21.

Yoongi stared ahead at the nothingness. It was quiet and very dark. He had been up since two in the morning due to unfinished business dealing with Taehyung. Although multitasking was one of his strengths running on four hours of sleep was a dread.

His mind was blank and without realizing his eyes started to shut. He stood outside Jimin's door with a hand on his gun for any unusual movement.

Just when he started drifting into sleep a noise awoke him. He quickly took out his gun only to put it down realizing that it was Hoseok.

He had his hands in the air and kept his distance. Yoongi let out a relieved breath. He started to approach him slowly until they were only feet away.

"Sorry to startle you." He whispered quietly.

"It's okay. Aren't you suppose to be upstairs keeping a watch on the cameras?"

"Yes, I just needed to speak to you really quick."

Yoongi nodded and listened. It's not like Hoseok was his friend or anything. They were more like acquaintances. They had both worked here the same amount of time and often chatted here and there.

It had been a while since they spoke so this is why Yoongi was even more intrigued. Hoseok quietly cleared his throat as he struggled to get the words out.

"Thank you for not telling Taehyung about what you overheard the other day. I owe you once again. You've always kept my secrets."

"I didn't do it for you." He responded, but if he hadn't then who had he done it for?

"Of course. Uhh...still thank you for that. I will keep your secrets too."

"I don't have any secrets." He stated with a blank expression.

Hoseok shrugged, "Maybe one day you will and I'll be sure to keep it."

Before Yoongi could respond a scream from Jimin's room alerted them both. Hoseok reached for the door, but got stopped.

"He's—"

"It's a nightmare. It's happened just about everyday this week. He will quiet down in a bit."

Hoseok gulped down and nodded with guilt all over his face. "You could...you could go check on him you know? I will delete the recording." He murmured afraid the walls will hear.

Yoongi kept a stern face. "That's not necessary. Comforting him is not part of my job."

Once again he nodded. "I should get back."

He turned around and left. Yoongi kept listening at Jimin's softer cries. The sleep that had overtaken him a few moments ago was long gone.

•••

"I'll see you later tonight." Taehyung whispered on Jimin's ear.

He giggled, "Okay bye sir." He continued to run his fingers through his hair when Taehyung pressed his lips on Jimin's neck.

It sent shivers down his spine and he smiled. "Can't wait to be with you again." He added. Jimin nodded, "Me too."

After he left, Jimin went to the bathroom and showered. He relaxed with the warm vapor and the good smelling body wash.

Throughout the shower his mind kept circling. The previous night had been a rough one. Waking up with a nightmare was exhausting.

His body was tense and the sleep was not deep so he woke up feeling more tired than before. When he was done and dressed he opened up his bedroom door.