58.

Jimin turned around as soon as Taehyung stepped out of the shower. He focused his eyes on the wall feeling his blush creep in.

"What? You're not used to seeing me naked yet?" He teased. Though he wasn't looking he knew that he was smirking.

"No...I just...uhh..." His brain was scattered and couldn't make up words.

He could hear Taehyung walking behind him. He rested his chin on his shoulder. Jimin felt his cool breath behind his ear making his heart race.

"What's the matter?"

"I...I wanted to talk to you." He quietly said, unable to look him in the eye. If he did, he was scared Taehyung would ask for another sexual encounter.

It was hard to do these activities with Yoongi being back in his life. This is the reason why he hesitated about extending the contract. The reason why Yoongi didn't want him to talk about it.

Yes, it was difficult to put his body through this, but at the same time he didn't want to leave Yoongi. Everything felt fine while being with him. And knowing that they probably wouldn't see each other again gave him an anxiety he could not tolerate.

It made his stomach uneasy, raced his heartbeat along with his thoughts. The panic of not seeing him or being with him again was debilitating.

As soon as Jimin was about to speak up, a knock on the room door made him stop. Taehyung sighed, reaching over to grab his robe.

Once he saw that Taehyung was all covered he got up from the shut toilet seat and followed him out of the bathroom. Though the bathroom was spacious he couldn't stand being alone with him in a hot humid place. It felt quite asphyxiating.

When he opened the room door, a servant was there with a cart full of food. Taehyung eyed the gracious meal while Jimin unconsciously looked past the servant.

He saw a part of Yoongi's shoulder and his heart sank to the bottom. He hated that he was forced to stand outside while he was with Taehyung.

"Perfect. Thank you." Taehyung said, grabbing the cart and pulling it in.

As the guard bowed to excuse himself Jimin caught one last glance of Yoongi. Then he was gone and all that was left was the wooden door.

"Come on. Let's eat love." Ha encouraged pushing the cart to the balcony.

Jimin nodded and obediently followed. They sat on the chair and he placed the cart beside the small table. It was filled with various breakfast foods despite it being almost three pm.

"I was craving breakfast. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Thank you." He said reaching over to grab a plate.

Before he could, Taehyung had already set a plate down and was looking at him. His eyebrows were raised like he was waiting for something.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked, embarrassed. His hearing must've blocked him out because his kind was still hung up on Yoongi.

"I asked what do you want?"

"Oh well I can...I can serve it myself."

"I've already got the utensil. What do you want?"

He closed his throat and pointed to the stack of waffles. "I'll have one for now. Thank you."

As soon as he placed the waffle on his plate, he poured him a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. Although the action was meant to be bad, Jimin was uncomfortable.

When Taehyung did things like these it made him feel guilty. It felt like he was betraying both Yoongi and him.

He began eating in silence, chewing through the fluffy consistency of the waffle. It wasn't until he was half way done when he got the courage to speak up again.

"Sir?"

"Hmm?" He asked not looking up from his plate. He was too busy cutting his waffle in perfect squares and Jimin hoped that he'd stay focused on that.

"Our contract expires in a week...I was wondering if you had any plans of renewing it?"

Taehyung put down his fork and knife looking up. Jimin swallowed the gulp of saliva and maintained eye contact although he was intimidated.

"Renewing it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to renew it?"

Jimin didn't think about it twice and nodded. It no longer was about the fancy mansion, the spacious room, the expensive gifts. It was all for Yoongi. To stay by his side for at least one more year.

"Why do you want to renew it?"

The question intrigued Jimin. For this he had to stop and think carefully about his response. The answer was simply, Yoongi. But he couldn't possibly say that out loud.

He stared ahead at the green trees. There was a bit of wind that made no difference because the weather was still humid and hot. After he constructed a perfect response he turned his attention to him with a trained smile.

"Well for starters, I like spending time with you. You're a fun person. At first I do admit I was often intimidated by your power. You always put up this front that no one would see through. As time went by, you showed me the real you. At least a part of you. I also don't really have a life outside of here. You already know about my life and the situation with my mother. She doesn't approve of me. I really can't go back home to her."

Taehyung remained quiet for minutes. At one point, Jimin had to break up the awkward eye contact. His face remained still and once again he was intimidated.

Yes, it was easier to be around him compared to when he first got here. However, when he maintained eye contact for longer than five seconds Jimin felt so insignificant. So little.

Then his mind started spiraling thinking if he maybe said something wrong. If he gave up a clue that might lead to suspicion about Yoongi and him.

Or maybe it was just his paranoia getting the best of him. Hiding his love for Yoongi from Taehyung was extremely difficult.

"Do you love me?"

Jimin held his breath as soon as the question left his lips. His eyes concentrated on his food plate and thought he was trying to stop himself from any expression he could feel his face turning into a worried mess.

At last, he looked up slowly willing to lie about this. As long as it helped with the contact he'd do it, but once he saw his face he was unable to.

Jimin had always been good at hiding his emotions. Then he met Yoongi who was even better at it. But Taehyung, he was a different story.

At least Yoongi showed some sort of human vulnerability. Taehyung on the other hand always had this firm expression that was unreadable. Completely unreadable. Even when smiling his aura was still mysterious.

"I thought so." He added once Jimin didn't reply.

"Sir I—"

"No need to apologize Jimin. To be quite honest with you, I don't know if I love you either. I enjoy your company like you said, but maybe that's because I've never had someone live with me aside from my guards and my brother. It's better for the contract to expire. I would hate to get you caught up with my job. I would hate to fall in love with you and your feelings not being reciprocated. It's better to end this on good terms. Now if you excuse me, I have to make some calls." He got up from the chair and kissed his forehead.

Jimin was left behind with deep sadness in his heart. His last chance to stay was walking out the door.