18.

Jimin woke up to silence. He rubbed his eyes and yawned stretching his body. His heart started racing as he settled back down.

He looked at the clock and around this time was when Yoongi woke him up. It was strange, but maybe he had let him oversleep because it was his birthday.

Even though he should feel happy to live another year he couldn't help to be blue. It was his third birthday without Yuta.

After showering and brushing his teeth, he decided to bottle up his emotions inside. The only thing he was truly looking forward to was getting a birthday present.

It helped distract him from his sucky reality.

"Why didn't you wake me up you stupid—?" Jimin stopped talking once he realized that the man standing outside his door was Sehun.

"Good morning sir."

"Where's Yoongi?"

"He had to do something."

"He will be back though, right?" He questioned a bit panicked. The thought of having Yoongi not come back made him so nervous and he didn't know why. 

"Unfortunately." Sehun murmured under his breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, he will be back later. He has a cold or something and went to see Jin."

"Ahhh...okay."

"Would you like to eat breakfast now?" He asked.

"Yes, of course."

The whole way to the dinning room it was quite awkward. When they walked in, Jimin noticed that his food wasn't served like usual.

"Did you not order me breakfast?" He wondered.

Sehun immediately went into panic mode. An unhappy Jimin meant Taehyung would be unhappy as well. If he was trying to surpass Yoongi this wouldn't give him points.

"I'm so sorry. Was I suppose to?"

"No, no. It's fine. Can you just tell Taeil to make me a big waffle, with sausage and scrambled eggs on the side? Ahh and extra butter on the waffle please."

Moments later, Jisung brought out his plate. He looked down at it with his mouth salivating. Without second thought he dug into it waiting to taste the deliciousness.

"Do you need anything else?" Sehun asked when he noticed Jimin's expression.

"No, nothing at all." He replied taking another bite.

Funny how much he had wanted this breakfast, but it seemed like he liked Yoongi's choice better after all.

•••

"You look perfect like always Mr. Kim." Jin said as he scanned down his recent lab results.

"Thank you." Namjoon replied as he looked at him. It was inevitable for him not to stare when being in front of a young handsome provider.

His whole life he had dealt with older doctors and creepy rooms. However this environment was nice and peaceful.

"Last A1C was 6.8. You're doing incredibly well controlled. I'm pretty sure you're the best patient for your endocrinologist."

"I guess so." Namjoon replied hopping off the table.

"Don't forget your annual physical is in a few weeks." Jin reminded him with a kind smile.

"Of course not." He awkwardly smiled as he excused himself.

Hoseok was waiting outside for him and he immediately straightened up. "Ready Mr. Kim?" He asked.