25.

Jimin turned and looked up at the dark ceiling. His body was damped from the ongoing sweat. The argument with Yoongi hadn't set well with him.

He hadn't been able to sleep for three days. Neither of them spoke to each other. Well, Yoongi attempted to and Jimin just cut him off by ignoring him.

All he wanted was an I'm sorry. Was that so hard to say? It wouldn't fix anything, but it would be progress. Yoongi wasn't exactly the empathetic type.

After turning around some more he got out of bed. The clock read three fifteen. A crazy idea circled his mind as he reached to open up the drawer where his phone was at.

Yoongi wasn't guarding him at the moment. In fact, Jimin didn't really even know where he was at. He tiptoed to the bathroom quietly closing the door in hopes that his current guard didn't have super hearing.

As he turned on the light his fingers sweated. He gulped down nervously and opened up an internet tab. If Yoongi wasn't asleep he'd rush over here because the notification would go to his phone.

And yet he couldn't stop himself from this reckless behavior. He went on a social media site he knew Yuta still used. When he was in he looked up his name.

His heart kept racing faster and faster as the page loaded. The adrenaline from having Yoongi bust in the door or seeing something hurtful from Yuta was overflowing him.

Yuta didn't use social media very often. His profile picture was still an old picture that he had taken of him years ago. He clicked on the tagged pictures and for a second his heart stopped.

There he was in the arms of another. The man who uploaded the picture was Vernon Chwe. This had to be his new lover and  it fucking stung.

The pictures kept getting worse as he clicked next. Of course he was happy that Yuta was happy. The thing was he looked so much happier without him.

Had he really been draining him of happiness the whole time? Had he been holding him back? Had he been the devil dragging him to hell all along?

He quickly closed the application and took a deep breath. It was obvious that Yoongi was asleep. Otherwise he would've been there.

Jimin had another abrupt adrenaline moment and he went to his number keypad. He slowly dialed the number he had memorized long ago.

He could deal with the consequences later. What else could he lose? That argument with Yoongi had shook him to the core.

Jimin's breath hitched when the phone stopped ringing and he heard breathing on the other side. The sweat dripped from his forehead anxiously.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice said.

•••

Jimin woke up in an abrupt manner. Yoongi was violently shaking him. When he saw his facial expression he immediately knew what was going on. The room was still dark so it was probably around five in the morning.

"Where is it?" He snapped furiously. When he woke up and saw the notifications on his phone he lost his shit. He should've known better than to take a quick nap.

"What?" He asked quietly trying to play innocent.

"Where's the damn phone?"

"I don't know what—"

"Don't fucking lie. I got the notifications.  You were on social media and on the phone. Who did you call?" He questioned as he pulled him closer.

After he found out he didn't even have time to listen to the recording. The only thing that was on his mind was getting answers and taking out his anger.