50.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

It was five fifty in the morning and he had barely fallen asleep. He had a late shift at the club so he was exhausted.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yes. Sure." He mumbled opening the door for him.

Hoseok had a box at hand and took a seat on his couch before he spoke. Jungkook sat next to him and waited for him to start the conversation. It was an unusual time to visit.

"I'm so sorry to bother you at this time. I know you were sleeping." He apologized before continuing.

"It's fine. I understand. Is something wrong?" He asked yawning.

"I have a present for you." He said, handing him the box. It was plain black with no bow.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and felt himself blush. "You didn't have to get me something. Is this because of the pair of shoes I got you? I didn't want you to think that—"

"No, no, I was going to give you this regardless. I just didn't know when to give it to you." He mumbled.

Hoseok has had this box for over two months. He got it before Christmas, but never had the courage to give it to him. Today, he woke up abruptly from his sleep and decided it was time.

Not giving it to him wouldn't solve the issue. And postponing would only hurt worse. He handed it to Jungkook and nodded for him to open it.

Jungkook timidly opened the box and his eyes widened as he stared at a credit card. He picked it up and looked at him startled.

"What's this?"

"It's some savings I want to give to you. Before you deny them can I at least explain myself?"

Jungkook sighed quietly and nodded. There was clear disapproval on his face. Every time he received money it made him feel dirty. Just like when Taehyung would give him money after their sexual encounter.

To have Hoseok give him the same treatment didn't feel good. In fact, it was a little annoying. He could feel his face redden and his eyebrows kept furrowing.

"I know how you feel about receiving money. I care so much about you, so fucking much. I have a lot of money. I'm not trying to brag about it, but it's the truth. I work everyday and get a day off maybe once or twice a month. I have no family or friends who need this. What's the point of making so much money if I'll probably die before I waste it all?"

Jungkook's expression softened. He knew Hoseok was involved in bad things. Though he didn't exactly know what it was, he knew it was forbidden to even talk about it.

That didn't change the way Jungkook felt about him because Hoseok was an angel. He was sweet, he was caring, and he was so selfless. No matter what bad things he'd done in the past that wouldn't change the way he felt about him. It never would.

"I want you to take this and start over. A new life, somewhere far away from here. You don't have to keep working where you do if it doesn't make you happy. You can move and do whatever you set your mind to. I honestly think if you stay in this town you won't ever get a chance at true happiness. This isn't a demand or anything like that. It's up to you in the end. I just wanted you to have a choice."

"But if I leave...I leave..." you and Taehyung behind. He stopped himself before he said that.
He didn't want to say it because it would be selfish of him.

He wanted them both.

"I know." He whispered back.

"Hoseok I—"