33.

Namjoon stared at the starry sky watching his warm breath slowly evaporate into the cold air. Hoseok stood behind him staring at nothing in particular. He kept quiet, not even breathing heavy.

It wasn't until his boss turned his gaze towards him that he struck into pose. Firm, tall, and ready for commands.

"Hoseok, you can go inside and rest. I'll be fine."

He was hesitant for a moment, but then realized that there were cameras everywhere. The other guards were guarding outside the gate and there was no potential danger that could harm him.

"I'll be okay." He reassured him with a half smile.

Hoseok bowed, excusing himself and heading inside. He would lie if he said he wasn't getting cold standing there with no coat.

Namjoon laid back on the cold wall and pulled out a cigarette, putting it between his lips. He took out his lighter watching the flame as it got closer to the stick.

Eventually, he groaned, putting it back in his pocket. Smoking wasn't something he truly did. It was mainly out of boredom and something that occupied his free time.

Jin had happened to be walking out through the back door and saw this. He got so distracted that he dropped his case with all his folders and papers spreading all over the ground.

Namjoon instantly looked up and saw him. His heart skipped a beat and in the blink of an eye went to help him pick it up.

"T-thank you sir." He responded. It was unusual to speak to him or see him outside of work. He always knew what to say when he was there for a checkup, but now he didn't know how to talk to him.

"N-no problem." He stuttered back realizing the unlit cigarette was still in his mouth. He took it out and placed it in his pocket.

"I didn't know you smoked. You know that's bad for your lungs." He teased with a little smile, suddenly remembering that Namjoon was a sweetheart.

He returned the smile a bit timidly, "Yeah. I'm aware. I only do it when I'm bored or stressed. Or when I need something to do. It sounds stupid, huh?"

Jin nibbled his lip. From a health point of view, Namjoon was always healthy. Diabetes under control, normal weight, normal height and fully compliant with treatment.

However, he had never truly looked at him from a mental perspective. His eyes were sunken, lips rosy and chapped from the cold, and hair was too long it was a mess.

"Not at all. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked as Namjoon handed him his stuff.

"Oh no. I'm fine. I'm okay."

"Mmm. Okay. If you ever need anything just let me know." He smiled, turning his back on him.

Namjoon saw him head to his vehicle and his brother's words echoed in his thoughts. Stop enslaving yourself to misery.

"Actually," he said, stopping Jin.

"Yes?" He asked, still clenching his stuff close to his chest.

Namjoon gulped and finally grew the courage to step closer. He could feel the ferocious blush creeping up his neck, unable to comprehend how he was about to say these vulgar things.

"I want to pay you for a one night stand. My brother will be gone for the weekend and I need some distraction."

Jin's face reddened as he looked down at the ground. Was this a sick joke? He recomposed himself before speaking up.

"Excuse me?"

"I want to fuck." He said, suddenly disturbed at his own words.

Jin avoided eye contact as he quietly responded, "S-sir. I think you've mistaken my intentions. I-I'm here strictly as a physician. I'm not...".