28.

Jimin looked up from the corner of the room where he sat. He wore a t-shirt that was slightly damped from his moist body.

His hair was wet and a mess. Yoongi slowly closed the door testing the waters. He looked much more sober now. His eyes were back to being empty and expression blue.

Suddenly, a loud thunder in the distance broke the awkward silence between them. Yoongi spoke up first unsure of what to even say.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine." He responded, but obviously didn't mean it.

"I'll bring you some tea to—"

"No. I will only vomit. I'm okay." He reassured looking back at the glass door. The rain droplets kept dripping down and he saw his reflection against it.

His eyes were sunken, sleep deprived, face empty and the blue aura radiated around him completely unmistakable for any other emotion.

This was not the reflection he liked to see.

He wanted to look at himself and feel proud for wearing designer clothes and expensive colognes. He wanted to feel so greedy that it overpowered all the sadness within him.

Abruptly, he looked away and stood up from the floor walking over towards Yoongi. He watched him and held his breath as Jimin reached beside him to turn off the light.

"It's giving me a headache." He murmured.

"Okay." Yoongi responded finally breathing. He caught a whiff of the clean body wash and the apple scented shampoo.

Jimin looked up at him as the storm intensified outside getting louder. "Are you really going to resign as my guard?" He whispered quietly.

"I think it's best for you. You've been so shut down that it's not healthy."

Jimin felt a little lightheaded. The tipsiness had gone away a little, but the dizziness was still very present. The room was spinning and he could feel his stomach bubble.

"You think that's best for me? I'm tired of you and everyone else telling me what's best for myself. I'm a grown man. I get to decide, okay? I've already decided this and I want you to be my guard."

"I thought you were scared of me." He stated looking in his eyes for any sign of fear.

"I am, but I'm more scared to be without you."

Yoongi's heart raced at his comment. He gulped down nervously. It had been so long since he felt such things. Since he dedicated his life to serve Taehyung's family he had no time for love or any other emotion.

"Okay. I'll stay as your guard." He mumbled not breaking the eye contact.

"Very well then," he said getting the courage to speak up again. "As my guard I order you to hug me."

Yoongi remained quiet. The loud thumping in his chest intensified. "You know I cannot do that." He replied.

"Why not? You're my guard and you are to obey me." He argued leaning closer.

The sweet euphoric feeling that was in his veins before the shower was long gone. He was back to feeling lonely and utterly lost.

"You know I can't do that." He repeated a bit softer.

Jimin's anger grew more. He blinked the tears away and took a deep breath, "Fine. If you can't hug me then I order you to stay still. You can't move."

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's body burying his face into his chest. His arms were tightly around his body seeking warmth.

Jimin had been so cold for so long and he was so warm. His scent, his body, and everything he ever craved was embodied in this man. As soon as his face made contact with his chest the waterworks started.