The Snake King

Re-edited

(Y/n)'s POV

The ninja, Nya, and I sit at the dinner table listening to Lloyd explain how he was going to defeat a snake.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." He tells us.

I scoff, "Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control."

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane adds.

Kai laughs, "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."

"Ah, Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asks Uncle Wu as he walks in the room.

Sensei sighs, "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost."

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay corrects.

I nod, "And technically, Cole was the one who-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's not point fingers!" Cole exclaims, giving me a playful shove.

Sensei shakes his head,"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers." He tells us, "We have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

"Don't worry." Cole reassures. "I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

'Wait, hold on, what!'

"Your gonna be the Green Ninja?" Kai laughs. "Don't make me laugh."

"Oh please, it's not like it's going to be you." I snark, "We all know it's going to be me."

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane says, as if it were obvious.

Jay starts laughing, "The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird."

We all start arguing about who was going to be the Green Ninja, I have a pretty good reason too. He is my father, so why shouldn't it be me.

"Your new uniforms" Uncle Wu says, putting a stop to our argument as he places a box in front of us with our new ninja suits.

I grabbed mine and the ninja following suit,"These are wicked!" I cheer.

"Woah! They've got like armor."

"I love the gold highlights."

"Battle claws."

"The material is really light and breathable."

I laugh at their reactions, but then I glance at Jay's uniform and realize that it's similar to mine. He has metal on his right arm, but I have metal on both. Along with silver battle claws. We both look at each other and grin.

Then suddenly, the alarm goes off in the bridge and we all run to see what the problem is.

"Sorry to break up the moment, guys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park." Cole explains as he looks at the computer.

"Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please?" Lloyd asks facing me. "Let me make things up I can help."

"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where its safe." Uncle Wu tells him.

Lloyd groans in defeat, "Ninja get all the fun."

"What do you say, guys?" Jay asks, "Time to try out the new merchandise?"