick.

Although Jimin knew that Yoongi was sad about this, he didn't really show it. In fact, he was acting like everything would remain the same. Except nothing was the same anymore.

In a way, Jimin was glad that he wasn't as equally droopy and sad. To have him be the stronger one made it a little easier for him. Yes, it was selfish but at the end of the day he was only human.

The library flooded him with many memories. Most of them were pleasant and that hurt. He took a sniff of the air which smelled like old books. It wasn't a bad smell, it was a comforting one.

He walked over to the tall shelves and ran his finger across the books. The covers were hard and soft. Very cold too.

"I read the book and your notes about them." Yoongi said behind him.

Jimin turned around to face him with a satisfied smile. "That's good. What did you think? Were my thoughts interesting?"

"Well, your point of seeing things is different. I like it. It's always nice to get a glimpse of what others think about the book. Every brain is different and therefore interprets it differently."

"I know my thoughts about it weren't deep and stuff. I'm not a reader or a writer. I'm just happy you got what I was trying to say." He chuckled.

"Of course. I kept them in book. I know the right thing to do is to return it, but I'm not going to. Life has already taken so much from me. Not this too."

Jimin's smile vanished. He glanced back at the stack of books. The bittersweet feeling sinking in his stomach. "I won't get to let you read my thoughts on other books."

Yoongi quietly sighed, he stepped closer to him, "Why did you try to convince him to extend it? You know it's only going to hurt you more."

"I had to at least try!" He said turning around quickly. His voice was filled with anger, but mainly it was just sadness in disguise.

He took a deep breath and controlled his raging emotions. It wasn't Yoongi's fault. It wasn't anyone's fault in reality.

"I needed to at least try. That way my mind would stop wondering what if. It didn't work either way. There's no need to scold me about it." He murmured.

Yoongi sighed again, "Jimin, it's not that I don't want you to stay. I just don't want you to stay in these circumstances. You know I'm right. I'm hurting too, but it's the best for you. Before you say I'm treating you like a child, put yourself in my shoes. If it was the other way around would you want me to stay? Would you want me to endure what you do just to stay by your side?"

To this Jimin didn't have a comeback. He hadn't thought about it from his perspective. He guessed it was true and every brain did work differently. He had been too involved with wanting to stay by his side that he hadn't thought about himself.

Or his body.

The things he'd have to endure for another year if Taehyung would've extended the contract. It was chilling.

"It isn't as pleasant to think about huh?"

"No." He admitted embarrassed.

"Come on. We need to discuss something." He motioned for him to follow. On the way there, he grabbed a large yellow envelope from the shelves.

Then he walked to a small table in the center of the library. Yoongi pulled a chair for him to sit on and then took a seat in front of him. He carefully opened the envelope pulling out a series of pictures.

Jimin's eyebrows kept furrowing as he continued to carefully place them on the table. It was pictures of islands. Five of them. The scenery was unbelievably beautiful. It almost looked made up. Fairytale like.

"I know you don't want to talk about this, but your contract expires in five days. You need to make a decision."

Jimin attempted to hide the pain in his expression but failed miserably. Talking about it out loud made it seem a hundred times worse.

"About what?" He finally asked. Ignoring the statement wasn't going to solve anything. Yoongi pointed to the pictures.

"Taehyung wants you to pick an island you'd like to live on. He's willing to let you bring your family if you'd like. The thing is, he won't know where you are. For safety purposes of course. I would be the only one to know your location."

"He's giving me...a whole island?" He asked, shocked.

"He has a lot of money. Not to mention that's the best place for you to go. Away from people that are after him. You will have a cellphone that's programmed to only work in certain sites and restrict certain callers. As you can imagine, you'll be free but not completely free. I'm sorry that's the consequence of this contract. I'm sure you read the disclosure at the end of it, correct?"

Jimin's face was pale and sick looking. Yoongi murmured something he couldn't quite hear. Then he cleared his throat, "I guess you didn't read it carefully."

"No." He replied. Had he really missed that part of the contract? Even when Taehyung explained it to him word for word. He has been so caught up with the money and the blinding beauty.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi murmured apologetically. He shook his head and closed his eyes briefly. Though the island life didn't seem miserable it could get lonely. Jimin wouldn't be able to ever leave that place. No matter what.

It was basically a beautiful prison.

Jimin then paid close attention to the pictures in front of him. Even though they were all beautiful and mind blowing none of them seemed appealing to him.

Because Yoongi wouldn't be there with him.